Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Recent post on HT about Danny

Many of us are also readers and posters on the HT board. I don't think its a secret I'm not a big Danny fan. Matter of fact I think he's a poster boy for ..(self edited). But I wonder if I stepped over the bounds of ..uh.. hmnn forum etiquette by saying I think he should be removed. One of his last posts was about Chia scratching his balls & what Mikey Winn should do etc.

He's actually been much better in his recent Satan & Jesus Christ personas then he's been in the past. But he posts(IMO) so much garbager, daily, hourly that I find him offensive.

FAce it he's the 600# gorilla on the site by virtue of doing the most posting. I opened up a discussion on whether he should be thrown off it (for 3rd or 4rth time). Sites are not democracies, but if many people feel as I do, shouldn't the Sysop know it?

What are your thoughts?

Peace

Michael

Danny, if you read this- the question is - Who are you?

Peas

Michael

who is this danny exactly?

5579[/snapback]

MAN YER PIC IN THERE LOOK EXTRA COOL NOW!!

BTW DANNY BE A COOL TAO BUM NOT TO BE FUKED WITH N HE HAVE DA RIGHT LIKE ANYBODY ELSE TO EXPRES HIMSELF OVER DA INTER-NET.

RJ

Your memory going RJ? You've blasted Danny in the past meaner harder nastier and more poetically then anyone else. I like unique strange people. You don't meet many Satanists for Christ guys every day. I honestly don't mind that.

But lack of respect for the board and those running it, I do mind. Repetitive gratuitous posts-bad. Preaching on high instead of discussing-bad. Oh yeah did I mention Repetitive gratuitous quotes?

Danny ain't cool(IMO), he's manic, you said if first, and I agreed w/ you then. During his last incarnation on the board, he was getting into his messiahship and wondering about who would become his disciple.

As older semi-responsible board members, we should be brakes on reality checks on people. We've seen beginners crash from doing too much energy work too soon. And DRagon Masters go through schizoid episodes where they lost family and friends - all in the name of newly found powers.

I'd bet you dollars to donuts if he became a regular on your board you'd inevitably end up flaming him big time. Cause of his heavy handed repetitive writing and he'd want you to become a disciple.

Peace

Michael

Your memory going RJ?  You've blasted Danny in the past meaner harder nastier and more poetically then anyone else.  I like unique strange people.  You don't meet many Satanists for Christ guys every day.  I honestly don't mind that. 

But lack of respect for the board and those running it, I do mind.  Repetitive gratuitous posts-bad.  Preaching on high instead of discussing-bad.  Oh yeah did I mention Repetitive gratuitous quotes? 

Danny ain't cool(IMO), he's manic, you said if first, and I agreed w/ you then.  During his last incarnation on the board, he was getting into his messiahship and wondering about who would become his disciple. 

As older semi-responsible board members, we should be brakes on reality checks on people.  We've seen beginners crash from doing too much energy work too soon.  And DRagon Masters go through schizoid episodes where they lost family and friends - all in the name of newly found powers. 

I'd bet you dollars to donuts if he became a regular on your board you'd inevitably end up flaming him big time.  Cause of his heavy handed repetitive writing and he'd want you to become a disciple.

Peace

Michael

5607[/snapback]

BRO, LOOK WE SET UP DA BOARD OVER TAOBUM.COM FOR EVVERYBODY TO POST ANNYTHANG WITHOUT ANYONE CENSORRIN IT (SHORT O SPAM N PATTENTLY ILLEGAL SHIT) N I ALSO INVITTED DANNY SEVVERAL TIMES TO CUM OVER WHICH HE DID, BUT YA SEE, BECCAUSE HE'S FREE OVER THERE, HE DONT GET DA SAME THRILL THAT HE GET IN PISSIN OFF DA SELF-RIGHTEOUS ONES OVER DA HT BOARD, SO HE WENT BAK TO DA HT BOARD BECCAUSE IT BE MORE FUN TO SHOK N HARRASS DA SELF RIGHTEOUS ONES THAN TO POST ON MINE BOARD WHERE NOBODY GIVE A SHIT.

IN DA LAST ANNALYSIS, AS LONG AS THERE BE DA SELF-RIGHTEOUS ONES THERE 'LL ALWAYS BE DA BALL-BUSTERS. DA POINT BE, WHY SHOULD IT BOTHER YA??? LOOK I TOLD HIM HE'S A MANNIC-DEPPRESEIVE N FLAMMED HIM BUT I NEVER TOLD HIM TO DISAPEAR OR TO GET FLUSHED OFF DA BOARD, I LIKE GIVE-N-TAKE-FISTFIGHTS BUT I DONT LIKE TO COWARDLY NUKE MINE OPONENTS FROM ABBOVE YA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE NOW

You bring up some good points. Its not divergent opinions or idiot posts, or preachy posts I mind. Its the combination of tons of them a day. Grrrr. I tried to make it somewhat democratic. He hasn't been quite kicked off yet.

I know I came off a bit self righteous in this particular exchange. Matter of fact Danny has mellowed quite a bit from his voodoo, I'll curse you into the pits of hell days.

I take some credit for that :), after all I 'killed' Smiletao :0

You don't smite them above, you go face to face to flame. I can respect that. Keep the home fires warm, w/ any luck we'll be sending Danny your way. If you haven't scared him off from earlier.

Peace

Michael

Sign in to follow this