Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

From Ramtha to the Full-lotus

So I sit in full-lotus, pull out my reading and notice the fellow on the sofa next to me is reading, "Ramtha." I'm thinking it's either a new age cult book or some fiction... then after maybe 10 minutes he puts his legs up crossed and closes his eyes to meditate. So after another 10 minutes or so I ask him about Ramtha and we talk about it for maybe half hour. Then he asks me about what I practice and somehow he starts sharing his NDE and how he had a vision that opened his heart but he was traumatized as well. I say yeah you needed energy so I shot it into you earlier. He thanks me and so I shoot more energy into him.

So he can't get enough energy and he keeps asking me questions and says he feels burning in his lower back (that he thinks is anger) and his mind is changing from my energy. After maybe three hours of shooting energy into him I finally have an internal climax and he responds with this question: So do you have a girlfriend? haha.

So I explain the O at a D to him (without calling it that) and after half an hour of explaining how electromagnetic energy is male and electrochemical energy is female -- I then say that 20 minutes of full-lotus is worth 4 hours of any other meditation.

So then he tries full-lotus and can go into it -- barely - -and he holds it until we almost have another O at a D (since I'm not sure how the first one affected him I'm curious to see what will happen). But the pain is too great and he goes out of full-lotus.

At first his kidneys were hot and now he points to his thymus and says its really hot. So he says he went home to practice more full-lotus and that he's going to take Chunyi Lin's class.

He kept thanking me and said that it was amazing and that he finally felt really great. He said he's been looking for this for a long time -- how to heal himself. So I told stories about Chunyi Lin and I babbled for awhile.

Then he felt sorry for me! haha. He didn't say this but I felt his sadness so I told him that if he gets sad to not worry about it and to focus his mind on creating electromagnetic energy.

Since he's on an anti-psychotic and an anti-depressant medication and he drinks, giving him anger -- we can only hope he'll practice the small universe like he said he would! haha.

Guest artform

Nice tale drew.

I like your electrochemical/electromagnetic yin/yang. Not being familiar with your letter code I am a bit unclear as to the specific actions but this is an interesting prototypical exchange.

How do you feel the potential of the quantum mind microtubule communication Penrose model in these kind of interenergetics might be playing a role?

I would be interested in more of your thoughts on the e/e y/y evidence...

thanks for this

artform

Yeah I've corresponded with Stuart Hameroff about his research -- protons can be superconducting at room temperature. The spirochetes are the vortex form which is mirrored by the full-lotus -- as per the 1/f power law I mentioned to you before.

Sign in to follow this