prince K.

Immortality and Youth techniques

I would like to discuss esp. practice and results here. What has worked for you and what hasnt etc. I am looking forward to the discussion and everyone's contribution!

Best wishes from K. :)

Youthing.

The 5 Tibetans.

Personally unsuccessful, but unable to practice then consistently, YMMV.

Lifting the sky + Nourishing the kidneys

Promising short term results (~2 months) but too great an increase in "sexual" feelings for my situation. Replacing with Lifting the sky + Looking at the Moon, no verdict as yet.

Immortality

Ring of Immortality, $10 including money back guarantee

working fine so far :blink:

I can't really say that there are any immortality 'techniques', but rather, some of us hope that diligent practice over many years may yield some results.

It may take 1000 years to achieve immortality.

It may take 500 years to learn what it takes to live 1000 years.

It may take 250 years to learn what it takes to live 500 years.

...etc...

One step at a time, but don't confuse the steps with stand-lone 'techniques'.

Still, some like to pull/tug/massage their balls. :P I suppose that's a technique, but it only has meaning within the context of the internal system, semen retention and alchemy.

More specifically than 'techniques' to promote youth and immortality, lets look at some things that promote death, and how to resolve them.

Food- No matter how 'clean' you think the food you eat is, gross consumption will kill you eventually. The process is just too ridiculously filthy to the body's systems, produces too much waste (not just poo), and is just plain, well gross.

Solution?- Well, I have heard of 'breatharians' who can absorb energy from the sun, moon, stars etc.. and no longer need to eat. Eating the 'cleanest' foods you can handle (clean meaning closest to pure qi, without breaking down too much) is a start. Then learning to absorb other sources of energy too. Eventually, however, it will probably be necessary to be more efficient with the energy you do have already, and not require new sources.

What else will kill a person?

Stress- Stress, tension, shocks to the body from inefficient gravity absobsion when moving, emotional stress. Wear and tear! These things require that your body constantly keep up with healing itself, which requires energy, which you get a lot of from the food you eat, (which we already covered).

Solution?- Learning to move effortlessly, qigong, neigong... These practices will greatly decrease the amount of wear and tear on your body, stress on the mind and heart, and in turn makes you more energy efficient. Efficient enough to become a 'breatharian'? Well, not with just a few 'techniques'.

Banging your chick/guy- OH yeah, I went there :P Sex, amongst other energy leak points is often considered to be a drain on your original qi. So they say, once that's gone, so are you.

Solution?- Good luck trying to replace your original qi with breathing and food. That'll kill you eventually as it is anyway. You'd be better off learning to not loose that stuff to begin with. Quitting sex/masturbation may not be possible or wise until you learn to 'transmute' sexual energies. This requires a lot of education and practice. Rubbing your ballsack doesn't count unless you have the qigong/neigong of it!

Sorry, I'm guess I'm not sure what you're looking for. In any case, I'm not immortal (yet?) and too young to claim longevity. And to be honest, I haven't fully learned any of the above content. So, we'll see.

Edited by Kundaolinyi

Now I'm focused on regenerating the bones. You regenerate the fat in the bones so they are full of blood and soft again, and you are half there.

Then the idea of Time. The idea of aging. The energetic force that causes the aging. The billions of people in this world support those ideas and create the aging reality.

To step out of it- no TV, news, magazines. That's probably the beginning step.

Then comes transforming your mind. You know and you are sure you're going to age. What if you were absolutely sure you weren't going to age. Not just believe and faith, but with all your being, like knowing there is gravity (which is another subject). What could change then?

If your body is a just a vibration of energies at certain frequencies( if you believe it), then what are the possibilities to increase them through various means or to shape them any way you want. Rainbow body, shape-shifting, bio-location, etc?

I believe we make out own limits... the mind is our prison. Your being says you can't, and you are right. But again, simple visualization exercises or affirmations are very limited.

Or is clinging to the body a choice worth pursuing? Another prison?

What makes we live and reproduce also makes we die , this is the dialectics ( if in taoist term: yin /yang structure ) of life . In post-heavenly area, or what most guys want to call/ blindly succumb to : scientific/ natural area , there is no way out and people think that the best they can do is only to delay it ;people rush to death like flying insects foolishly plunge to fire .

However, at other level we may reach , our destiny can be reversed . Of course, at that level, the time/space structure of our existence will be different from the present one .As in the physical world, in order to change the space/time structure of our existence, we have to input some energy ,say, speed up our traveling speed close to light's, so that change can be initiated . In case of cultivating an endless life , we need to input some "energy" so as to change our humble, vulnerable status.

