Spiritual_Aspirant

Hi there everyone, I am Spiritual Aspirant (not my real name of course lol). I have been lurking and checking out the tao bums for some time now, but since I am not technically taoist in my practices, although there are similarities, I wasn't sure I would be accepted for membership. Right now my main practice consists of Arhatic Yoga and Pranic Healing. I've read some posts here that refer to Arhatic Yoga so I guess you're familiar with it already. I have also been reading a lot of other meditation books, specifically Mantak Chia's books to supplement my knowledge. I also read Eric Yudelove's Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy, Wu Baolin's 9 Palaces Qigong. I have most of Mantak Chia's books in PDF and I'm willing to share with those who are interested. My interested in the esoteric arts started when I was very young, I've always been fascinated with the occult. As it was, when you are young, the most available material is well.. Wicca. So I read a lot of Wicca books and even tried my hand on a few Wiccan rituals to no avail, lol. Over the years my interest in the occult evolved from wanting to learn magic to wanting to have a spiritual path, which eventually led me to Pranic healing and then to Arhatic Yoga. And there is very short introduction.

I am very glad to join this community because it is difficult to find an environment where people openly discuss spiritual practices. I look forward to having discussions with you.

Light and Love,

spiritual aspirant

but since I am not technically taoist in my practices, although there are similarities,
A very broad range of aspirants here, all sorts of practices and views.

Welcome.