Li Jiong

Nine steps to spiritual immortal

From the just beginning to cultivate spiritual body (Yang Shen) successfully, we can divide the process to be nine steps:

1. Qi bourgeon inside and outside;

2. The Small Heavenly Orbit (He Che) gotten through;

3. Xuanguan (the mystical entrance) come into being;

4. Ji bourgeon inside and outside;

5. The great Heavenly Orbit runs;

6. Qi channels and points disappear, the sphere-heavens Taiji (your own small Xuanji Matrix) comes into being;

7. Your Spiritual baby (Yang Shen) appears;

8. The Spiritual baby (Yang Shen) leaves your body;

9. Your Spiritual body (Yang Shen) full grown with billions of avatars.

Here are the names of the nine steps above, as for the details, I have described them in my Internal Cultivation Course -- Part III Chinese version (English Version is not available yet).

• Like 3

From the just beginning to cultivate spiritual body (Yang Shen) successfully, we can divide the process to be nine steps:

1. Qi bourgeon inside and outside;

2. The Small Heavenly Orbit (He Che) gotten through;

3. Xuanguan (the mystical entrance) come into being;

4. Ji bourgeon inside and outside;

5. The great Heavenly Orbit runs;

6. Qi channels and points disappear, the sphere-heavens Taiji (your own small Xuanji Matrix) comes into being;

Here are the names of the nine steps above, as for the details, I have described them in my Internal Cultivation Course -- Part III Chinese version (English Version is not available yet).

Li Jiong,

What are the characters or pinyin for the chinese word you translated as avatar?

Is it TaoShen, FaShen, or something like that?

Another question - in your practice what is the domain of the "avatar" Does it do its things in this dimension, another or other particular ones, or in all of them up to your current cultivation level or attainment status of the part of you that is cultivated?

Hope the question is clear.

I would just order your course and try to decide what I thought about it but I don't have a paypal or non-chinese bank account.

I would definitely be interested in reviewing all of the material though, but you know - my income is not so good as alot of other peoples. So if you need proofreading or something from Chinese to English sometime do let me know.

You should come meet me at wudang during this next golden week if you don't have plans. My friend is getting married on the mountain next week so it would be fun and I am a bit interested in knowing about your school and seeing our practices!

Regards

Jonathan

Could you please explain the confirmatory sign of these?

• Like 1

Li Jiong,

What are the characters or pinyin for the chinese word you translated as avatar?

Is it TaoShen, FaShen, or something like that?

Another question - in your practice what is the domain of the "avatar" Does it do its things in this dimension, another or other particular ones, or in all of them up to your current cultivation level or attainment status of the part of you that is cultivated?

Hope the question is clear.

I would just order your course and try to decide what I thought about it but I don't have a paypal or non-chinese bank account.

I would definitely be interested in reviewing all of the material though, but you know - my income is not so good as alot of other peoples. So if you need proofreading or something from Chinese to English sometime do let me know.

You should come meet me at wudang during this next golden week if you don't have plans. My friend is getting married on the mountain next week so it would be fun and I am a bit interested in knowing about your school and seeing our practices!

Regards

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Just returned back from a trip,sorry for the late reply!

avatar--化身,Hua Shen, we think they are just coacervated by Xiantian negative mass matter.

I have courses in Chinese, the information in Chinese courses are much more than the English version yet, if you can read Chinese well, you can order the Chinese version by Chinese bank account. If you would rather order the English version, you can pay me CNY by your Chinese bank account too.

Thank you for your invitation! I would be love to meet you, but finance is a problem for me to pay for a trip to Wudang.

My mobile phone number is: 13093774809, you can call me if there is something I can help you.

Li Jiong

Edited by Li Jiong

Thank you for your kindness! I will ask you for help when I need.

Are the sites of your signature yours? If they are, perhaps you can help me to sell my course there, we can share the income. You can contact me by email at [email protected] if you are interested in cooperating with me.

Edited by Li Jiong

I would be love to meet you, but finance is a problem for me to pay for a trip to Wudang.

You could send your Yang Shen to meet him, correct?

With all due respect, perhaps you could enlighten us.

I know Wudangquan might know that, you can ask him for the detail.

In our school, we call Yang Shen spiritual baby (Shen Ying), and above, there are Fa Ying and Dao Ying.