But what is the "energy"? Spirit is the "energy" . From where ? From emptiness . By what way ? By Awakening .

Edited by exorcist_1699

I agree; we die because of the dual nature of existence. All our lives, a part of ourselves is missing because we are unprepared for it in one way or another. The moments when we feel truly whole and at entirely at peace can be few and far between. This missing part of ourselves comes out in unconscious actions, dreams, hallucinations, spiritual experiences, and most importantly, death.

If you want earthly immortality I would concentrate on disconnecting yourself and your body from the cycle of karma and developing your awareness of your Other, unconscious, mystical, timeless self. If you want Enlightenment, however, live a good life, be honest with yourself, be true to your nature, practice emptiness, and conserve your energy, and I think you will find not only a greater form of immortality but a much fuller reward in general. Then again, I'm no expert :D

Peace all

sorry to bend the topic slightly a little bit.

Now I'm focused on regenerating the bones. You regenerate the fat in the bones so they are full of blood and soft again, and you are half there.

would this include:

eating marrow

using herbs like astragalus

bone marrow chi gong

?

that is what i know personally

are there things anyone wants to add to this, please? :)

I have noticed my cycle of growth has followed both lunar and solar cycles, but I dont understand why.

maybe simply because of becoming more sensitive to any kind of type of energy, not excluding sun and moon energy and its rhythm.

a question about the OBE: do you feel that bilocation is tied to OBE? but maybe a much more advanced state?

and also: how was the 8 to 12 hours of meditation for you?

also: why does blood turn white? and with white do you mean white? ;D

thanks ;)

would this include:

eating marrow

using herbs like astragalus

bone marrow chi gong

?

Hi Froggie (nice name),

It's bone marrow washing, using wire hitter and supplements of organic silica.

Hi Froggie (nice name),

Hi,

Thank you very much for the compliment.

Much appreciated on the explanation. Would any brand of the organic silica be good in your opinion? And also what is the thought or theory behind it? (or maybe i should google it. i'll hope it's there to find.)

I did the wire hitter, sort of, (not of iron but a bundle of small twigs) for iron body when i was too bruised from hitting bigger lumps of wood, but still wanted to continue 'the exersise'.

Just a tip back: Organic, ethically harvested, coral calcium powder. may be a nice addition to the 'whole'of the thing; good marrow and stronger bones.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the compliment.

Much appreciated on the explanation. Would any brand of the organic silica be good in your opinion? And also what is the thought or theory behind it? (or maybe i should google it. i'll hope it's there to find.)

I did the wire hitter, sort of, (not of iron but a bundle of small twigs) for iron body when i was too bruised from hitting bigger lumps of wood, but still wanted to continue 'the exersise'.

Just a tip back: Organic, ethically harvested, coral calcium powder. may be a nice addition to the 'whole'of the thing; good marrow and stronger bones.

Thank you for the tip, Froggie. I use G5 Organic Silica.

Hi Froggie (nice name),

Is it working.

How long have you been doing it.

Wouldn't weight bearing exercise i.e. tai chi do the same thing.

smile do you study under a certain teacher or lineage for the bone marrow washing techniques?
I learned it from my teacher in Russia 20 years ago but now do only the first posture for about 5-10 minutes a day to maintain the effect of the practice. When you start the practice, you get to 30 min-1 hour practice time, which is pretty intence, and develops Iron Body.

Is it working.

How long have you been doing it.

Wouldn't weight bearing exercise i.e. tai chi do the same thing.

I can see the Iron Body effect and good health as a result. I've been doing Bone Marrow washing for over 20 years, wire hitter for 8 years, and silica supplement for about 5 years. I imported 5 gallons of G5 from Spain and still have a half left. I talked to the guy who created G5 for a while. He got really impressive results healing people from all kind of bone/joint problems. Got upset a lot of heads from the medical industry in Germany, Spain, and France.

I can't really say that there are any immortality 'techniques', but rather, some of us hope that diligent practice over many years may yield some results.

It may take 1000 years to achieve immortality.

It may take 500 years to learn what it takes to live 1000 years.

It may take 250 years to learn what it takes to live 500 years.

...etc...

One step at a time, but don't confuse the steps with stand-lone 'techniques'.

Still, some like to pull/tug/massage their balls. :P I suppose that's a technique, but it only has meaning within the context of the internal system, semen retention and alchemy.

More specifically than 'techniques' to promote youth and immortality, lets look at some things that promote death, and how to resolve them.

