Yoda

Fun Michael Winn update re: Stonehenge

Interesting post . . . thanks for forwarding this!

I had a similar experience a few years back when I was drawn to Ireland, specifically to 'work' with 5 stone circles in the SW of the country. As I came to each of the circles, I felt the stones sleeping deeply . . . cold and far away. I was guided to practice Laohu gong, which is a very awakening form, in each of the circles, and to work with sacred sound (didjeridu, voice) and tibetan crystals. During the ritual, I began to feel the stones awakening and re-membering their original purpose . . . at the same time, something was awakening within me.

I thought I would share this bit of writing about the experience with you, dao family ~

Last March I was guided to take a journey to Ireland, one of my ancestral homes, and to connect with five different stone circle sites in the far SW of the country. My guidance was to find these sites and enter into sacred ceremony with each which involved qigong, Tibetan crystals, sound (didjeridu and toning), and meditation. Before going, I had not received clear information about why I was to do this or what would happen, just that it needed to be done.

I took off on my own to Ireland after a family visit to Paris and Brugge. I had hand drawn maps of how to reach these circles, which I had copied off of a site which lists all known megaliths in the UK and Ireland.

I traveled in my rental car down to the Beara peninsula in the far SW corner of Ireland and began my search. I took a group of 20 Tibetan quartz crystals to each of the stone circles visited and placed the crystals upon each of the stones in the circle in different patterns and combinations. Then, holding the request and intention to awaken and activate the stones, I practiced Laohu gong, played didjeridu through the crystals and into the stones ~ I literally felt the ancient stones begin to stir and awaken as this intentful energy touched them and moved through them.

I was receiving the message that part of my life agreement during this time was to activate these portals which had been lying dormant and mostly forgotten for the past several thousand years. I could ~feel~ that these stones are living beings, and are here for a very specific purpose. They are awakening now for a very specific purpose.

A part of my work on the planet at this time has to do with re-connecting the human realm with the realm of the Sidhe (Shee), the faery and elven beings. This reconnection represents a healing in the rift of humanity with nature ~ the 'faeries' are very real and dwell in a realm which is vibrating just a bit faster than ours, which is why they are largely invisible. They can choose to lower their vibratory rate in order to interact with us, but this is not very comfortable or easy for them and they would rather we raise our vibrations to meet them at least halfway in this connection. These beings are our cousins, sisters and brothers on this planet and it is time for us to remember and return to our communion with them. Remember that they are extremely telepathic and sensitive beings.

If you approach them with a clear mind, humility, a cohesive energy field of unconditional love, and a quiet heart, then it is likely that they will connect and communicate with you in some way. The chaotic human mentality which jumps around endlessly makes them quite dizzy and they avoid it at all costs. It is so important to become aware of our inner state at all times and to use the tools that so many masters have given us to return our spiritual energies to harmony and peace.

What the stones told me as they awakened was that they were put here by an advanced race in our pre-history and were programmed to awaken at this time of shift on the planet. Their purpose is multi-dimensional in nature, somewhat acting as Earth acupuncture needles. The stones receive the very high vibration of galactic energy which is beaming down on the Earth right now and transmute this energy into a form which can be integrated deep into the Earth's consciousness. They transmit this stepped-down energy into the core of the planet, where it mixes with the sacred Earth Qi and then rises back up into the stones. The circle then broadcasts this new frequency of galactic/earth energy out across the planet in all directions.

The circles also are representations to us today of the sacred group meditation circle. WE are as the stones, able to gather in circles and do this crucial work of transmuting energy for the Earth and out to all beings through our hearts. This is a responsibility for those of us who are here now, awake to the greater shifting taking place.

