karen

Don't get arrested for posession of raw chocolate!

Not that I'm saying i wouldn't do cocaine if it was cheap and available, but I'm pretty sure if you just mix raw chocolate and limestone powder together and burn it, you'll get high as fuck. Do like the Incas did, mix it in with tobacco and make a cigar... or just get a rollie, and mix it up with cheap reservation tobacco. Watch out, it shouldn't take much to get you high.

Edited by River Gazer

Not that I'm saying i wouldn't do cocaine if it was cheap and available, but I'm pretty sure if you just mix raw chocolate and limestone powder together and burn it, you'll get high as fuck. Do like the Incas did, mix it in with tobacco and make a cigar... or just get a rollie, and mix it up with cheap reservation tobacco. Watch out, it shouldn't take much to get you high.

What would be the difference between smoking it and eating it?

By the way, you can get 99% cacao chocolate bars also in simple candy stores

What would be the difference between smoking it and eating it?

The digestion process can strip away foreign forces, but even that becomes more challenging the more astrality those forces contain - the more psychoactive the substance, the more astral, as far as I know. Smoking I think is a more direct infusion into the physical body through the air element.

Edited by karen

I'm pretty sure if you just mix raw chocolate and limestone powder together and burn it,

Hmm.... maybe I should start a new stone carving project. :P