mewtwo

Help I am a lion trapped in a humans body?

Why are you asking this for? That's just a comic creation. Maybe there is a world were beings like that exist, everything is possible in Samsara. Once I met this girl whose past life was that of an entity of non-human nature but closely to human. Maybe she was an inhabitant of the constellation of Lyra, who knows.

Regards.

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Hi, i'm in China at the moment and that site is blocked for some reason. maybe Lions go against the Red Communist way, what is it?

I am just wondering what your guyses views are of the furry fandom.

just another creation of the mind. Recognise how it was created by your particular upbringing, and thus how it is useless to cling to it, because it is not part of your essential nature.

Dissolve it.

I don't really understand this, it is just people who enjoy animals? In sort of a... I dunno. What does this has to do with you feeling like a lion in a human body?

Wowee! I'm confused!

I don't really understand this, it is just people who enjoy animals? In sort of a... I dunno. What does this has to do with you feeling like a lion in a human body?

Wowee! I'm confused!

Well for some of us it is spiritual and I feel sort of like there is a lion inside of me, but also that I am a reincarnated lion.

http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Spiritual

Edited by mewtwo

you I know what you mean... maybe it's a shamanistic whatchamacallit....

sort of like a part of yourself that shows characteristics (real or symbolic) of a "totemic" animal... i do believe our personality, mental make up or whatever can contain bits that you would consider "archetypic" or maybe just mostly suppressed in most people. some cultures might call it a guardian spirit or angel. this is spirit is none other than your(higher)self. and though the "lion" figure might just be a lens, it might be a very real and useful one in your development.

explore the real and symbolic traits of the lion (courage, strength, royalty, fierceness etc... ad infinitum) and maybe work with it to develop yourself in any way that seems positive.

i've always felt like I'm a turtle. i've been told several times i seem "reptilian". though i'd also like to think there's something of a bird in me. some people will also seem more fish, reptilian, feline, even downright horse, or bird like. there's an animal in each and every one of us. there's a monkey in each and every one of us. we are animals. there's a reason they call it "the reptilian brain". there must be traces left, south american shamanism is totally based on that.

right on!

I don't always take my own advice (Something that I'm getting over, lol)

I suggest this though. Go to your favorite place (in your mind, during meditation) relax for a while and try to really get into that place, feel it, relax into it. Then ask for this part of yourself to show itself and discuss your feelings with it. Good luck.