Sign in to follow this  
Son Goku

Powering down

Who did I snake around and send an ugly PM about? You? Drew? I don't want to be a snake so I promise not to PM you again. If there is anything we need to say to each other, we can do it publicly.

Feel free to post an expose in the public forum publishing our PMs, but make sure you include all your responses- I doubt the others would expect to see this side of you.

I'm interested that you say you don't want to talk to me and that I'm chilly;

Because you've passionately responded to my PMs. And the last one had smileys and winky faces on it.

I've found in my life that my own judgments of others is almost always just ignorant mental babble, expressing my own situation and projecting it outwardly.

Did you see my post about reading into others? You know far more about me then is possible from a little 'net chat. I really don't feel I know you at all, other then the fact that you're into spirituality and angry.

Wishing you well,

SG

Edited by Son Goku

I won't claim to know you or anyone else for that matter, but I do think that it's somewhat disrespectful to smear others on the forum publically. If there is an argument between you and whoever that doesn't need to be public knowledge.

About your judgment call on someone else being angry or not, see them for who they are: someone seeking the same Truth as you. If they're angry, let it be, don't take it personally :)

There's a deeper lesson here about dropping all judgments and just letting things be.

Here's an exercise. Try it for a week and you'll see where it leads: anything that happens to you, near you, around you, try not to judge it. Just observe it. When the judgement thoughts pop-up a method I've used is just to mentally note "this is what it does" and move on rater than grasping. This has saved me from embarrassing myself and saved a few relationships along the way.

Please don't take the post personally, I'm not trying to attack you or tell you what to do. Advice is there for the taking or leaving, up to you!

All the best.

I won't claim to know you or anyone else for that matter, but I do think that it's somewhat disrespectful to smear others on the forum publically. If there is an argument between you and whoever that doesn't need to be public knowledge.

About your judgment call on someone else being angry or not, see them for who they are: someone seeking the same Truth as you. If they're angry, let it be, don't take it personally :)

There's a deeper lesson here about dropping all judgments and just letting things be.

Here's an exercise. Try it for a week and you'll see where it leads: anything that happens to you, near you, around you, try not to judge it. Just observe it. When the judgement thoughts pop-up a method I've used is just to mentally note "this is what it does" and move on rater than grasping. This has saved me from embarrassing myself and saved a few relationships along the way.

Please don't take the post personally, I'm not trying to attack you or tell you what to do. Advice is there for the taking or leaving, up to you!

All the best.

Sound advice Uncon. Thank you.

Dude, you wouldn't believe some of the things rain said to me. The only reason I posted this publicly is because she accused me of snaking around through PM behind peoples back.

I won't take the liberty to post any of her PMs, but above I've invited her to do so. I don't think this is a smear to her, but since she challanged me to be more upfront and public, I felt the need to show that anything I say privately, I am not ashamed to say publicly.

Rain is a sweetheart. Everyone knows she has a heart of gold and a bit of a mischievous side.

Son Goku lower your power level and stop going super sayan on pretty ladies.

SG.... dude.... you seem like a nice person but this seriously sounds like you made a pass and she shot you down. Now dont go posting more PM's or anything... but like Cameron says.... lower your power level and stop going super sayan on pretty ladies.

Rain is a sweetheart. Everyone knows she has a heart of gold.

Ditto!!!

I can vouch for rain being a good person. :)

Ditto !!!

She's awesome ... one of the best on this list ....don't bother her :angry:

Edited by SiliconValley

I've always found rain to be a lovely person through her posts.

I don't know her personally but I'd suggest that there has been some unfortunate miscommunication.

Hopefully you can work it out.

You also seem like a decent person, SG

lol darin.... yes

LOL, Have said before ...

What could possibly be more feminine than water!

She is a sweetheart. Yes :)

Trains hard ... and she can kick!

So watch out you boyos!

LOL!

I cant imagine how anyone could think badly of rain

Sometimes she is a bit cryptic with stuff she says, maybe you just mis understood her :P

Edited by qijack

ok

Son. G. ok. u.

do not send me more PM's about how you disrespect & like to jerk off on

my fellow TaoBums

no need no more

you got me

&

you must be feeling

just fine now

*shug*

so ban me.

thanks for your sweet support folks..

but he's right also, I really lost it.

Edited by rain

The rain here was so fresh this morning. Never smells fresher than after a dry spell. These natural transition times, these are inside us as well. Looking for the sensible seams revitalizes the scheme. We can not "force" transition, but rather wait for the right time, and bravely up ride to slide down the wave we've made. This has to do with practicing in daily sync, the difference between morning and evening ragas, and the sensibility of the bodies "opening" and "closing" both biomechanically and psycho-physiologically ie spiritually. There is a time and place to each days wave. Delicately. Step here, hop there, slip, slide, hide and reappear. I heard you smile.

Edited by Spectrum

The rain here was so fresh this morning. Never smells fresher than after a dry spell. These natural transition times, these are inside us as well. Looking for the sensible seams revitalizes the scheme. We can not "force" transition, but rather wait for the right time, and bravely up ride to slide down the wave we've made. This has to do with practicing in daily sync, the difference between morning and evening ragas, and the sensibility of the bodies "opening" and "closing" both biomechanically and psycho-physiologically ie spiritually. There is a time and place to each days wave. Delicately. Step here, hop there, slip, slide, hide and reappear. I heard you smile.

Perfect :)

(A)do not send me more PM's about how you disrespect & like to jerk off on

my fellow TaoBums

(B)thanks for your sweet support folks..

but he's right also, I really lost it.

I like how you (A) and then (B.)!

One can only imagine what she considers really loosing it, if saying something like that (A) is keeping in good form. The Avatar sez it all. Try facing forward maybe.

Well I suppose I brought it on myself, maybe something to do with the mental state I was in when I first started posting at this site; some loony stuff. Anyway, I've stabalized now and have been participating here sincerely. Well, I think we're done here. Hopefully me and this person have gained something positive out of the interaction.

Powering down

Good day.

Edited by Son Goku

I'm sure you will do fine here Son Goku...it's all good. These little bickerings happen between people, but I guarantee a while from now it will mean nothing to you. :)

If Rain went off then I have no doubt that SG deserved it... :lol:

Hopefully it's all aired out now and everyone can be pals again.

If not, just PM Sean and he'll do a little island council. :lol:

Yoda

Wow, this is the third member I've had to suspend this month.

Something in the air?

Sean

Oh, that's why Patrick Brown is missing....

I'm wondering where WYG is, or is he the 3rd.

I always miss the cool flame wars :( sigh

Sign in to follow this