Sign in to follow this  
farooq

More than one way.....

Anna Wise has been EKG ing various meditative masters of different traditions for 2 decades. She has a good book and excellent audio series out, its 4 discs, has about 9 meditations on it. Interesting stuff on accessing Theta and Delta waves, as well improving general visualizations.

She also has two interesting healing meditations.

Worth googling

Peace

Michael

Yup, you're right.

Makes Michael Winn's prices seem almost free :D

Really though the story for me strenthens what Bodhri and Nan have been harping about - Still the mind and good things will happen.

The answers are truly within, and thus free and priceless :)

Hi Michael,

I've been doing the Centrepoint program for the last year.

It also was pricey ( +1800) but for me it was worth it.

I finally was able to progress on the intergration of both hemispheres.

Duality is a piece of cake for me now B)

next up: the void

wish me luck

Anna Wise has been EKG ing various meditative masters of different traditions for 2 decades.  She has a good book and excellent audio series out, its 4 discs, has about 9 meditations on it.  Interesting stuff on accessing Theta and Delta waves, as well improving general visualizations.

She also has two interesting healing meditations. 

Worth googling

Peace

Michael

5612[/snapback]

I've been doing the Centrepoint program for the last year.

5619[/snapback]

Ahhhhhhhh. So you got knowledge of this program through Bill H.... right? Me too. Was in the post recently... actually I came across that program before once but had to diss it as: come on. 2000 compared to 14000... maybe, and there will for sure be a lottery that wants to give me money, I consider it then... but now... do I know you from the ezboard centre point forum? How is Deb and all others... will have a visit there soon...

Harry

Ahhhhhhhh. So you got knowledge of this program through Bill H.... right? Me too. Was in the post recently... actually I came across that program before once but had to diss it as: come on. 2000 compared to 14000... maybe, and there will for sure be a lottery that wants to give me money, I consider it then... but now... do I know you from the ezboard centre point forum? How is Deb and all others... will have a visit there soon...

Harry

5634[/snapback]

Hi Harry,

Yes, Bill sent an email that brought it to my attention. I thought it was nice of him to give his 20% affiliate fee to anyone who signs up and mentions Centrepoint. ($2800 is a fair chunk) but really $14000 for something that you can eventually do with some patience and consistency on your own - is too much.

Maybe like laser eye surgery it will go down in price as time goes by :)

"do I know you from the ezboard centre point forum?"

No, I bearly have enough time to check out tao bums and the HT board.

(i'm a slow typer too so i hardly every post even on these boards :blink:

You know. To me an interesting question appears... is the effect Bill H. has received build upon his holosync foundation or does it render holosync inferior...?

what do you think?

"Still the mind and good things will happen."

Nicely put.

-Yoda

You know. To me an interesting question appears... is the effect Bill H. has received build upon his holosync foundation or does it render holosync inferior...?

what do you think?

5642[/snapback]

Good Question.

My understanding is that the level 1 that Bill went through is only supposed to help you master Alpha waves.

On day 5 of the 7 day program, Bill went beyond Alpha and started to pump out mainly delta and theta, which Hardt said are indicative of Kundalini.

I'm pasting what Bill wrote:

"On Day 5 of the training, I began making huge amounts of a very unique type of brain waves Dr. Hardt identified as those signifying...

...huge amounts of kundalini energy!

You may know that in traditional yoga and meditation schools, kundalini is the spiritual energy lying dormant (in most people) at the base of the spine, and a "kundalini awakening" is an incredible spiritual event. When awakened by spiritual practices such as meditation, this energy travels up the spine, moving through and awakening each of the chakras--awakening various spiritual energies and abilities.

Based on Dr. Hardt's 30 years of research, it turns out that kundalini energy has a very specific brain wave signature! And, on Day 5, I began to make LOTS of it! (I was supposed to be making alpha waves, but who cares!)

As I experienced the brain waves of kundalini, I also experienced incredible bliss!

Dr. Hardt also told me that the small number of people he has studied who were able to create such kundalini brain waves all seen to have the ability...

...to manifest anything they want in life!

If you'd like to see what the brain waves of kundalini energy looks like, click here to view a portion of my EEG record from Day 5: www.centerpointe.com/kundalini)"

It would seem that the holosync stuff primes you in the same direction, that is than turbo charged by Hardt's System. So, holosync users have an edge when going into Hardt's program.

But, if you judge each system by speed of change, it appears that Hardt's system is superior.

I would imagine that included in there price tag would be a lot of ongoing support, cuz in my experience resolving karma so fast can be very difficult.

"Still the mind and good things will happen." 

Nicely put.

-Yoda

5646[/snapback]

Hey Yoda, :)

What is inedia?

Oh, that's a claim amongst sungazers that they don't have to eat food anymore and they call that attaining "inedia". Since I sungaze, I thought that it would be a fun goal, but I'm sure it's a pretty rare attainment, even if possible. -Y

Sign in to follow this