froggie

Paul Dong's book "China's superpsychics"

Anyone read Paul Dong's book "China's superpsychics" ?

What do you think of the proof / scientific provings ?

And what do you think about the the psychic children ?

Well it's a very cool book but on the psychic children there's an excellent in-depth discussion in Professor David A. Palmer's recent book QIGONG FEVER. He goes into the ciscop problems on exposing them, etc. Similar abilities supposedly were discovered in Russia in a book I recently came across -- published in the 1970s -- Secrets of Russia's Psychic Discoveries. Something like that. Anyway it's technically possible since the military technology exists -- the brain port is already used by special forces enabling you to see in 360 degrees with your tongue or hear with your tongue, etc. Basically all perception originates as electromagnetic fields from the potassium-sodium gradients and then passing to the neurotransmitters. That's why TAOIST YOGA states eat no salt -- to increase the resting potential of the neurons.

Hi Drew, do the books also mention 'teleporting' solid objects from on space/place to another? For example getting herbal tablets out of a sealed bottle without breaking the seal. ('through the glass', apparently. seems very possible to me. the real thing just as real as the trickery, ofcourse. in my 2 cents opinion. just that the real thing is more interesting and useful. ;)

Also, about the salt. Did you mean to say that salt is excitatory to neurons? Did i catch that right?

innergy

Well it's a very cool book but on the psychic children there's an excellent in-depth discussion in Professor David A. Palmer's recent book QIGONG FEVER. He goes into the ciscop problems on exposing them, etc. Similar abilities supposedly were discovered in Russia in a book I recently came across -- published in the 1970s -- Secrets of Russia's Psychic Discoveries. Something like that. Anyway it's technically possible since the military technology exists -- the brain port is already used by special forces enabling you to see in 360 degrees with your tongue or hear with your tongue, etc. Basically all perception originates as electromagnetic fields from the potassium-sodium gradients and then passing to the neurotransmitters. That's why TAOIST YOGA states eat no salt -- to increase the resting potential of the neurons.

Edited by froggie