Yoda

alternative medicine antibiotics antimicrobial strategies

Of course nothing that you read on taobums can be taken for medical advise. If you have something wrong, start with an MD you respect and keep them in the loop. Having said that, Vortex had a nice idea of starting a thread on this topic.

Smile:

Get a gallon of colloidal silver from purestcolloids.com and get an ozone generator so you can ozonate water, air, or yourself any time you need to.

Vortex:

Yup, as has been mentioned - due to antibiotic/pesticide overusage, bioweapons research and global warming, one of the biggest new threats will be disease. Many of the antibiotic-resistant "superbug" variety. There's Lyme, MRSA, C. diff, "Morgellons," Ebola, bird flu, mad cow, other viruses, parasites, even "super lice" now! Etc, etc.

Problem is, since these critters are becoming immune to many modern meds, we will have to go back to using natural home remedies again.

In this case, everyone should have a good supply of natural antimicrobials and household disinfectants on hand. We could probably start a long list here. There's actually a host of useful herbs and concoctions, colloidal silver is just one. But I figure the more types you have, the better your chances are. Nearly every modality seems to work a little bit at least, so stacking them together multiplies your odds.

Here's just a few good herbs to stock up on (or grow!) - and feel free to add to this list!

Turmeric - Natural antimicrobial Ayurvedic blood cleanser. Also fights cancer, Alzheimer's, etc. You can buy 1 lb of it for $6 in bulk foods at your health food store.

Garlic/Allicin - This is always a great antimicrobial, although I'm not sure you need to stock up on it since it's generally quite available.

Bioprin - supposedly a Chinese formula "wonder-drug" that is also antimicrobial and fights cancer.

Tulsi/Tulasi - Indian "Holy Basil" has adaptogenic, immune-boosting, antimicrobial properties.

Do note with natural herbs that you often want to use high dosages since the "active ingredients" are not isolated and concentrated as in pill form. Although they may be more synergistic in their natural holistic form.

And that's just the herbal tip of the iceberg. Not to mention other healing modalities like energy healing, frequency machines, etc.

I think the bigger problem is that we may have many problems hitting us all at once in combination. Talking about food shortages, also consider bee CCD. Bees are dying off in record numbers now. But, we rely upon bees to pollinate our food crops. Without them, who will? Tack this onto climate change and water shortage as well - not to mention unbridled population growth in many countries - and centralized food supplies could conceivably come up short.

BTW, if you want to talk about Reps, there's a whole thread dedicated to them here.

I would like to second Smile's silver suggestion from the above website.

Also, "Low Dose Naltrexone" is worth investigating.

Fortunately, there are nanotechnology solutions to fighting bacteria, microbes, and possibly many other conditions that I believe will prove vastly more effective than antibiotics when their day comes. Hopefully in the near future.

In the meantime, Low Dose Naltrexone is a real breakthrough for a variety of maladies as it improves the functionality of the immune system on the whole. Likely needs to be periodized. And it's good to keep in mind that LDN's underlying mechanism is to boost endorphins between 2-4am, so any number of activities/practices/herbs before bed (or to practice in the middle of the night) might be able to accomplish the same thing.

Iodine is effective against MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus ), a bacterium responsible for difficult-to-treat infections in humans, and hospital acquired infections. Good to keep on hand. Here's an interesting summary by Mark Sircus, Ac. OMD

The End of Antibiotics and the Rise of Iodine as an Effective Alternative
http://www.naturalnews.com/022800.html

I've heard very good things about plain old highly diluted hydrogen peroxide as a superior antibiotic.

I bought a capsule maker and tumeric. For pennies a pill I'm taking it w/ ginger tablets a supposedly superior antioxidant w/ adaptogen.

Things that taste good and have superior antimicrobial properties. Honey alone or w/ royal jelly(and another bee ingredient I forget is wonderful, especially for sore throats. Wine has many healthful aspects, so does yogurt. A little apple cider vinegar in water can be flavorful.

Michael

I've used colloidal silver now for almost 13 years and swear by it................Anytime I've felt a cold coming on, I would drink 8 oz and it would get stopped in it's tracks...............I make my own and my machine also doubles as a "blood zapper" to electroporate any unwanted critters in the bloodstream.

The machine I use is from Dr. Bob Beck, one of the pioneers in colloidal silver and blood electrification research..............By today's standards, my machine is now a dinosaur but still works like a charm.

The only downside to using colloidal silver, is that I am no longer able to walk through airport metal detectors.......(just kidding!)

I've also just started using MMS mentioned in an earlier post...................google mms and check out the story on it's discovery..............quite amazing!

I'll add simple ascorbate (vitamin C) to the list here - less toxic than aspirin, in megadoses it has been shown to have interesting antibiotic and antiviral effects - Dr. Fred Klenner used *really* high doses intravenously back in the 1950's to treat different viral infections, including encephalitis and polio, his case histories really deserve a revisit, check it out:

Journal of Applied Nutrition Vol. 23, No's 3 & 4, Winter 1971

Observations On the Dose and Administration of Ascorbic Acid When Employed Beyond the Range of A Vitamin in Human Pathology

Frederick R. Klenner, M.D., F,C,C.P.

http://www.nutri.com/wn/klenner.html

It would make a lot of sense to stock up on ascorbate in prep for coming epidemics since we clearly will not have enough vaccines or traditional meds to go around.

