de_paradise

tummo fire

Does anyone have experience with the tummo meditation and acheived that warmth state, the blissful fire?

Bodri points out that it is one and the same as the Kundalini attainment, though clearly the ability to control the warmth is another matter.

This is the meditation (sadhana)I found: http://www.llewellynjournal.com/article/392

Any suggestions?

Try it out is my suggestion, it works 100%. I didnt use a heater in the winter for the last couple of years. Atm im living togheter with my girlfriend and she wants to put on the heater in the winter so i cleaned up the basement to have a place to practice.

I can tell you that the described method on the website aswell as in the book occult tibet is rather short and incomplete but when practiced enough you should have some result allready. The meditation itself can take many months yust to learn the several stages. I think in total its about 11 or 12 stages each stage consists of diffrent technique and visualisations. If you wonna do it really well you can spend months on the first stage and then build up slowly.

Good luck and happy winter :)

Try it out is my suggestion, it works 100%. I didnt use a heater in the winter for the last couple of years. Atm im living togheter with my girlfriend and she wants to put on the heater in the winter so i cleaned up the basement to have a place to practice.

I can tell you that the described method on the website aswell as in the book occult tibet is rather short and incomplete but when practiced enough you should have some result allready. The meditation itself can take many months yust to learn the several stages. I think in total its about 11 or 12 stages each stage consists of diffrent technique and visualisations. If you wonna do it really well you can spend months on the first stage and then build up slowly.

Good luck and happy winter :)

Hi, thanks or your personal confirmation on it

Do you also have a suggestion for how to get to know the complete 'version' ?

(and/or where did you learn it and would you consider making some kind of a manual?)