Sign in to follow this  
Pranaman

Xingyi in Portland

Gregory Fong's Chinese Martial Arts

If you are interested in learning Xingyi, Sifu Fong right in downtown Portland started teaching Six Harmony Xingyi. It's not on his website but it's at the same time slot on his schedule as Yichuan/Kung-Fu. Thought someone in the area might want to know. I am in his Chen Taiji, I'm developing strength and discipline before I put myself through the burning pain that lasts the entire length of his Xingyi/Yichuan/Kungfu session.

I am in his Chen Taiji, I'm developing strength and discipline before I put myself through the burning pain that lasts the entire length of his Xingyi/Yichuan/Kungfu session.

Well, you can drop Tai chi altogether and develop strength directly with Xingyi. You won't look back for a very long time.

I told a student learning yiquan, taiji, and xingyi and kung fu from Sifu that I felt I was too weak to be in the xingyi class. He said," We all start off too weak, only the first few weeks suck".

there is also a schedule conflict, but the all out yiquan intensive will likely override my other activities in no time.

Sign in to follow this