Sign in to follow this  
el_tortugo

gravity and other phenomena

I'm curious about what ya'll might do along the lines of cooperation with gravity ...

5653[/snapback]

heres more of a focus that i would think has to do with my question...

what do you do to open/relax the kua..... hang from the one point (baihui)?

just curious.... maybe something will click.

stand on your head and have legs in a squat position. this opens kua and reverses energy flow in body at same time while stimulating crown on the earth.

gravity = heaven/universal chi

to open kua do some yoga or chi kung...to relax it do meditations. to connecti crown do standing meditation, and massage it

stand on your head and have legs in a squat position. this opens kua and reverses energy flow in body at same time while stimulating crown on the earth.

gravity = heaven/universal chi

to open kua do some yoga or chi kung...to relax it do meditations. to connecti crown do standing meditation, and massage it

5722[/snapback]

thanks, I shall try these.... so far i have been doing horse stance/standing meditation/breathing exercises..... these will be a nice break or change.

oh and where did you learn gravity = heaven/universal chi?

that is an eye opening and helpful correlation.

why does gravity = heaven chi?

.... gravity comes from the earths mass, thus it is earth energy... is it not?

gravity is not something pushing from above, it is something pulling from below....

anyways its all energy... whether heaven or earth or whatever label you want to give it. it's all the same energy in different forms... electricity, heat, gravity, electromagentic energy... all the same.

Sign in to follow this