Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

PETA video shows pigs abused at Iowa farm

Karma will take care of it. It's a law of the universe.

The perpetrators are as flawed as I am, so I would be a hypocrit to show them anything but the compassion that I seek.

May they find their path in their own time.

Most humble,

James

James,

I think they're slightly more flawed than you, therefore, I agree with Jedi.

I have met many people whom others categorise as despicable. I have also got to know a few of them. The story is usually one of neglect and abuse. One can see how their previous experiences made them the way they are if one listens. I could've turned out the same as those I listened to if I had their experiences.

Who am I to judge others? I'll leave that in the hands of karma.

Anyway... Imo, these are worse attrocities.

Yours humbly,

James

Edited by .broken.

I agree those PETA folks are nuts.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, Gerry! Not that one would condone the abusing of animals, but these freaks take it about two hundred steps too far.

I used to love fly-fishing - catch and release only. I never killed or kept a fish. I did it every chance I got. Not too long after I started practicing meditation I had to stop. I could no longer reconcile my entertainment with a living, beautiful creature struggling for life hanging from a hook. Similarly, I have a very hard time eating meat anymore...

bacon sure is tasty though :rolleyes:

Is that how you justify the global damage that intensive farming causes? Is that you you justify inflicting (indirectly) pain and misery and death on hundreds of animals? ...or are you being ironic. I hope you are. To be fair I wear leather shoes, and buy lots of products that were probably something to do with slave labour somewhere along the way. -I just get upset how many 'meat eaters' are thoughtless and idiotic, and when people make flippant remarks it is easy to assume that they just dont think... ...as so many people just dont.

Sign in to follow this