Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Yoda's Nocturnal Mission

Haven't been out in awhile. The fam is out of town, went to the gay club and no girls and no dancin' so left. Backup bar was local bands--not my taste, so I hit the big strip club in Columbia, SC.

I had totally forgotten the buying power of $1--awesome!! Got squeezed right good many times. It's really nice to have some innocent contact like that. Different women set up different energy flows which is good for jing masters like the little green one.

No wonder brothels are so popular with Jesus, Zen masters, taoists and so forth... it stirs up great love.

And if that wasn't enough, saw Rock Star: INX tonight. That's my favorite show of all-time!! Rock n Roll is one of the most amazing energies on the planet. Many of the performers were so good, I could barely deal.

-Yoda

Awesome Yoda!

Another idea is to try going to a serious grown up techno/trance party in the outbacks sometime and feel the vibe there.. That is something that really can contend with rock'n'roll when it comes to energy.

Here's a picture from one amazing dayparty that I attended last week in Stockholm last weekend that was simply amazing..

009.jpg

enjoy.

Sign in to follow this