Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Crazy pyramid researcher

Well, that was a heck of a read.

It might not have been that much science as it was a poem as well. Who knows.

It might have been set by advanced aliens as a key to awakening upon the earth.

Ain't like earthlings have ever been all that wise or mentally stable...

I don't understand his point. He drew some circles over the Giza pyramids and some other lines to make it "work"...

Maybe I would need to hear more about what this means.

Well, it forms something called the 'nautilus', similar to a cross-section of a conch shell. I guess it was an important symbol, like the earth mother back in the stone age and early metal age (copper, gold, silver)

Oh, sorry, that's what an overhead of the pyramids forms...

His diagram, i have no clue

Edited by River Gazer

He's reaching. I liked how he found a relationship of 4-3-2 and came up with '432 squared is the speed of light per second'. Wow they knew that back then!!!! Right, PER SECOND?? I'm more impressed they developed the timex and divided time arbitrarily by hours, minutes and seconds.

You take a bunch of numbers work with them long enough you can get tons of fascinating facts. They're purely coincidental, but you can create them.

I do think Egyptian civilization may be far older then text books claim. It was an amazing culture. I thought I read some mummy's were found to have traces of cocaine, indicating trade w/ South America. There so many mysteries I hate to see to much effort going in the wrong direction.

Michael

Earlier this summer I was at the beach and we were invaded by a large group with metal detectors. They were an Illinois Historical Society group and their main interest was digging things up w/ the detectors. They were having a find what we just buried outing.

I always love talking to people who dug up treasure as a hobby. This group had annual trips to Europe. In England they'd regularly find roman and other ancient coins and artifacts. Could you imagine going to Egypt with an experienced group armed with metal detectors.

Even if it was just a fruitless walk, it would be so much fun, the expectations, the hope..

Michael

Sign in to follow this