As these stones and meditation circles and celestial families broadcast this energy across the planet, the overall vibration is increasing. The stone circles are very closely related to the realm of faery as they are vibrational portals to their realm, as well as one of the means to raise humanities vibration to a higher dimensional reality. What I have noticed recently is a general increase in the awareness and reality of the realm of Sidhe. I see many people awakening to their elf and faerie natures, as many elementals are now walking the planet in human disguise. They are now awakening and remembering who they are, where they came from, and most importantly, why they are here. The message is that the time for hiding is over, and that now is the time for awakened humans to connect with the realms which surround them through the vehicles of sound, rhythm, laughter and love. Discover your trance and work within it. The portal lies within this ONE moment. This is the fulcrum point. Now is the time for the elementals, the elves and faeries wearing human bodies, and the starseeds who work so closely with the elemental realm to awaken within their bodies and open the inner door to the natural magic which is their birthright.

The children know this already . . . they are trying to remind us, to teach us that we are connected to such a greater reality than we can conceive. Imagination opens the initial door, and Great Spirit does the rest.

So this has been my experience of this lineage work . . . I suggest to you all that you meditate upon your own Sacred Lineage. What are you connected with in your DNA, what lives have you lived and what worlds have you danced within? Call these aspects of yourself home, into THIS body, and welcome the wisdom and power of your multi-dimensional nature into your present moment life. Here it is. Here we are. What are we going to do with it?

And if you feel an inner pull to travel to one of your ancestral homelands, to place a crystal on a stone or to tone into a cathedral, then please follow that call. The activations are needed planet wide, and we are the only ones who are going to bring them through.

Blessings to you all, and any of your feedback is always welcome ~

• Like 1

riverheron,

Great post!!!! Do you have an experience of trees waking up as well?

Your pal,

Yoda

riverheron! thankyou so much for sharing that! that was very moving and beautiful.

and spoken with a voice so clear and true and egoless. :wub:

I couldnt help but wish I had been there with you!

I have Irish Heritage too and when I was there I became very aware of lot of ancestral suffering and pain which I promised to help with. I duly did this on the spot, shamanically. And a woman on the retreat - someone that I didnt know , and who didnt know what I had been doing - stopped me in a hallway, to say she just wanted to tell me that a message had come through to her to say that the work I had done for my ancestors was received. Which was a relief. Because their plight was heartrending. I did more work on it later, too, under the wings of Simon Buxton.

I wonder what is the state of play between these elementals and the stuck souls in Ireland who died of starvation and cold. ? Are they vibrationally so different that they are unaware of one another?

Yes, one feels a sense of responsibility. And love.

Yoda,

thanks for your reply ~ I have had deep experiences with the trees . . . very different from the stones, but somehow related. I was once meditating beneath a beautiful cedar tree when the spirit of the tree came into my meditation and asked "would you like to feel what it is like to be a tree?" Of course, I said "yes please" :) I was then taken into an experience of the most ecstatic stretch between heaven and earth I had ever experienced. . . yet different from the stones, as I feel the trees are in a constant state of meditation, while the stones literally felt 'turned off', asleep, before the shamanic work . . .

cat,

whew, I know just what you are speaking of . . . this last fall my love and I spent a month on the west coast of Ireland. The first two weeks we spent in a cabin in the Burren, and the first several nights in this cabin I had dreams of otherworldy battle in the backyard of the cabin. We then learned that the young son in the cabin next door had taken his own life the year before . . . something about this area felt especially steeped in the ghost qi of past suffering. Like you, we also we drawn to shamanically work with these spirits of our ancestors and felt a resonance and release with the work.

The second two weeks we spent mostly on the Dingle peninsula, which is very much a soul-home to me . . . the energy there is completely different, as if the elementals and earth spirits are still in communion with the people, and a great creative and synchronistic way of being is held. On this trip, it felt as if the first two weeks of the trip were deep, sorrowful 'work' to help ease the suffering of our ancestors, and the second two weeks the land just opened up to us in the most magical ways. The journey culminated with Samhain, when we entered into deep ceremony way out in the Killarney Ntl. Part, and the universe came completely alive and communicated through the magic of Tir Na Nog.

thank you for your work with our common ancestors, sister cat ~ this work is so needed to help clear the collected ancestral consciousness. When I was in China last spring, at the Dragon Gate caves, the temple was holding a week long ceremony to help the ghosts world-wide to move on . . . so beautiful.

thanks again ~ love qi