Also, coconut oil - the lauric acid has been a focus of attention since this component disrupts viral coat stability (HIV in particular).

and

Sangre de drago - antibiotic and antiviral properties.

Cheers,

Rene'

great thread!! I found a "No rift rife" machine for pretty cheap. Haven't actually used the sucker, but have heard that it combines well with other modalities. I wouldn't feel comfortable just relying on one technique. I'll have to look into some of these suggestions, thanks everyone.

Of course, there's chikung, reiki, power crystals, thinking happy thoughts, etc, etc. but it's nice to have a proverbial sawed off shotgun for the final layer of defense.

Well I finally starting relying on garlic and am now using lemon juice to counteract the hydrogen sulfide smell. I mean I need A LOT of garlic if I eat meat or sugar -- like two and half bulbs a day. I know it's crazy but I'm having intense full-lotus psychic mutual climaxes all day long and it's a dirty job. haha. My diet will get better just from having to avoid all the garlic! haha. I just had one "open" O at a D with this new female worker. She kept being interested in the music I was playing and she is an anthropology graduate and wanted some intellectual discussion. So meanwhile I had run out of lemon juice so the garlic was too strong and then as I went into full-lotus the vagus nerve transduction caused me to need more garlic! haha. So I just kept my head at an angle and since she was attracted to the magnetic energy she stayed with it as I explained to her more and more the physiology of trance healing (after we discussed politics, history of science, archeaology, anthropology, etc.) So then I discovered I had one clove left of garlic so I ate that and got some water as she followed me to the faucet. Then I went back into full-lotus and her energy was going down as I continued to explain more and more esoteric information. So then I just straight up said -- "see I'm shooting energy into you" and I did a direct vagus nerve session on her. She said "yeah you are" and then as I shot more energy into her she said "what are you doing with your neck again?" and so I explained with the pineal gland and the transduction of serotonin, etc. and as I shot more energy into her she asked: "what's that called again?" and I said "biophotons" and she said something like "wow." Then we achieved the first "O at a D" right there. I turned and let her go to join the other workers at the bar (since it's pay day) and she finally said as she left: "I forgot your name" even though I hadn't told her. So we exchanged names. haha.

There is a book, If I remember correctly, called "Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics", by someone called Mckenna. A bit more mainstream than much of the above, but good for grannies etc.

a few others for the list-

for systemic and local golden staph infections, golden seal - hydrastis canadensis is unsurpassed. this has been my experiencea and that of some friends as well.

oxygen is good as well for infections (i use 'cellfood')

banlangen for fever, sore throat & viruses etc.

a few others for the list-

for systemic and local golden staph infections, golden seal - hydrastis canadensis is unsurpassed. this has been my experiencea and that of some friends as well.

oxygen is good as well for infections (i use 'cellfood')

banlangen for fever, sore throat & viruses etc.

I like cellfood, and used to take a lot of this, and it is now `laser-energized`

however, I was warned against this supplement because of its deuterium sulphate content, heavy hydrogen.

deuterium can be metabolised up to a certain age alledgely, about 23 or so, and then it begins to accumulate in fat cells and in dna nucleotide bases and this can potentially accellerate aging? This was heresay from Ananda, who freaked out when he read the ingredients, when I handed him the bottle. After that, I have seldom taken it, but when I do, I do feel quite a lift, and now having taken biochemistry, studying this supplement is quite fascinating, though I do not know why deutrium is a required ingrediant, they claim it is a catalyst for increasing the dipole in the water molecule increasing ionisation of water, it also has an impressive content of enzymes, kreb cycle intermediates, and coenzymes. Here is a vitriolic chemist debunker`s perspective: http://www.chem1.com/CQ/oxyscams.html

For my college independent project I did a project on deuterium oxide and cut flowers, using pure deuterium oxide and then a control with water on the shelf life of cut flowers (tulips), actually the one`s with deuterium died faster, but the results were inconclusive since that was only one trial. Yes deuterium is present in every glass of water you drink.

Edited by Xienkula1

Oh and here is a link discussing the potentially damaging effects of deuterium on dna function: http://216.147.56.223/deuterium.html

The colloidal silver if not ionic, can accumulate to toxic levels as it is a larger particle and also not charged (+), whereas ionic silver is alledgedly a smaller particle size and is charged, and according to some experiments is more effective antimicrobial than colloidal silver and is less toxic, because it is more bio-available ( the form you find in nature) more easily eliminated via kidney nephrons.

Oregano Juice and oil are marvelous. Wipes out herpes attacks, along with immuno-supports like colostrum, vitamin D (controversial), and thymus extract (thymodulin).