Food- No matter how 'clean' you think the food you eat is, gross consumption will kill you eventually. The process is just too ridiculously filthy to the body's systems, produces too much waste (not just poo), and is just plain, well gross.

Solution?- Well, I have heard of 'breatharians' who can absorb energy from the sun, moon, stars etc.. and no longer need to eat. Eating the 'cleanest' foods you can handle (clean meaning closest to pure qi, without breaking down too much) is a start. Then learning to absorb other sources of energy too. Eventually, however, it will probably be necessary to be more efficient with the energy you do have already, and not require new sources.

What else will kill a person?

Stress- Stress, tension, shocks to the body from inefficient gravity absobsion when moving, emotional stress. Wear and tear! These things require that your body constantly keep up with healing itself, which requires energy, which you get a lot of from the food you eat, (which we already covered).

Solution?- Learning to move effortlessly, qigong, neigong... These practices will greatly decrease the amount of wear and tear on your body, stress on the mind and heart, and in turn makes you more energy efficient. Efficient enough to become a 'breatharian'? Well, not with just a few 'techniques'.

Banging your chick/guy- OH yeah, I went there :P Sex, amongst other energy leak points is often considered to be a drain on your original qi. So they say, once that's gone, so are you.

Solution?- Good luck trying to replace your original qi with breathing and food. That'll kill you eventually as it is anyway. You'd be better off learning to not loose that stuff to begin with. Quitting sex/masturbation may not be possible or wise until you learn to 'transmute' sexual energies. This requires a lot of education and practice. Rubbing your ballsack doesn't count unless you have the qigong/neigong of it!

Sorry, I'm guess I'm not sure what you're looking for. In any case, I'm not immortal (yet?) and too young to claim longevity. And to be honest, I haven't fully learned any of the above content. So, we'll see.

I like that answer- you are pragmatic, on point and no fool. Let's be frank: no one has achieved "immortality". Yet: it may be possible to prolong ones life and if one succeeds in doing that one at least would have longer time to study/research or train towards ones larger goal- it also is about a structural change of the body (so I would inverse your graph and start out with the smaller numbers 100 years...ok then 250 etc..).

I really dont like the "philosophical" answer about the dual nature of existance, anymore. Yes, its true the Chinese have centred everything about the dual principle of yin and yang and this doesnt lack a certain truth either, yet it is also important to consider what goes beyond that- and that is basically the trinity- because only the trinity projects or manifests new things. (cf. e.g. the obscure Tai Hsuang Ching, or even Hegels dialectic or the Western symbol of the triangle and its intrinsic manifestational power in e.g. evocation- so: creating a balance between two poles is static, but inserting a third agens a peak into them is what makes them evolve what makes them creative, lets them go beyond their inertia- and thats how all development seems to work. (complicated topic here cause theres differing opinions about it, too: I eg believe that this manifestational aspect is a part of the taiji anyhow- while others concentrate more on it and set it as the summa ultima itself, all in all this is only a speculative difference that could be solved when we all are on another level altogether..

I'll also state my take-

About the food: also drink lots of water; also definitely eat meat and occasionally fast food- simply because a body that is never subjected to light posions wont develop any resistance to them. But of course eat healthy stuff mainly: ginga, garlic, rice, vegtables, some meat of course etc blah...

About stress: I have always tried to avoid working, its unnatural and not recommended. (In all times ppl have noticed that- e.g. the anitque Roman word for leisure was otium; yet for work: neg-otium, and thereby the mere negation of a primal a normal state...also all culture all inventions and civilisations was created by the idle anyway up till recently..

sex, too large a topic dont have time anymore, also no time to look at the other replies (unfortunately), yeah "I dont have time"...if you think that I have work to do youre wrong: I simply want to do other things now- e.g. sleeping or drinking or staring at the moon...thats what I mean by "having no time"..;)

i probably won't ever die, they have already successfully cloned goats so hey, i'll be 1,000 years old telling my grandchildren how "people used to die" and they'll give me all types of faces!

B)

About the food: also drink lots of water; also definitely eat meat and occasionally fast food- simply because a body that is never subjected to light posions wont develop any resistance to them. But of course eat healthy stuff mainly: ginga, garlic, rice, vegtables, some meat of course etc blah...

I don't think it is necessary to eat fast foods for their toxic value :)

If one were to eat as pure as can be there would still be light poisons to deal with.

Now, if you like fast food - eat it and enjoy it but don't rationalize.

