Sign in to follow this  
Dave .

Freaky feelings, hehh.

Hello,

I know that if I look through the forums that I would probably find what I'm looking for, but unfortunately I just haven't had the time and am only able to post this just now.

I've been having various odd sensations internally and externally and have also been seeing things like lights of different colours out of nowhere -- be it day or night.

Take one of your hands and shake it like crazy for about 5 - 10 seconds, then stop all of a sudden. That sensation is what I have been experiencing throughout my body on and off. This can last anywhere from a few seconds to hours. As I type this it is happening, lol. Another sensation is that of intense prickly heat, it can be very distracting. There are other things, but they're a little hard to put into words, so I'll leave it there.

I practice Kunlun level one among a few other things presented in the book.

Jack all is what I know about this type of thing so far, so I'm hoping those more experienced than me (just about everyone, I'm sure) on this forum would enlighten me about what it is that I'm going through, and maybe share some advice.

Thank you very much in advance.

Much love,

Dave :)

That feeling you occasionally have in your body is the presence of qi. I can feel it in my spine and in certain meridians at all times of the day. The more you practice, the more you attune to it. Simply notice it and focus on your practices. If the feelings become too intense it may be wise to pace yourself a little.

The prickly heat is, as far as I am aware, just stronger concentrations of qi.

I have upon occasion experienced the flashes of light, just as you have. I think it has something to do with your optic nerves activating due to the presence of higher energy levels within your body.

Advice? Well, just keep practicing :) To get the results you are indicates that your practice is going well!

:)

Yours humbly,

James

Sign in to follow this