Sign in to follow this  
Lucan

Introduction

Howdy all. Pleased to join the bums. I am a self proclaimed tao bum, studying eastern philosophies for the better part of 25 years. I love them all, and try to incorporate the principles into my daily routine and interactions with my fellow man. I stumble, I fall, but I always come back to the tao. If I don't, it will find me.

With current events being what they are, its hard not to become cynical, but the tao keeps me honest. Keeps me humble. I am in no position to pass judgment on others. But it would be nice to live in a world where everyone is treated equal, no matter their color, religion, or gender. Where compassion is valued as highly as military might.

I could complain but it wouldn't accomplish anything. All I can do is live a simple life and try to give something back to the world, maybe nudge it along a little bit in the right direction. Hope to meet like minded people on this web site.

Wish you all a quiet and peaceful evening in the galaxy.

Howdy all. Pleased to join the bums. I am a self proclaimed tao bum, studying eastern philosophies for the better part of 25 years. I love them all, and try to incorporate the principles into my daily routine and interactions with my fellow man. I stumble, I fall, but I always come back to the tao. If I don't, it will find me.

With current events being what they are, its hard not to become cynical, but the tao keeps me honest. Keeps me humble. I am in no position to pass judgment on others. But it would be nice to live in a world where everyone is treated equal, no matter their color, religion, or gender. Where compassion is valued as highly as military might.

I could complain but it wouldn't accomplish anything. All I can do is live a simple life and try to give something back to the world, maybe nudge it along a little bit in the right direction. Hope to meet like minded people on this web site.

Welcome along Lucan, find a seat, how do you like your tea?

Love and Light!

I like it any way it is served. Your icon character is cool. It looks like Miyamoto Musashi.

Thanks, and right back at ya with that energy.

I like it any way it is served. Your icon character is cool. It looks like Miyamoto Musashi.

Green tea with a twist of lemon coming up :D

Sign in to follow this