Sign in to follow this  
dragonfire

Qigong Healers Needed

Can someone refer a good Chinese doctor that heals using

his own body's Chi energy?

I would like to try it to see if I have any energy blockages that need removal

and make sure my health is good.

(Prefer Washington, Oregon, or California, but willing to travel outside also.)

Thanks!

Edited by dragonfire

Thank you for the Information. I will definitely look into that since they have some free clinics in my area. I'm not so sure about the quality of healing done by those instructors though.

I'm looking for more individual private treatment sessions with a master healer. If anyone knows, please let me know.

http://www.pranichealing.com/

U.S. PRANIC HEALING CENTER

American Institute of Asian Studies, LLC

6251 Schaefer Ave. Unit C

Chino, CA 91710

Toll Free: (888) 470-5656 or

(909) 548-0884

Fax : (909) 548-0886

email : [email protected]

out of OR, WA, and CA, which do you prefer? cause i'm from Oregon, and I know my spiritual counselor knows of a really good qigong doctor in the portland area.

Edited by Pranaman

Thank you for the Information. I will definitely look into that since they have some free clinics in my area. I'm not so sure about the quality of healing done by those instructors though.

I'm looking for more individual private treatment sessions with a master healer. If anyone knows, please let me know.

The Pranic healing instructors are of the highest quality you will find I know from personal exp :)

Pranaman, I'm actually in Portland, Oregon. Please let me know the name of this doctor. Thanks.

out of OR, WA, and CA, which do you prefer? cause i'm from Oregon, and I know my spiritual counselor knows of a really good qigong doctor in the portland area.

I'm wondering if anybody has tried the pranic healing. I tried it tonight and seem to feel some

of my emotional problems lifted a little. I feel more at peace. Is this for real and will it last, or is it just my mind playing tricks on me?

The techniques they were using were different than what I thought. They used crystals and salt water to

treat the body's energy field.

There were two other men that came in for a second session today. Apparently, they must have felt something the first time they went as well.

http://www.pranichealing.com/

U.S. PRANIC HEALING CENTER

American Institute of Asian Studies, LLC

6251 Schaefer Ave. Unit C

Chino, CA 91710

Toll Free: (888) 470-5656 or

(909) 548-0884

Fax : (909) 548-0886

email : [email protected]

Guest sykkelpump

You should try Chunyi Lin,he has healed many serious conditions.Dont know his location,you can ask Drew hempel about it

Yes, I got the information from Drew. Chunyi Lin is all the way out in minnesota though. Its

funny I sent an email asking about why the costs for distance healing was $20 and phone was

$85. I haven't got a response yet. Its been 1 week.

Also sent an email to Michael Mohoric about distance healing. He said he would give me a free trial. I said

ok. I later sent him an email if whether I should provide more information like my address information, what region I'm at in the earth, etc... Haven't got a reply. Its been 4 days. His healing sessions is supposed to go out today. :)

I'm just trying to get my emotional cobb webs sorted out before I crank up the voltage.

You should try Chunyi Lin,he has healed many serious conditions.Dont know his location,you can ask Drew hempel about it

I'm wondering if anybody has tried the pranic healing. I tried it tonight and seem to feel some

of my emotional problems lifted a little. I feel more at peace. Is this for real and will it last, or is it just my mind playing tricks on me?

The techniques they were using were different than what I thought. They used crystals and salt water to

treat the body's energy field.

There were two other men that came in for a second session today. Apparently, they must have felt something the first time they went as well.

Yes it is real. Pranic Healing is a refined, modified, and simplified version of many ancient energy healing modalities. Some of the techniques taught were not taught before. Crystals are only used as tools to amplify the energy. Salt and Water are used as energy disposal units. In pranic healing, you remove the dirty energy first before supplying the patient with healing energy. If you immediately energize the patient without removing the dirty energy first, the patient might suffer a temporary worsening of the condition before they get better. When removing dirty energy, you have to put it somewhere. Some modalities tell their students to throw it to the earth and the earth will absorb it and recycle it. This is true, but many students do not concentrate enough to aim sufficiently at the earth and will the energy to the earth to be recycled. So oftentimes, the energy lingers and might contaminate the environment or other people. Salt and water is very simple but a very smart technology. Water absorbs energy and salt neutralizes dirty energy. The purifying and cleansing property of salt has been known for a long time. So combining the two is a good choice.

For more info, please visit www.pranichealing.com.

Yes it is real. Pranic Healing is a refined, modified, and simplified version of many ancient energy healing modalities. Some of the techniques taught were not taught before. Crystals are only used as tools to amplify the energy. Salt and Water are used as energy disposal units. In pranic healing, you remove the dirty energy first before supplying the patient with healing energy. If you immediately energize the patient without removing the dirty energy first, the patient might suffer a temporary worsening of the condition before they get better. When removing dirty energy, you have to put it somewhere. Some modalities tell their students to throw it to the earth and the earth will absorb it and recycle it. This is true, but many students do not concentrate enough to aim sufficiently at the earth and will the energy to the earth to be recycled. So oftentimes, the energy lingers and might contaminate the environment or other people. Salt and water is very simple but a very smart technology. Water absorbs energy and salt neutralizes dirty energy. The purifying and cleansing property of salt has been known for a long time. So combining the two is a good choice.

For more info, please visit www.pranichealing.com.

Well said Spiritual_Aspirant! Good on you!

My wife and I have been Pranic healers for 14 yrs and learnded from Master Choa and Master Co.

Its a blessing and a way of life. The closest thing to being a real life Jedi :)

Edited by Jedi777

Sign in to follow this