About stress: I have always tried to avoid working, its unnatural and not recommended. (In all times ppl have noticed that- e.g. the anitque Roman word for leisure was otium; yet for work: neg-otium, and thereby the mere negation of a primal a normal state...also all culture all inventions and civilisations was created by the idle anyway up till recently..

sex, too large a topic dont have time anymore, also no time to look at the other replies (unfortunately), yeah "I dont have time"...if you think that I have work to do youre wrong: I simply want to do other things now- e.g. sleeping or drinking or staring at the moon...thats what I mean by "having no time"..;)

What's there to fear in work. Losing yourself?

Life is suddenly full of meaning when we have no choice anymore.

h

Edited by hagar

I don't think it is necessary to eat fast foods for their toxic value :)

If one were to eat as pure as can be there would still be light poisons to deal with.

Now, if you like fast food - eat it and enjoy it but don't rationalize.

I think you are speaking from a different everyday experience. I am talking about maybe eating fast food once a month (as I do). Of course if you are living in the U.S. its much more common and sometimes even difficult to avoid it. Here, in (a lil country in) Europe, one is cheaper off buying fresh vegetables and fruits at a market or even in a supermarket, anyway, whereas in the U.S. its maybe often difficult to obtain those products from malls and large chains- theres simply a tendency for everything to be canned. On the other end many people "supply" their food with various pills and vitamins: what a perversion! Anyway, in my experience, there, in the U.S. only very upper class expensive restaurants have what here, like in Asia, is offered as simple, down to earth fresh food...so basically I think we may be on the same page from different perspectives- what I'm talking about is diversity: it also is, for example, very important to cook yourself and cook fresh food in a wide variety also for your children, because if you are already encountering many different flavours at a young age you will appreciate this wide variety- "store" it- also as an adult, too. I'm esp. lucky there since I traveled a lot also at a young age and am e.g. acquainted and used to Asian food from age 17 (when I first went to Japan- I'm 34 now). Yet if you will only eat fast food (mainly fat, salt and sugar that are very rare in nature and thereby addicting to the human body cause highly desirable due to "genetic" programming) you also wont be even able to enjoy a wider palette or anything more intrinsic and refined.

Oh, I just remembered something else, also: its extremely healthy and effective for keeping youth and health to eat lots of raw fish and also occasionally raw meat...

Other still "mainstream" hints I have for youth- before I'll start with esoterics- would be "childishness" and levity (+ self irony: not taking oneself too seriously), and also genetic predisposition (though one cannot do much about it directly; only- if one believes in it- pre- and post incarnative selection= choosing where and as whose child to reincarnate...a bit iffy this one maybe) : in my case again my mother has very "young" body mechanics- meaning: fast cell regeneration rates (w/o qi development), looks very young for her age etc.- of course these things are to be seen in connection with and are reciprocally influenced by those other methods, too.

p.s. I'm much too lazy to state my opinion about work right now..;)

Edited by prince K.

I think you are speaking from a different everyday experience. I am talking about maybe eating fast food once a month (as I do). Of course if you are living in the U.S. its much more common and sometimes even difficult to avoid it. Here, in (a lil country in) Europe, one is cheaper off buying fresh vegetables and fruits at a market or even in a supermarket, anyway, whereas in the U.S.

No problem in the US. One avoids junk or fast food by not eating it.

So a good plan would be to put some low grade gasoline or a bit of sand in your car

to make it work better :)

Prince K

We have to understand first both topics:

Aplicating Youth Technics is essentially influencing directly on our body cells, so that cell renewing happens in a "repeating process" and not in an "advancing process".

This is the first step and "stops" the aging process. The second step is to "invert" the aging process which is more complicated but as well possible.

Antiaging is no wonder, but a long lasting process. You can estimate a one year time gain aplicating during one year the rejuvenation technics, two years - two years gain and so fort.

Essentially to Influence our body cells are the following steps, without going more into details at this point:

-Body cleansing/purification with food abstinence during at least 10 days/twice a year accompanied by daily colon lavation. Detox is one important part of cell renovation.

-Controled nutrition. Eating just fresh food that adds energy to your body. This is normally fruits,vegetable,crude fish-no sugar,no milk,no wheat. Drinking water,fresh juice and tea.

-Opening the meridians with flexibility exercises, so that energy could flew.

-Chi Kung exercises to accumulate and manage external energy inside. Advanced techniques can directly manipulate the DNA. The DNA in turn makes our body cells renovating in an advanced mode so that we get older.

-Breathing with the diafragm to pump oxigen into your bloodstream.

Immortality is possible, but not physically. It could be achieved to transfer the consciousness through death into next life.

Taoist monks need a hole life doing exercises to reach this important goal.