Spirit Ape

Spontaneous Adjustment Qi Kung seminar

I just got off the phone with her and I can tell you that she, like Max, is packed with energy. I seem to respond very strongly to her. Just speaking to her I got blasted with energy. I hung up the phone and was flying. I had such a strong bliss running through my veins that I had to squeeze my fists and flex my arms to try to disperse it.

What you find with teachers at this level is that the "transmission" can happen by just being in the same room. Many times Max is transmitting during the free lecture and people wonder why they feel such a rush.

This is called "teaching in presence."

It is experiencing an energetic vibration and matching that vibration to enough of a degree that you start to resonate with it. Suddenly you are like, "Whoa, this is different. This is goooood!" It is like they pull you up to their level, albeit for only a moment, but it changes you.

Spontaneous Kunlun works regardless of whether or not you have the transmission. The practice does the work, but there is a BIG difference you will notice after being in the presence of one of these powerful teachers. Then to actually receive a transmission personally, you will feel your practice go to a new level entirely.

I thought no student of Max was suppose to call his teachers that is disrespectful i read this on previous post?

Yes, it is VERY disrespectful but it's OK for me because I already know her. She gave me her number and asked me to call her. Otherwise, I would absolutely not call her, out of respect, even though I know her.

Also, I have gone through the formal initiations into the clan. I know Max's teachers and his "sis" because they are my teachers as well.

Max introduced me to Jenny about 11 months ago, and we all practiced together. Afterwards, kabooom! Knocked me out for 36 hours.

On her behalf, I would ask that others not call her unless she requests it. Email would be more appropriate.

As far as the conversation goes, we discussed the practice, the Olympics, Max and the future, among other things. I'll speak more about it later. All good stuff. :)

WOW, Thanks for posting what she will be teaching i would love to go but cant make it!

please let us know how it goes?

Sifu Jenny has informed me we will need at least 15 attendees to make this happen, and so far we only have 3. There`s a website in progress and with faith, the event will fly, when it does a full account will be given.

Just a suggestion.

If you did the workshop in the States instead of Canada, I am sure you could easily get 15(probably more) people. I would guess you would get atleast that number of Max students who would be intetrested in meeting the famous person who taught Max the Kunlun practice.

Maybe ask Mantra if he can make a post on the private Kunlun forum.

Cam

(do you know if it has all the 5 element standing and golden flower?)

I doubt it SpiritApe. The 5 element postures and golden flower meditations are from Andrew Lum.

Hello

Ok, just saw this on event news and looks like Max's teacher Sifu Jenny Lamb is holding the spontaneous Qi Kung that Max is doing seminars on, do you know if it has all the 5 element standing and golden flower?

Is anyone going, would be good to see Max's Master explain it and teach it?

Spirit Ape

ZI FUNG GONG SPONTANEOUS ADJUSTMENT QIGONG LEVEL 1 WITH SIFU JENNY LAMB

Program:

Sifu Jenny Lamb will be teaching:

*Detailed instruction in Spontaneous Qi Gong level 1 Form,

*Exercises to assist with opening the channels,

*Origins of Zi Fung Gong

*Cultivation Guidelines

7 Stars Tai Chi Club (Montreal, Canada) featuring the Holy Sacred Mount Royal Power Spot of Grail Bloodline Fame.

Date:

Oct. 7, 2008 to Oct. 9, 2008

Schedule:

Friday: 7:30 -9pm

Weekend:

9am-12pm, lunch break, 1pm-4pm )

contact

If you need more information, please contact : [email protected]

or PM me.

Well i read that Max's golden flower is an eygptian practice unless Mr Lum also does that? I did read that Red phoenix and 5 elements was from Lum.

The golden flower meditation in max's latest book is from Andrew Lum. If Max has another golden flower meditation, I don't know about that. I am only familiar with his latest book. I'm trying to find out exactly what he knows from Andrew Lum. I'm trying to fill in the gaps in my own Mao Shan training.

Well i read that Max's golden flower is an eygptian practice unless Mr Lum also does that? I did read that Red phoenix and 5 elements was from Lum.

Ok, that is interesting maybe Mantra (chris) cann confirm cause there was a discussion on some of the other pages on Eygptian practices and Max;s golden flower was said it comes from an Eygtian teacher or a alien taught him?! If i remember correctly!!!

If its Mao shan then that is great news like to new things!

Ape

Just a suggestion.

If you did the workshop in the States instead of Canada, I am sure you could easily get 15(probably more) people. I would guess you would get atleast that number of Max students who would be intetrested in meeting the famous person who taught Max the Kunlun practice.

Maybe ask Mantra if he can make a post on the private Kunlun forum.

Cam

Maybe but Canada needs this too :), otherwise I would go to her. There is still plenty of time to register 15 people, it just means the one`s who are planning to come, might consider telling friend who would be interested.

Edited by AumniLight

I just spent a couple of days with Jenny. She is glad people are excited about her seminar. She will be more free in the next year to teach.

Here is a clip from about a year ago. It shows Max teasing her about being a "violent" Buddhist (she had just thrown a play kick at him). It also shows him demonstrating to her the results from mixing the Kunlun with the Maoshan methods.

His demo is on Chi Gung Master, Kan from Japan, whom many of you have met.

I thought you might find it interesting. Enjoy.

http://www.kunlunbliss.com/MaxJennyLA.mov

Edited by Mantra68

Interesting...what was Max working?

Was it Maoshan or Kunlun related or both? What is the purpose?

Edited by Xienkula1

Interesting...what was Max working?

Was it Maoshan or Kunlun related or both? What is the purpose?

He is opening himself with the Kunlun and then directing the energy by utilizing the Maoshan methods. The results are a very powerful blissful opening felt by the recipient.

Kan was actually very blissed out once he recovered from the blasts.

Very nice, good question xienkula i wonder if Jenny's practice would get these results without Maoshan?

Ape

No. You would open up everything and doing level two would allow you to direct the energy, but the application is different.

? :blink:

i'm doin the hip yshakeshake the best i can.

i didnt fall over at the kunlun. i was standing before he came. now im ordered to do standing dynamic meditation 30 mins every day. "But if I pass out?" I asked, "what if" he answered. "are you determined?"

he didnt say, dont do it. or dont't sue me.

head above water? i hope not..

Edited by rain