Li Jiong

30 days free trial

Considering that people are not familiar with Xuanji system, now we offer a 30 days free trial program, if one practices earnestly, a month is quite enough to get something. Your risk is free now.

There is a topic about the program in Great Tao Forum, if you are interested in taking this program, please post an application there.

Guest sykkelpump

Considering that people are not familiar with Xuanji system, now we offer a 30 days free trial program, if one practices earnestly, a month is quite enough to get something. Your risk is free now.

There is a topic about the program in Great Tao Forum, if you are interested in taking this program, please post an application there.

Hello,thats a good offer.I only do meditaion now and will continue with that.But I was wondereing what you have achieved with this system.Have you opened up your micro cosmic orbit and can you do full body breathing condensing chi into the whole body for exeple?

Hello,thats a good offer.I only do meditaion now and will continue with that.But I was wondereing what you have achieved with this system.Have you opened up your micro cosmic orbit and can you do full body breathing condensing chi into the whole body for exeple?

1. Qi bourgeon inside and outside;

2. The Small Heavenly Orbit (He Che) gotten through;

3. Xuanguan (the mystical entrance) come into being;

4. Ji bourgeon inside and outside;

5. The great Heavenly Orbit runs;

6. Qi channels and points disappear, the sphere-heavens Taiji (your own small Xuanji Matrix) comes into being;

7. Your Spiritual baby (Yang Shen) appears;

8. The Spiritual baby (Yang Shen) leaves your body;

I have experienced all these personally. :)

1. Qi bourgeon inside and outside;

2. The Small Heavenly Orbit (He Che) gotten through;

3. Xuanguan (the mystical entrance) come into being;

4. Ji bourgeon inside and outside;

5. The great Heavenly Orbit runs;

6. Qi channels and points disappear, the sphere-heavens Taiji (your own small Xuanji Matrix) comes into being;

7. Your Spiritual baby (Yang Shen) appears;

8. The Spiritual baby (Yang Shen) leaves your body;

I have experienced all these personally. :)

These are good things but not Exclusive to your system. A lot of folks have them & have actually experienced this.

These are good things but not Exclusive to your system. A lot of folks have them & have actually experienced this.

Unfortunately, I don't think what you said is a fact, and I also don't think you are an honest man, that's why I would not like to answer your questions.

Unfortunately, I don't think what you said is a fact, and I also don't think you are an honest man, that's why I would not like to answer your questions.

Really?

You think I am a dishonest man?

How so?

Anyone who actually knows me on this list would say differently.

I am not the one who lies to people about their system nor make CLAIMS that I and or my system is the "only" one that has the bread & butter or that we are the next best thing to sliced bread.

You have just added yourself an extra spread of nutella to your shorts in my book :)

Back your stuff Up....

I am here when you are ready to do so to see that you are infact the "Golden Immortal" one.

Internally or externally.

God Bless you.

Santiago Dobles

Li Jiong,

I think you should be upfront by explaining exactly the conditions of your program. What happens after the 30 days free trial? Or it would sound a very commercial venture.

I believe that making money out the spiritual is wrong. In fact all teachings of the Buddha are free. Now, society has changed and there is more pressure to own and possess (and even pay bills and have a decent job) due to the karmic conditions developed after the industrial revolution. OK then charging would be somehow acceptable but one must be clear about it without hiding anything to avoid the creation of bad karma. And, honestly, our astral plane has plenty of it.

Regards.

Guest sykkelpump

Li Jiong,

I think you should be upfront by explaining exactly the conditions of your program. What happens after the 30 days free trial? Or it would sound a very commercial venture.

I believe that making money out the spiritual is wrong. In fact all teachings of the Buddha are free. Now, society has changed and there is more pressure to own and possess (and even pay bills and have a decent job) due to the karmic conditions developed after the industrial revolution. OK then charging would be somehow acceptable but one must be clear about it without hiding anything to avoid the creation of bad karma. And, honestly, our astral plane has plenty of it.

Regards.

I am the only one feeling that some people use desperate peoplesl wish to learn as an esay way to make money?I find it comic how some in this forum easily talk to some of the self claimed masters as gods

sorry for my english.I wish you the best,but many of you should learn to understand that there is not so many secret methods.it is just an easy way for some peolpe to make money.There is no secret just stop the mind.but it need some training. :)

Li Jiong,

Regards.

After practice for some days, if you think this is just the way you want to take, you can go on the study by paying for the lifetime membership fee and the course; if you think this way is not suitable for you after the trial, you can leave without any payment.

As for "the creation of bad karma", if you cannot achieve a high level of internal cultivation before the disasters come, you will die in the disasters surely, all your wealth or position are devoid of meaning that time. So actually, your karma won't be worse even if you do not pay for the course after the 30 days free trial, you will just lose a chance to survive.

Edited by Li Jiong

I see a man who has trained hard for over 20 years and reached a certain level of attainment. This is dedication.

I see a man who wants to share his teachings and guide others with his experience. This is compassion.

I see a man who has the courage to stand up for himself, knowing full well many of the bums will question him intensively. This is integrity.

The concern many have is understandable. It fits rather well together doesn't it... impending doom, Li Jiong's Daoist matrix, a small fee for potential salvation...

However, he believes in the disasters and is kind enough to inform us about them. From the money he makes, he is saving to keep his family safe during the years ahead. He openly offered a 30 day trial for those of us who doubted him.

I see no fraudster here, a misguided individual maybe - these confrontations are meaningless.

Yours humbly,

James

It does seem a little unfair.

People have been banned for criticizing Max and the Kunlun seminars, which are also something that must be paid for.

