Spirit Ape

Spontaneous Adjustment Qi Kung seminar

Hello

Ok, just saw this on event news and looks like Max's teacher Sifu Jenny Lamb is holding the spontaneous Qi Kung that Max is doing seminars on, do you know if it has all the 5 element standing and golden flower?

Is anyone going, would be good to see Max's Master explain it and teach it?

Spirit Ape

ZI FUNG GONG SPONTANEOUS ADJUSTMENT QIGONG LEVEL 1 WITH SIFU JENNY LAMB

Program:

Sifu Jenny Lamb will be teaching:

*Detailed instruction in Spontaneous Qi Gong level 1 Form,

*Exercises to assist with opening the channels,

*Origins of Zi Fung Gong

*Cultivation Guidelines

7 Stars Tai Chi Club (Montreal, Canada) featuring the Holy Sacred Mount Royal Power Spot of Grail Bloodline Fame.

Date:

Oct. 7, 2008 to Oct. 9, 2008

Schedule:

Friday: 7:30 -9pm

Weekend:

9am-12pm, lunch break, 1pm-4pm )

contact

If you need more information, please contact : [email protected]

or PM me.

do you know if it has all the 5 element standing and golden flower?

No it won't have that stuff, since those practices come from the Maoshan side, which Jenny wasn't a part of. I'm curious to see the difference in how she will teach it...but I can't make it.

Are you going to go, Ape? Wanna write up a report?

UPDATE: ZI FUNG TIAO JENG GONG - SPONTANEOUS ADJUSTMENT QIGONG LEVEL 1 WITH SIFU JENNY LAMB

Program:

Sifu Jenny Lamb will be teaching:

*Detailed instruction in Spontaneous Qi Gong level 1 Form,

*Exercises to assist with opening the channels,

*Origins of Zi Fung Tiao Jeng Gong

*Cultivation Guidelines

7 Stars Tai Chi Club (Montreal, Canada) featuring the Holy Sacred Mount Royal Power Spot of Grail Bloodline Fame.

Date:

Nov. 7, 2008 to Nov. 9, 2008

Tribute:

$250

Schedule:

Fri, Introductory Lecture: 7:30 -9pm

Sat & Sun : 9am-12pm, lunch break, 1pm-4pm

contact

If you need more information, please contact : [email protected]

or PM me.

Edited by Xienkula1

I rather wait for a Max seminar to be honest due to the success rate unless she is teachin something different?

Ape

Spirit Ape, yes Scotty is correct, the seminar will focus on the nitty gritty of level 1, and all the complimentary adjunct exercises, and Sifu Jenny does not teach the Mao Shan component that Max includes. All in all it should be a fantastic event and a rare opportunity.

Damn, i wish i could make the seminar now i realize i have alot on during that time! Please let us know how it goes?

Ape

Unfortunate you cannot make it, but maybe next time.

Of course! :D

Yeah, love to see the Master of Max i wonder if she is a Boddhisattva too and have all the powers Max has?

regards

Ape

That is awesome that she is teaching the practice openly. We love her. She is amazing.

To clarify though, she is Max's Kung Fu sister not his master. She showed him the Kunlun. She would get a kick out of being referred to as his "master."

Holy Sacred Mount Royal Power Spot of Grail Bloodline Fame.

Ermmm.... New age bs???

Edited by .broken.

Oh Jenny and Max trained this from the same teacher then that is why she is his sister or if she taught Max then that would make her his teacher?! Confused!!! :blink:

Ermmm.... New age bs???

Sifu Jenny is coming to Montreal and that's what your brain is pinging on LOL :lol:

Well you won't be getting that from her ;)

Max called her "spiritual sister" and also mentioned they talked on the phone and she told him to stop playing with energies and come back to the real mind cultivation. I don't remember the exact wording though.

He was gigling when he was talking about her and the whole energy was very loving.

Max called her "spiritual sister" and also mentioned they talked on the phone and she told him to stop playing with energies and come back to the real mind cultivation. I don't remember the exact wording though.

He was gigling when he was talking about her and the whole energy was very loving.

Well, she became a Buddhist scholar so yes, she would try to coax him back to Buddhism. They have a very warm relationship. Very sibling-like.

After meeting her I slept for about 36 hours. She is really wonderful.

Does she give the transmission also? Or is that something unique to Max when he incorporated Spontaneous Adjustment Qigong into his Maoshan practices?

Does she give the transmission also? Or is that something unique to Max when he incorporated Spontaneous Adjustment Qigong into his Maoshan practices?

When I asked her about transmission, she explained that there is no need for transmission, because level 1 will open everything up automatically and the sign posts along the way will be very clear. So it seems her style doesn't require transmission? Or Maybe transmission occurs, but in a much more subtle "osmotic" wu way.

In any case, I have a tiny taste of what Chris (Mantra) has described, each time I communicate with her, I leave the conversation with my heart surging with love and gratitude, and there is nothing overtly charismatic about her voice or intonation, yet she has this beautiful quality which just flows out of her being, although her laughter makes me ticklish.

It sounds as though she doesnt have to consciously 'give transmission' - she simply emanates.

Have fun, and do report back for those of us who are sooooo far from Montreal.

xxx

Interesting.

Yes, if anyone goes let's here feedback.

From what Max, Mantra and others have said sounds like studying with Sifu Jenny would be pretty incredible.

If she says no transmission is required I guess that's good news for people who aren't able to go to a workshop and see Max?

From my understanding, Max says you only need to see him once if you want to attain Gold Dragon Body. But that you can get to a good level just doing the practice also(But can't attain GDB for some reason)

But GDB is something unique to Max's system I am guessing. Or maybe a teaching coming more from the Maoshan side?