Yoda

alternative medicine antibiotics antimicrobial strategies

I eat tons of garlic -- about 7 cloves or more a day and am now just starting BLACK SEED which is sold by the Somalians here in Minneapolis. It's the best combo according to Black Seed users -- garlic and black seed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigella_sativa

One can probably get the Nigella sativa seeds and also the oil on ebay also

I've been using MMS for about 2 months now.

The protocol calls for starting out with just a couple

drops per dosage and eventually build up to 15.

My personal experience with it has been pretty good.....................At the beginning, I had to cut back on the dosage amount because of slight nausea and diarhea.(spelling?).....All common side effects.

I would recommend the book," Breakthrough-The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century"

by Jim Humble...............There is also a dvd available from many of the MMS retailers.

The book and video give a great history of how MMS was discovered and the many folks who have been helped by it.

Hmm, had never heard of those "black seeds..."

I've been using MMS for about 2 months now.

The protocol calls for starting out with just a couple

drops per dosage and eventually build up to 15.

My personal experience with it has been pretty good.....................At the beginning, I had to cut back on the dosage amount because of slight nausea and diarhea.(spelling?).....All common side effects.

I would recommend the book," Breakthrough-The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century"

by Jim Humble...............There is also a dvd available from many of the MMS retailers.

The book and video give a great history of how MMS was discovered and the many folks who have been helped by it.

I advise everyone to stock up on some MMS while they still can.
Funny how the medical mafia will ban alternative meds from a single (or no complaints), while allopathic iatrogenic complaints that could fill phone books go unheeded for decades...

Anyhow, these guys just love shutting down any competitive alternative therapies, so you may want to get some of them while they're still easily available. Anyone know who the best & cheapest source of MMS is, btw?

That said, you CAN always make MMS yourself, so there's always that option at least...

I recently saw MMS on ebay for only 12.95 and it included the citric acid drops so you do not have to make anything yourself, it comes ready to mix and ingest. This was from an ebay store I think so it should still be available. I would not worry about stocking up as it is so widely available. I think Bob Beck is against taking garlic in its raw state only, as it does something to the blood that when combined with electrification the blood has a very porous barrier and drugs become far more potent as a result but I don't know the exact scientific explanation he gave.

I eat at least a bulb of garlic a day -- it's crazy. But you need lots of saponins (found in chlorophyll) to counter act the rotten egg smell. I'm still working on that -- with a can of spinach a day but I need more. haha. Thanks!!

from wikipedia

Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge. The concoction was called Oxymellin.

Anthelmintics or antihelminthics are drugs that expel parasitic worms (helminths) from the body, by either stunning or killing them. They may also be called vermifuges (stunning) or vermicides (killing).

There's a liquid form called Lugol's iodine that is used orally and topically. The same formula, dried in a coated tablet is available as Iodoral. Another form called SSKI, used both orally and topically.
Yes, there's actually several types of iodine supplements...

"Magnascent" Iodine

Edgar Cayce's "Atomic" Iodine

"Tree" Iodine

Etc...

Not sure which form is best... But iodine in general is an oxidant that the thyroid gland stores up to use as ammo to kill germs with.

---------------------------------------

Now, for electrical medicine, Zappers are an interesting device. Here's Hulda Clark's essential theories on them:

Any positively offset [DC] frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500'000 Hz).

Generating positive offset frequencies is the best way to kill all pathogens quickly. But it takes more than one treatment.

It takes three treatments to kill everything. Why? The first zapping kills viruses, bacteria and parasites. But a few minutes later, bacteria and viruses (different ones) often recur. I conclude they had been infecting the parasites, and killing the parasites released them. The second zapping kills the released viruses and bacteria, but soon a few viruses appear again. They must have been infecting some of the last bacteria. After a third zapping I never find any viruses, bacteria or parasites, even hours later.

What exactly is the SITS program of David Wolfe. I know he likes liquid zeolites but does anyone know what the exact program is that you do for 100 days?

All of this talk about 'destroying microbes' leads me to wonder what happens to the GOOD microbes we are full of upon ingestion of these substances.

great thread!

Edited by benny

Honey alone or w/ royal jelly(and another bee ingredient I forget is wonderful, especially for sore throats.

Michael

Propolis?

Made by bees to keep their hive clean. Get the aqueous solution, gargle with warm water and swallow. Tastes like bee hive! Yum!

Sam x

Does anyone have a recipe for ridding a cat of fleas? (No, not neem and not citronella and not celery seed extract, already used those, didn't work.) Anyone tried Hulda Clark's or any other zapper on them? Please share an experiential, successful, nontoxic recipe whoever might have one! (Lotsa stuff on the internet and after trying quite a few of the recipes and failing, I'm looking to hear from someone who's been there done that, not just heard/read about it.)

Oh... and I do mean a real cat, not a tao meow. :lol:

Can you cut and paste this info?

This link came back with a "SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED - " message saying it has banned my IP because of Spam attacks.

Thanks

Craig

it is a rather large thread, did you have any luck with a circumventor such as http://www.unblock365.info/ ?

I uploaded the entire thread here: http://www.zshare.net/download/534919242af23576/

EDIT: Also, I found a couple of useful books called Where There Is No Doctor and Where There Is No Dentist downloadable for free via this site: http://www.ssrsi.org/911/Medical/advan.htm

Any recommendations on enema related anti bacterials? Antibiotics have not been able to help a seriously painful prostate infection ive got.