I haven't bought Li Jiong's program or even done the free trial, but it doesn't seem so bad, it's a complete system with online support that you can do from home and no need to travel or pay extra for additional practices- right?

I see a man who has trained hard for over 20 years and reached a certain level of attainment. This is dedication.

I see a man who wants to share his teachings and guide others with his experience. This is compassion.

I see a man who has the courage to stand up for himself, knowing full well many of the bums will question him intensively. This is integrity.

The concern many have is understandable. It fits rather well together doesn't it... impending doom, Li Jiong's Daoist matrix, a small fee for potential salvation...

However, he believes in the disasters and is kind enough to inform us about them. From the money he makes, he is saving to keep his family safe during the years ahead. He openly offered a 30 day trial for those of us who doubted him.

I see no fraudster here, a misguided individual maybe - these confrontations are meaningless.

Yours humbly,

James

some real sincerity... i bow to you

peace

Yours humbly,

James

Thanks for the understanding, James, you are a genuine gentleman.

As for "the creation of bad karma", if you cannot achieve a high level of internal cultivation before the disasters come, you will die in the disasters surely, all your wealth or position are devoid of meaning that time. So actually, your karma won't be worse even if you do not pay for the course after the 30 days free trial, you will just lose a chance to survive.

:blink:

I would like my money back. I asked you to refund my fee within an hour of purchasing your standing meditation course. You refused. Now that you are offering the trial, I would certainly be one who would not purchase the course after seeing the content.

You talk of karma. I suggest it is not good karma for you to continue to refuse my request for a refund under these circumstances.

I would like my money back. I asked you to refund my fee within an hour of purchasing your standing meditation course. You refused. Now that you are offering the trial, I would certainly be one who would not purchase the course after seeing the content.

You talk of karma. I suggest it is not good karma for you to continue to refuse my request for a refund under these circumstances.

You are not honest, you said you knew everything of the course, but actually, the "Wuxing hidden strength" never published before, so I think you are a troublemaker, whatever how you threaten me, I will never surrender.

Edited by Li Jiong

How exactly does internal cultivation save one from the coming disasters? I would think physical location would be far more important.

You are not honest, you said you knew everything of the course, but actually, the "Wuxing hidden strength" never published before, so I think you are a troublemaker, whatever how you threaten me, I will never surrender.

Probably easiest in the long run to just refund his money Li Jiong ;)

How much is it he owes you?

I will send you the money.

Santiago

How exactly does internal cultivation save one from the coming disasters? I would think physical location would be far more important.

I don't know the exact scene yet, but I know if you can live without food for a few months, your chance to survive will be much higher than ordinary ones; or go further, if you can get into Wuji, nothing can hurt you.

After practice for some days, if you think this is just the way you want to take, you can go on the study by paying for the lifetime membership fee and the course; if you think this way is not suitable for you after the trial, you can leave without any payment.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here in public. Disasters. end of the world, wealth or position, losing a chance to survive...All of this is empty...mind creations...who cares. Your Buddha nature is indestructible, eternal, it moves in par with the wheel of karma until one day whe karmic conditions are right...bum! You realise it and reach Nirvana.

The rest is meaningless.

Chi and all that energy stuff is excellent to maintain good health and nourish your higher energy centres, but that alone won't lead you to enlightenment. The missing factors are sila (wisdom) and prajna (morality) assuming that you cultivate chi using samadhi (meditation).

I repeat again, there is nothing wrong with charging $ (I wouldn't do it) as long as the teacher is upfront.

I hope you are not offended with my words.

Namaste.

:)

Edit: misspelled a word

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Surrender? calm down man, this is about your business pratices.

I think other poepole considering purchasing your course should know about this. You are certainly entitled to basically advertise your products for sale on this site (I suppose) but you should also realize that user feedback will definitely happen. You may think of this a "free market karma". If you have happy customers word of mouth will help you, and the other way as well.

And I am honest. Please do not insult me like that. I paid for your course but was not happy with it. I feel a fool for having paid $72 for your course on wuji standing and access to your teaching website. I found your website to have no real information on the practice but just another "opportunity" to purchase more courses.

The title "wuji standing" is what caught my interest. I have found one of the best intorductions to standing in the book "Taijiquan; the art of nuturing, the science of power" by Yang Yang. But his instruction was brief, because the book is mostly about taiji. So I was looking for more information on the subject. I have been doing standing regularly for over a year now and I am truely interested in some new information or teaching on this subject.

The value of the download course is suspect. Out of a 14 page document there is less than 4 pages of text explaining the instruction. It is all basic and easily found in other sources except for about a half page (5 or 6 sentences) that describe things like "... suggests ....send out a hidden force toward outside....." and there is no real instruction or development excercises or description or any elaboration. All you get is a suggestion to have your intention lead a hidden force.

So that is basically all I found to be new material. There are two photographs of the basic standing posture and 6 pages with basically nothing but graphics or art. So it seems this document was filled up with stuff to make it look like it contains more than it does. A 4Mb pdf file that is mostly text would have many more pages of text.

So this is my complaint. Very little value is offered for the payment recieved.

In good faith I paid up front without seeing the content. I am unhappy with the value of the content. I asked for my money back. You refuse.

You continue to try and lure others to purchase your course, get access to your website, and buy more courses.

In the free market, word of mouth will spread and you will be able to fool fewer people.

How about a refund? That is the honorable thing to do. In fact, doing that would put to rest any possible questions about your character or intention. It is quite simple really. Then this all would turn out quite good for you. You would demonstrate that you truely are an honorable man. That is another part of free market karma.