Sign in to follow this  
PsiNomad

Study: Zen Meditation Really Does Clear the Mind

Of course this is old news! Oh my God I get so perplexed at some scientists. Why did they think people meditated if it doesn't do anything?!?! I heard that 'they' recently did a study that showed that regular excercise is good for you! ...and they have developed a drug for 'road rage' (which now has a scientific diagnostic name!)!

Scientific study on Zen meditation may be interesting , however, there is a danger of belittling and distorting the target . The problem is like trying to put a big container into another one with smaller size and different shape . People always carelessly think that everything can be studied by scientific means , categorized by its terms and manipulated by it.

Zen is beyond the reach of any trivial science . Zen is also far from just clearing our mind . The more zealous you want to study it by science , the lesser possible you can grasp it .

Edited by exorcist_1699

Of course this is old news! Oh my God I get so perplexed at some scientists. Why did they think people meditated if it doesn't do anything?!?! I heard that 'they' recently did a study that showed that regular excercise is good for you! ...and they have developed a drug for 'road rage' (which now has a scientific diagnostic name!)!

LOL! This is old news since the time Gautama Buddha attained enlightenment 2,500 yrs ago. :lol::lol:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1745053/5809864

Hahaha.

Namo Amitabha.

Sign in to follow this