Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

Fun idea, Patrick. B)

Yes the intent is not negative. If I compile everything that we all agree is pretty solid and factual and post it here say every twenty or so post we should end up with a compelling case for Max. Of course it could go the other way but I'm just going to see what information comes to light. Of course this thread will only work if we can verify the facts.

I've never said that Max is a complete fake but I do remain somewhat suspicious about some of his claims. Because I've had my own personal mystical experiences, quite a look of them in fact, I'm prepared to give Max the benefit of the doubt although I certainly don't buy levitation.

Even if I do decide Max is the real deal I still doubt he's for me as I've always worked alone and have achieved quite a lot. I'm simply at a stage where I'm trying to deal with regenerating, growing younger, which I know people won't believe which is fine. As I've said before I'm currently in limbo because of the booze but once I sort that out I should be on an amazing journey of my own creation.

According to Wikipaedia Ultraviolet C is 'germicidal' UV because it can be used to kill bacteria and steralize labs and so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet

UV is a certain waveband of electromagnetic radiation (shorter than visible light) it gives us sun tans for instance. I think that anyone who states that this type of radiation can be captured or used in internal chi work is confused about the science.

I think that anyone who states that this type of radiation can be captured or used in internal chi work is confused about the science.

Why? Are you sure you're not confused about the science?

Not saying you're wrong, I just want to discuss this more.

:ph34r:

doing kunlun is like tuning into a radio station. This signal is coming from space. No big deal, imo.

doing kunlun is like tuning into a radio station. This signal is coming from space. No big deal, imo.

OK but tuning in isn't the same as tapping energy.

I said:

"This one is pretty hard to swallow. I mean mutating your DNA by changing your magnetic energy!!! "

This is nothing new.... It is what Kundalini Shakti does so why not Kunlun? It is simply evolution. My account of my own practice is that my physical body, specifically my nervous system has been changed. Inside we all know there is something more but our ego's want our energy and our focus is directed away from the path.

The only people that can do this are the tantric's there is no other path when you get to this point.

Becoming changed by Kunlun or Kundalini Shakti is not really in dispute - but whether your DNA changes is the issue. Has anyone actually proved that this occurs by testing DNA before and after?

I don't have any problem with the idea that practice alters your body at all but if you are going to make scientific claims then you have to substantiate them scientifically.

Patrick, do you know what Max's Daoist name means, maybe you should look it up and get back to us? :D

I dont think you should judge Max on the practice though!

Patrick, do you know what Max's Daoist name means, maybe you should look it up and get back to us? :D

I dont think you should judge Max on the practice though!

Do you know what my name means?

Do you know what my name means?

>>>>>

"The boy's name Patrick \p(a)-tri-ck, pat-rick\ is pronounced PAT-rik. It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "patrician, noble". The Latin original, Patricius, was a title. The Romans once were divided socially and politically into plebeians (commoners) and patricians (aristocrats). The famous Saint Patrick, patron of Ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is on March 17, has given the name its Irish associations. The name spread outside of Ireland in the 18th century. Padric and Padraic are Irish variants; Patric is French; Patricio is Spanish and Portuguese."

So maybe your name means 'muddy coloured nobleman' - (I use the term muddy to be polite of course) - and draw no conclusion about your spiritual awareness.

Max posted this in the kunlun forum regarding his Taoist name:

my taoist name, tien hsein ching fung dao shr, know what it means, tien (Heaven or sky) hsein (immortal) ching fung(pure wind) tao shr(man or teacher of Tao)

Max posted this in the kunlun forum regarding his Taoist name:

I don't understand your point about the name.

With Kunlun, everything comes from within. Tapping the vacuum points in the center of the dan tiens is key. The closest scientific equivalent to understanding what this point is, is the black hole. It can help to focus on the concept within as you do your practice.

You can open a tremendous amount of energy by tapping a zero point or vacuum, but you need the right key for doing this. The Taoists and Egyptians and others figured this out a long time ago. Those practices that open these points were kept secret, but not any more.

The experiential understanding will mean much more than the discussion of theory.

I don't understand your point about the name.

Spirit Ape asked Patrick about it, so I figured I'd post it, since this is the Max Christensen Facts thread. :P

Understand now?

Ok, lets look at it this way you can do standing meditation and after 5 mins your legs will burn and tremble and feel pain and the body will bend and sometimes lose its structure due to the stress of holding a position. But with this practice you sit down and lift your heels , NO PAIN, the body then will start vibrating and eventually deending on the person and how they open will start to bounce or jerk, amongst othere things. To me if this is opening up the body i think this is a great practice if you like standing meds then that is your things but i prefer the relaxed method that gives a wackier outcome.

So i havent been to a seminar or a transmission but have had some very different and believable things happen, so i give it a Ok.

Spirit ape

Yoda you are like the gorilla who runs through the wedding with no-one noticing.

I saw him! :o

Becoming changed by Kunlun or Kundalini Shakti is not really in dispute - but whether your DNA changes is the issue. Has anyone actually proved that this occurs by testing DNA before and after?

I don't have any problem with the idea that practice alters your body at all but if you are going to make scientific claims then you have to substantiate them scientifically.

Seconded. If someone is trying to gain credibility by making a scientific claim then they better be able to back it up scientifically too.

Speaking as a professional scientist, none of Max's "scientific" claims have any scientific basis. Changing DNA, tapping vacuum points for enlightnment, extracting energy from black holes, ultraviolet-3 radiation, its all utter and complete nonsense.

• Like 1