sunshine

semen & the brain

So eat those eggs, take your zinc, etc... don't blow your load and you'll have the best of both worlds. -Y

vicarious elimination of the end-products of protein metabolism and indicate that the protein intake is excessive and that the kidneys are overworked. When protein intake is reduced to bodily requirements, there will be no need for the gonads to come to the aid of the kidneys and eliminate surplus nitrogenous matter in this way. As a result, nocturnal emissions disappear, as well as the tendency to erections and sexual orgasms in general. . . .

Meh. Most ppl dont understand the positive effects..

Retention without sex isnt a good idea, you brain will begin to go haywire..

Orgasm cleanses the nerves and energy channels, keeps ppl from being crazy..

Your depleting a function of the body..messes with the trinity..

Meh. Most ppl dont understand the positive effects.. Retention without sex isnt a good idea, you brain will begin to go haywire.. Orgasm cleanses the nerves and energy channels, keeps ppl from being crazy.. Your depleting a function of the body..messes with the trinity..

you obviously have not studied "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality"

Retention is the wrong intention.

The generative fluid is burned - ionized - it's not even supposed to be created in the first place!!

you obviously have not studied "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality"

Retention is the wrong intention.

The generative fluid is burned - ionized - it's not even supposed to be created in the first place!!

Meh.

Edited by MooNiNite

Meh. Most ppl dont understand the positive effects.. Retention without sex isnt a good idea, you brain will begin to go haywire.. Orgasm cleanses the nerves and energy channels, keeps ppl from being crazy.. Your depleting a function of the body..messes with the trinity..

Well, I've experienced both ends of the spectrum: too much sex, and infrequent sex. I can tell you that the less sexual release I have, the better I feel. Profligate sex--the way doctors prescribe and the media promotes--depletes the body, leaving the body feeling hollow and the mind scattered. Sickness of every kind crops up.

I've been very rarely sexual lately. I feel much better: My abdomen, kidneys and lower back feeling exquisitely comfortable; they are full of jing and with each passing day I feel it slowly moving up my spine. And it feels really good!

I have excellent concentration--no more scattered Xin mind! The blocked sinuses which I had suffered from for so many years (no doubt caused by overindulging in sex) are opened up! I am able to breathe uninhibited through my nostrils--which is a luxury I thought I would NEVER again have.

At times, when my sinuses DO close up, I draw the energy up my spine in a SINGLE rotation of the microcosmic orbit, and my sinuses pop open immediately when energy descends down my face (descent of orbit, jen mo). I think it's safe to say that the torture I experienced from chronically blocked sinuses is a thing of the past.

The contrast between the way I feel now and the way I felt when wasting my jing, is infinitely different.

You said that retention will make your mind go haywire. Well, that happens when you force it too much. When you start to go haywire, it's time to release. The objective is to go for longer and longer periods without sex; it takes years to get good at it. But nevertheless, you'll be making progress every day you abstain.

I recently worked a job where there was a female in close proximity for a good six hours.

She was Mexican - I heard her say that I was guapo to her husband and then she began hitting on me.

Just by her looking at me and asking me questions she could suck off my energy - because her electromagnetic spirit was stuck in her lower body - so she thinks to get a man to ejaculate is to fulfill her desires.

So as she sucked off my energy first the chi deconverted - the yin chi deconverted to ying jing which is blissful heat and then I got the erection and so I did reverse breathing.

Since i was working it was more difficult to do the mind concentration - but mind concentration is the best defense against perv attacks.

Then she started doing female display behavior - she was wearing as tight clothes as possible - "tight" being a fetish for male ejaculation - and she then told me to watch her while she bent over for me to look at her backside.

I caught on to that and so I didn't look at her after she bent over. haha.

But in the past -- what I did for five solid years - actually longer - for a female like her - I just gave her what she wanted.

So instead of having her suck me off to ejaculate - I would just go into full lotus and then "flex" my pineal gland and I would then pull up my reproductive fluid into my brain and then the pineal gland converts it to "yin chi" energy.

