Sign in to follow this  
andymach33

greetings

Hello, my name is andrew mackenzie. I would like to extend a warm greeting from Heaven Man Earth Taiji Melbourne. I train in Taiji and Buddhism under the guidance of Sifu Adam Mizner.

Hello, my name is andrew mackenzie. I would like to extend a warm greeting from Heaven Man Earth Taiji Melbourne. I train in Taiji and Buddhism under the guidance of Sifu Adam Mizner.

Hi Andy!

Long time no see. Heard from Sifu that your school in Melbourne is coming along real well. Congratulations.

Also I heard about the Karate guy who tested your iron robe. Why didn't he train with you after?

Would love to catch up with you if I drop by Melbourne. Take it easy!

mouse

Hi fellas, thanks for the welcome. And to mouse, yes things are well down here in sunny melbourne. we've attracted a good bunch of dedicated, open guys, makes life pleaseant. And yeah, that guy did the whole bit , yell and all. Was cool. So where are you now? And how is training and the practice? It will be good to see you again, one of these days.

Take care,

Andrew

Hi fellas, thanks for the welcome. And to mouse, yes things are well down here in sunny melbourne. we've attracted a good bunch of dedicated, open guys, makes life pleaseant. And yeah, that guy did the whole bit , yell and all. Was cool. So where are you now? And how is training and the practice? It will be good to see you again, one of these days.

Take care,

Andrew

Andy,

Moved back to Perth after Sydney because of work. Practice and training both coming along well.

Been to a Taiji group a couple of days back this week to look for a training partner but dissapointed at what I saw. Is hard to find proper Taiji over in WA and need partner to work on some things on my end.

mouse

Sign in to follow this