mouse

McDonald's Immortality

Hi All,

This may be off topic but here is an interesting link I stumbled upon showing McDonald's leading the way in internal cultivation methods.

Immortal Burger

mouse

Hi All,

This may be off topic but here is an interesting link I stumbled upon showing McDonald's leading the way in internal cultivation methods.

Immortal Burger

mouse

Unless the bun itself is a completely engineered an not at all normal then this story is probably fake just because bread gets mold. The meat should spoil and rot as well. Best bet, lay it down for a dog to sniff, animals have instinct.

OK I am going to Maccas tomorrow and buy one and do the same thing. Let me find out whether the story is tru or fake. B)

Unless the bun itself is a completely engineered an not at all normal then this story is probably fake just because bread gets mold. The meat should spoil and rot as well. Best bet, lay it down for a dog to sniff, animals have instinct.

Nope. It's quite true. The buns (and the ketchup and the burgers (and probablt etc.) are quite FULL of preservatives and -all kinds of- chemicals for who-knows-what. They last a long long time. Of course it is not really meant to be kept for 12 years, at least not really from the store side of things, but yes, here you can see its effects over 12 years.

P.S. a friend worked at a McDonalds for quite some time. She got to know quite a few things, from various kinds of sources. - That is to say, what some might call: "many" and/or adequate ones.

Edited by froggie