Edited by Xienkula1

After not eating dairy for 8 years I recently got started making kefir with real kefir "grains" and it is amazing.Over 30 strains of probiotics in the trillions per serving.

I am going to pick up my raw milk to start using now.

The Royal Rife beamray device

http://www.google.com/search?hl=nl&q=R...oeken&meta=

By the way, it looks like a sort of precursor of the star trek universal medicine.

By the way, Yoda, the plasma ray emissions penetrate much further and much much more effective than the plate methods, with the plate you will most likely not reach and work with the target anywhere near like the plasma ray emissions (strong plasma tubes)

The cheap plate method was just a goofy way to totally get the price down imo, and along with taking the price down basically take the whole concept down with it.

My not so humble 2+ cents on that matter.

Edited by froggie

Approximately 50% of the fatty acids in coconut fat are lauric acid. Lauric acid is a medium chain fatty acid, which has the additional beneficial function of being formed into monolaurin in the human or animal body. Monolaurin is the antiviral, antibacterial, and antiprotozoal monoglyceride used by the human or animal to destroy lipid coated viruses such as HIV, herpes, cytomegalovirus, influenza, various pathogenic bacteria including listeria monocytogenes and heliobacter pylori, and protozoa such as giardia lamblia. Some studies have also shown some antimicrobial effects of the free lauric acid.

So, do we just start eating coconut products to get this lauric acid?

Hi Vortex,

I believe you have to ingest coconut oil in order for the lauric acid to be available, so digestion is key. No antibiotic/antiviral properties from just the oil itself.

I highly recommend Bruce Fife's books, he's a great resource (even though I'm a bit leery of books that have "miracle" in a title).

Another two that I'd highly recommend are bee propolis and clay. I've used both over the years while traveling to stave off any possible food poisoning. Of course, just my experience, but propolis seem to really help with colds and flu in general, so I always keep this on hand.

Also, the tried and true strategy of obsessively washing your hands in general before touching any part of your face will keep most wee beasties at bay, you'd be surprised how effective this can be.

Cheers,

Rene'

Also, the tried and true strategy of obsessively washing your hands in general before touching any part of your face will keep most wee beasties at bay, you'd be surprised how effective this can be.

"Wee-animalcules" Antoni van Leeuwenhoek, pioneering microscopist, called them :lol: and yes basic hygiene as per Alexxys Taylor will keep most of them at bay. Either that or high heat sterilisation above boiling, but this wont work for extremothermophiles.

Edited by Xienkula1

I believe iodine is a decent external antimicrobial, along with rubbing alcohol & bleach (usually diluted first if used on the skin).

But can you also ingest iodine orally? And if so, how?

There's a liquid form called Lugol's iodine that is used orally and topically. The same formula, dried in a coated tablet is available as Iodoral. Another form called SSKI, used both orally and topically. Using it orally causes constipation in some people, probably because it kills off all the probiotics, but possibly because it displaces bromine in the body, which slows peristalsis.

Here's a link to Jonathon Wright's excellent article on the multiple uses of SSKI.
http://www.tahoma-clinic.com/iodide.shtml

• Like 1

I like cellfood, and used to take a lot of this, and it is now `laser-energized`

however, I was warned against this supplement because of its deuterium sulphate content, heavy hydrogen.

deuterium can be metabolised up to a certain age alledgely, about 23 or so, and then it begins to accumulate in fat cells and in dna nucleotide bases and this can potentially accellerate aging?

Thanks for the heads up and important info Xienkula1

If MMS actually does what they say it does, do we really need strategies and argue methods of silver? Has anyone tried MMS because it looks like the most effective way to get rid of microbes and I have not seen anyone say it does not work but I am skeptical. Has anyone tried this cure for malaria and other diseases? MMS is Miracle Mineral Supplement, Chlorine Dioxide, and costs about 20 dollars for a year supply and has results with cancer and aids as well. Is this stuff the real deal or bs?

If MMS actually does what they say it does, do we really need strategies and argue methods of silver? Has anyone tried MMS because it looks like the most effective way to get rid of microbes and I have not seen anyone say it does not work but I am skeptical. Has anyone tried this cure for malaria and other diseases? MMS is Miracle Mineral Supplement, Chlorine Dioxide, and costs about 20 dollars for a year supply and has results with cancer and aids as well. Is this stuff the real deal or bs?
I think it's always good to have multiple strategies (despite each often touting itself as THE magic bullet), but I am curious about MMS. Seems like it's worth a shot.

I have another question now. "Zappers" Dr. Bob Beck & Dr. Hulda Clark both recommend against eating garlic or onions...

Beck asserts that it keeps the brain hemispheres separate, and that's why it was "forbidden" in many shamanic/Eastern monasteries, etc.

cancer_complex.JPG

Clark believes that they feed the the Fasciolopsis Buski parasite that she links with causing cancer.

Of course, "conventional" alternative medicine has basically upheld garlic as a very potent antipathogen for eons now. And a lot of mainstream medical studies have backed this up too. So, what's the deal here? Is it possible it could also have a few unwanted effects?

Edited by vortex