Sign in to follow this  
Rahasya

Greetings All.

My student and fellow teacher, Shima suggested I visit.

What a delight!

I enjoy forums, and much of what I've written on Tantra and related things so far started as replies to questions on forums .. so, I hope, self servingly, and shamelessly, to use you in this way sometimes.

Also, it is gratifying to see such a forum, well populated. Most posts of mine out there are in places with very restricted membership, and not much activity.

Rahasya

Love, however it looks.

Edited by Rahasya

Hello, welcome to taobums. I hope you enjoy it here. You have some interesting things on your site.... death mediation CD looks interesting...

There is a lot of talk on this board about how to not ejaculate, by the males. As a female I have just suggested that having an evolved sexuality is more important than not ejaculating ( jing retention).... I guess it isnt a matter of either /or, is it... but I sure would like to hear more about refining the sexual response and ability than I do..

not that I'm putting pressure on you to educate us in how to be sexually highly evolved beings, or anything... :P

Welcome!

I enjoy forums, and much of what I've written on Tantra and related things so far started as replies to questions on forums .. so, I hope, self servingly, and shamelessly, to use you in this way sometimes.
Feel free to put a link to your writings in your 'signature' (from "My Controls", just under TheTaoBums graphic header).

:D

Sign in to follow this