Sign in to follow this  
Dethklok

Freaky dream

Hello all,

I am new here and have just started meditation. Yesterday, I had a vivid dream where I went to the toilet to urinate and as I was standing I began to pee dark thick blood. Anyone else had this one? This was a first for me.

ps. I am a man.

Edited by Dethklok

Hello all,

I am new here and have just started meditation. Yesterday, I had a vivid dream where I went to the toilet to urinate and as I was standing I began to pee dark thick blood. Anyone else had this one? This was a first for me.

Welcome !

About the dream you had, could it be a reflection of your subconsious on a spirtual or physical cleansing proces wich started in your body due to picking up a meditation practice ?

Yust an obvious guess as i dont know alot about the meaning of dreams hehe.

Regards :)

Sounds positive to me. There's a purification meditation in the Tibetan tradition where part of it involves visualising physical illness and general nasty gunk that's waiting to manifest as ill health being urinated out as poisoned blood and pus.

Sounds positive to me. There's a purification meditation in the Tibetan tradition where part of it involves visualising physical illness and general nasty gunk that's waiting to manifest as ill health being urinated out as poisoned blood and pus.

I was thinking along the same lines. Out with the bad, the beginning of in with the good.

Michael

Hello

My associations did go the same way. Have read and worked alot with my dreams, mostly inspiered by Carl gustav Jung.

What kind of meditation have you started?

F D

Thanks for your input. I felt like it was a positive dream.

What kind of meditation have you started?

Right now, I do 5 elements Quigong to warmup. Then sit in front of a heater in the Burmese position while listening to a Dane Spotts meditation cd. If I listen to it laying down, I fall asleep everytime. I just focus on breathing.

I am trying to quiet my mind as I have way to much inner dialog. My job is boring so I tried to keep myself busy with inner dialog and letting my mind wander but I am realizing it isn't good.

Sign in to follow this