As far as know, from the first step to the fifth step, many schools have systemic and efficient methods, of course, some may fast, some may slow, some may easy, and some may difficult, some may safe and some may dangerous, but if you follow an authentic school, it is possible for you to achieve "the great Heavenly Orbit (Da Zhou Tian)" level early or late. But nowadays, the cultivation methods to achieve the sixth step and above are available in our school only.

So actually, for the practitioners of other schools, it is almost impossible to cultivate the spiritual baby successfully. If one claims he has cultivated Yang Shen, mostly he is lying.

But nowadays, the cultivation methods to achieve the sixth step and above are available in our school only.

So actually, for the practitioners of other schools, it is almost impossible to cultivate the spiritual baby successfully. If one claims he has cultivated Yang Shen, mostly he is lying.

:blink:

* bites tongue *

If one is just for healing, then to achieve the second step is enough, when your Heche runs, all medical diseases will disappear.

As far as know, from the first step to the fifth step, many schools have systemic and efficient methods, of course, some may fast, some may slow, some may easy, and some may difficult, some may safe and some may dangerous, but if you follow an authentic school, it is possible for you to achieve "the great Heavenly Orbit (Da Zhou Tian)" level early or late. But nowadays, the cultivation methods to achieve the sixth step and above are available in our school only.

This is a crock of packed Nutella in your shorts again mate. Stop spreading misinformation.

You are the one lying to folks spiritually, you out to be ashamed of yourself!

It seems you don't know what Yang Shen actually is.

I know Wudangquan might know that, you can ask him for the detail.

In our school, we call Yang Shen spiritual baby (Shen Ying), and above, there are Fa Ying and Dao Ying.

Seeing as Wudangquan has neither achieved the Yang Shen nor does he purport to be a lineage teacher, I think you're the one qualified to answer the question Li Jiong. Please, enlighten my ignorance.

I've found one of the many passages from the classics on Yang Shen (this one from 《钟吕传道集》) that seems to exacerbate my confusion, I think you could help clarify:

"内观以聚阳神,炼神以超内院,上涌以出天门,直超而入圣品。既出既入,而来往无差。或来或往,而远近不错。"

If you'd be kind enough, I'll let you translate it so I don't further confuse anyone with my misunderstanding.

Edited by 松永道

Actually, even if one knows the senior cultivation method, it is still not easy to cultivate spiritual baby successfully. To help me break through the great pass, my teacher spent an anthropomorphous Heshouwu (Polygonum multiflorum). It is said only when a Heshouwu has lived for more than one thousand years, it will be anthropomorphous (the form like a human body). I don't know whether it is true or not, but I know anthropomorphous Heshouwu is very rare.

Actually, even if one knows the senior cultivation method, it is still not easy to cultivate spiritual baby successfully. To help me break through the great pass, my teacher spent an anthropomorphous Heshouwu (Polygonum multiflorum). It is said only when a Heshouwu has lived for more than one thousand years, it will be anthropomorphous (the form like a human body). I don't know whether it is true or not, but I know anthropomorphous Heshouwu is very rare.

Now I understand why you need the money.. that He Shou Wu must have cost a fortune!

:lol:

开玩笑阿!

I never knew He Shou Wu could grow that old. Great herb though, even the regular ones.

Please consider writing the article on Yang Shen, as you claim to have personal experience, the insight would be invaluable.

• Like 1

hmm , did not you just claimed that?

I don't know what schools are you referring to but what I heard is that there are in present times and were in the whole history people from other traditions (including esoteric Christianity) that achieved the Light Body they could use for materializing/dematerializing themselves, bi-location, far distance travel, appearing in someone-else's dreams (astral realm) as well as in physical realm and even abducting their disciples from their conjugal bed (:lol: actually this is the case of one of my friends that was abducted for 2 hours by his teacher, while his wife witnessed the dematerialisation and spent the whole time desperately crying until he reappeared in a blurry cloud in the same position in bed). I am kind of skeptic about this story and at this time is just a matter of believing it or not (I will know for sure if this will happen to me), but if there is someone out there that claim achieved Yang Shen he should prove it at least in front of his disciples one of these phenomenas.

So at this time I have only one question by which you need only to sincerely answer Yes or No:

Did you performed by your own will one or several of these phenomenas in front of other peoples?