So then I would transmit "yin chi" energy into the female to activate her vagus nerve which connects to her cervix, causing her to have orgasms.

So then I would just keep transmitting "yin chi" and then my perineum would suck up her jing energy - and this way I would just sit in full lotus for as long as she wanted -- or until I had to take a piss or something.

So I would do that maybe for hours in one session - having mutual internal climaxes with the female - do that for hours.

Well in this case I was standing - and also transmitting "yin chi" energy into the females uses up my "yuan chi" - the "sea of chi" from my prenatal chi energy.

So I only transmit "yin chi" energy in special circumstances - but I burned up a lot of my "yuan chi" energy and also when I eat food it goes to my brain as the pineal gland automatically sublimates my jing energy to turn it into chi energy through the brain.

So then after that female sucking me off - I went home and I ate a bunch of food but I forgot that it would take me hours of full lotus meditation to reverse her damage when she deconverted my chi to yin jing and then to reproductive fluid.

So even though I sat in full lotus - I was not meditating with eyes closed and mind concentration. I did that a bit - maybe half hour or an hour - but not long enough.

So then at night - I had some loss of fluid but I woke myself up - which I usually do - so I only lost some preseminal fluid.

Usually I burn off my reproductive fluid by the females around me sucking up my "yin chi" energy -- and then I just sit in full lotus enough to keep sublimating my lower body energy into yin chi energy.

I can't remember the last time I had an ejaculation - oh yeah - maybe a month ago. But before that it was much longer.

It was because I had a lot of chocolate which increases the jing from the zinc in chocolate among other factors.

Anyway even though I rarely ejaculate - before that I went at least three months no ejaculation - I still am not storing up my energy because the females around me suck it up.

So whenever I build up my jing energy then the females around me chase me down - call me out to spend "personal" time with them - go into female display behavior to optimize sucking in my energy - like spread eagle, etc. Also make strange orgasmic sounds around me like deep heavy sighing sounds, etc.

This is all because my yin chi energy is sucked up by the females, activating their vagus nerves for an orgasmic reaction. Of course females don't understand that so most "perv" females think if they are attracted to the male they should focus on the male's penis to get the male to ejaculate. Gross!!! haha.

So the main thing for training to create chi energy is to avoid females and also male pervs addicted to ejaculation - this is very difficult in the modern world.

Ideally you would just stay in your meditation room except when you go to see the energy master - but then what happens is when you build up your energy it then goes through your walls and you can sense people's energy around you as your aura extends through the walls.

So at that point you want to go into isolation into Nature to build up your energy even more - this is why people go to sacred mountains or to monasteries, etc.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2

and then "flex" my pineal gland and I would then pull up my reproductive fluid into my brain and then the pineal gland converts it to "yin chi" energy.

flex feels like a suction, a plunger creating a direct vacuum, sucking and subliminating the fluid directly into the brain for a higher consumption.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

There is that aspect but at the same time "flexing" also shoots the energy out -- and the suction pulls up from the pernineum.

So it is a cycling and transformation of the energy like that.

But since it takes a lot more jing energy to make qi energy and a lot more qi energy to make shen then the process loses energy.

This is why Chunyi Lin said in one of his guild talks that he does not practice tantra since the jing energy taken in from the female is of such lower frequency then his shen energy. But since his third eye is fully open and his heart is also fully open then he can recharge his shen energy immediately - that is called the "large accumulator" - the heart center.

So the key is no passion of the heart to increase the compassion energy as universal love energy - it's from slowing down the breathing to increase the courage energy of the lungs....to transform the wisdom energy of the liver from the willpower energy of the kidneys....

Anyway celibacy has to be very strict at that level - even eye contact with females will cause a reversal of the energy....

So yeah it's best to just keep turning the mind around - to stop the thoughts - to maintain that constant suction vacuum in the middle of the brain.

That's why constant meditation is necessary.

i think those who practice full lotus daily, for hours, and doing that routine, for years - will all arrive to similar conclusions on certain aspects