Sign in to follow this  
rodgerj

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I feel the magnetic current flowing around and inside almost all the time. But it's very internal. I don't get much crazy movement anymore but feel the downward flow and usually some clockwise spiraling at my waist. Kind of like a slow, mellow, groovy motion.

*Chris mentioned Stevie Wonder as a good example of Kunlun movement, but my movement after the first few months was more like a wild wipping around at the waist, more like Axl Rose*

Good luck, your already more advanced than me in that you fell off your chair. I have been doing Kunlun for a year and the ground still has yet to grab me. Max has mentioned getting flung off your chair a couple times as a good sign of progress :lol:

If your having alot of results this quickly and are going to continue the practice you should really make every effort to see Max or Sifu Jenny Lamb. Max has two workshops going in Oct and Jenny has one in Nov.

Good luck in any case.

Not sure about that! I just have loads of karma to burn off :D I just finished this evenings session and once again all this new stuff happened. I have read all the Kunlun stuff on here and I have not heard anything like what I am experiencing. It may be I need more healing or something who knows. So anyway..... I start moving straight away as soon as I assume the position. Then within a minute my hands start doing the tapping routine up and down my front again.

After about ten minutes the tapping moves to other parts it had not before. Back of my neck, top of my head, face, side of the head and neck. This all goes on for a while until the tapping suddenly turns to rubbing, well more like brushing. Both hands started rhythmically rubbing down the front of me and then down my legs. I would say for the majority of the training my hands and arms were brushing and almost massaging the whole front of my body. Sometimes one arm would stop and the other would brush down it four times then the other would stop and so forth. Again, this was completely different then other times. What on earth is going to happen tomorrow!

Another major difference today was I had sweat dripping from my legs. I have never really sweat much doing KL before. This really is something else. During the training the things of the day 'issues' seem ridiculous and laughable. There was not much of the shaking or random stuff today at all but I could not do it without the mattress behind me for sure :lol:

The state you are describing that you are in right now sounds grounded and balanced. I must admit, I do not really have much in the way of 'energy' sensations.

I watched the Lama Thunderbolt movie again earlier before training. I saw it in a whole new light.

I've had the same hand slapping/rubbing the body experiences with Kunlun....maybe I'll do some practice again. I could really use healing (while avoiding joint damage from flinging my wrists). It's easy for me to overdo it because kundalini shakti is active inside me. I had spontaneous "chi running"...circles around my chair the first several times I did kunlun also.

Cheers,

Satyalok

ah! is that what it's called.I get it too. I thought of it as 'kunlun keep fit.' sometimes I even get a sort of 'marching on the spot' type thing which amuses me. :rolleyes:

Yes! Marching, hopping. BEWARE SPINNING! I spun fiercely once and felt like CRAP for hours. I would avoid that one.

Cheers,

Satyalok

Sign in to follow this