Sign in to follow this  
ddilulo_06

Hola

Hey guys, my name is Dusty.

I found this forum after searching google for "Kunlun." This place looks friendly and informative.

I'll just be poking my head around about the Kunlun stuff. I'm interested in the personal journals.

I haven't bought the book from kunlunbliss.com because I don't know if I want to give the Kunlun thing a try yet. I've been email Chris... (I think he's mantra68 on here???) Read some of his posts and he seems informed and compassionate.

The $300 transmission thing made my eyes roll. I hope to find evidence that this practice is worth a $315 gamble. That's why I want to take a look @ the practice journals.

About Me:

I'm 19 and don't really know what taoism is... a religion? a spiritual practice??? I want to learn more about that and will do some searches. I guess you could call me a spiritual newbie. I've read Power of now, some Osho, Stephen Covey, read up about the Chakras, and my favorite: David Hawkins stuff.

I'm a former cultee of Ideagasms.net. (Hi Sean... and Lezlie if she's on here. I was "Big-D" on the Ig Forum... yeah the guy who went "coocoo" :D )

So... how's everybody doin'? ;)

Edited by ddilulo_06

I haven't bought the book from kunlunbliss.com because I don't know if I want to give the Kunlun thing a try yet. ...

The $300 transmission thing made my eyes roll. I hope to find evidence that this practice is worth a $315 gamble. That's why I want to take a look @ the practice journals.

Many people 'get' the practice simply from the book. (Often people even get transmission through the book.) Depends a fair amt on how sensitive you naturally are. The kunlun practice is more accessable than most, tends to give rapid noticable results (compared to say, sitting and staring at the wall - a zen method).

Sign in to follow this