If you answer Yes for the first question, just by curiosity please could you specify which one of the above phenomena did you performed?

Edited by steam

Please consider writing the article on Yang Shen, as you claim to have personal experience, the insight would be invaluable.

In the first post of this thread, I have stated that "I have described them in my Internal Cultivation Course -- Part III", you can get the details of Yang Shen there if you have the chance. So obviously, I will not publish an article on Yang Shen for free.

You can believe me or not, that's your freedom.

I can explain or prove it for you or not, that's my freedom.

I don't know what schools are you referring to but what I heard is that there are in present times and were in the whole history people from other traditions (including esoteric Christianity) that achieved the Light Body they could use for materializing/dematerializing themselves, bi-location, far distance travel, appearing in someone-else's dreams (astral realm) as well as in physical realm and even abducting their disciples from their conjugal bed (:lol: actually this is the case of one of my friends that was abducted for 2 hours by his teacher, while his wife witnessed the dematerialisation and spent the whole time desperately crying until he reappeared in a blurry cloud in the same position in bed). I am kind of skeptic about this story and at this time is just a matter of believing it or not (I will know for sure if this will happen to me), but if there is someone out there that claim achieved Yang Shen he should prove it at least in front of his disciples one of these phenomenas.

So at this time I have only one question by which you need only to sincerely answer Yes or No:

Did you performed by your own will one or several of these phenomenas in front of other peoples?

If you answer Yes for the first question, just by curiosity please could you specify which one of the above phenomena did you performed?

As I said above: "You can believe me or not, that's your freedom.

I can explain or prove it for you or not, that's my freedom."

Fact is fact after all, whatever you believe it or not, whatever I prove it or not, it will not change even a very bit.

About two years ago, we walked on a mountain, my teaher found an anthropomorphous Heshouwu, he pulled it out to me, and said I would need it soon. I soaked it into liqueur, about a year later, I achieved the sixth step, formed my own small Xuanji Matrix. My teacher said it was the time to drink it. I drank all the liqueur within 3 days, and praticed all the time in these days. I saw gallant scene of Xiantian Qi (we can call it negative mass matter too) first, everytime when I closed my eyes, I saw these light points flow nicely around by body, they strengthened my Xuanji Matrix rapidly. To the third day, suddenly, I saw there was a baby in my Dantian, and later, it rised up slowly, and went out from my crown. And then, I feel my body disappeared, there is just a colours baby on the sky. Didn't know how many time passed, the nice baby alighted from the sky slowly, and then I could feel my body again. When I opened my eyes, it was very dark outside, it was late at night already, I remembered that I started practice at dusk.I know it is my spiritual baby, from that day on, I can feel the baby anytime, and everyday, I let my spiritual baby go out my body once.

• Like 1

Li Jiong,

Just wondering how you know you're the only school who can do this? What gives you this idea?

Wudangspirit

Keep off the LSD man :D

just so you know another member of this forum has also confirmed the existence of his spiritual baby.

Wow, you must be an immortal now being able to shed your body whenever you want and travel the cosmos! Wowwwww!!!!. I don't think anyone who has accomplished this goal would post it on an online discussion board. What are you trying to prove. We're not that naive.

Wudangspirit

About two years ago, we walked on a mountain, my teaher found an anthropomorphous Heshouwu, he pulled it out to me, and said I would need it soon. I soaked it into liqueur, about a year later, I achieved the sixth step, formed my own small Xuanji Matrix. My teacher said it was the time to drink it. I drank all the liqueur within 3 days, and praticed all the time in these days. I saw gallant scene of Xiantian Qi (we can call it negative mass matter too) first, everytime when I closed my eyes, I saw these light points flow nicely around by body, they strengthened my Xuanji Matrix rapidly. To the third day, suddenly, I saw there was a baby in my Dantian, and later, it rised up slowly, and went out from my crown. And then, I feel my body disappeared, there is just a colours baby on the sky. Didn't know how many time passed, the nice baby alighted from the sky slowly, and then I could feel my body again. When I opened my eyes, it was very dark outside, it was late at night already, I remembered that I started practice at dusk.I know it is my spiritual baby, from that day on, I can feel the baby anytime, and everyday, I let my spiritual baby go out my body once.