Hugo_M

Celestial Enlightened Immortal: Wang Liping ~ Wang Yongsheng ~ Linglingzi

Good Day now we can read about Celestial Enlightened Immortal Wang Liping In Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_Wang_Liping

It seems they forget to tell that Immortal Wang Liping have also this name: Linglingzi!

I wonder wich name do students call him, when is each of the 3 names use?

:D

Have you more or any comments or information or questions about the information please let us know!

Thanks

:D

It would be great if his books about training("Xing Da Dao") would be available in english ^_^ . David was also working on some books about cultivation, I wonder when he will release them.

Edited by Radu

It would be great if his books about training("Xing Da Dao") would be available in english ^_^ . David was also working on some books about cultivation, I wonder when he will release them.

Do you mean this one?:

大道行 : 访孤独居士王力平先生 /

Da dao xing : fang gu du ju shi Wang Libing xian sheng

by 陈开国. Kaiguo Chen; Shunchao Zheng

But this is the book Open The Dragon Gate that you can buy in English today

I wonder also what are these books of Kaiguo Chen about, are these books about Dragon Gate also? The books are:

中国农村大趋势 /

Zhongguo nong cun da qu shi

by 陈开国. Kaiguo Chen

调查研究方法论 /

Diao cha yan jiu fang fa lun

by 陈开国. Kaiguo Chen; Mingyu An

宣传工作概论 /

Xuan chuan gong zuo gai lun

by 李炎巨. Yanju Li; Kaiguo Chen

人的成功管理 /

Ren de cheng gong guan li

by 赵宏. Hong Zhao; Kaiguo Chen

It would be great if these books are in english also, maybe someday they be translated?

You can see these books here:

http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3AKaig...p;qt=hot_author

Thanks,

Hugo.

Hi Hugo,

Well..from what I understood from the article on wikipedia "Da Dao Xing'' and "Xing Da Dao" are two diffrent books..altough they sound like the same one :D , but I don't know chinese so maybe I'm wrong.

Quote form wiki :

"The Chinese version of <Opening the Dragon Gate: The Making of a Modern Taoist〉is named <Da Dao Xing>..."

"By using contemporary languages, Master Wang teaches people parts of <Ling Bao Bi Fa> which is a book about Internal alchemy arts written by Zhongli Quan in Han Dynasty. The art of Master Wang's teaching were called "Internal alchemy of Ling Bao Intelligence Enlightenment". Another book named <Xing Da Dao> (means "Training for Universal Tao") was published in mainland China. In this book, the Master Wang's 20 years teaching philosophy and practices were recorded."

Anyway , I'm planning to buy now Kosta's book "Nei Kung", and maybe "Opening the Dragon Gate".

Thanks and good luck,

Radu

Well..from what I understood from the article on wikipedia "Da Dao Xing'' and "Xing Da Dao" are two diffrent books..altough they sound like the same one :D , but I don't know chinese so maybe I'm wrong.

"Da Dao Xing '' and "Xing Da Dao" are two different books.

"Xing Da Dao" not been translated yet. This book was authorized by Shen ZhiGang and Liu Yapi.

There is a blog related to this book in English.

Ken help Shen Laoshi introduce a little of this book. Shen Laoshi is one of Master Wang's long term follower.

It would be great if they would translate the book, to see some of the basic training methods of Longmen pai. Ken's blog is great.

All the best,

Radu

Good Day now we can read about Celestial Enlightened Immortal Wang Liping In Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_Wang_Liping

It seems they forget to tell that Immortal Wang Liping have also this name: Linglingzi!

I wonder which name do students call him, when is each of the 3 names use?

Have you more or any comments or information or questions about the information please let us know!

Your question: which name do students call him, when is each of the 3 names use ?

Answer for which name: None of the 3 names are called by the students. The most popular title used by students is "Wang Laoshi (means 'Teacher Wang')".

Answer for when use the 3 names: Maybe his mentors (the 3 old Taoists) call him 'Wang Yongsheng' and 'Linglingzi'. Maybe his colleagues call him 'Wang Liping'.