Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

you return all senses to the lower dantian. i was trying to make a point there is more to seeing than opening the 3rd eye.

I could go deeper and deeper into what bringing all of your senses to their origin does but id rather not.

You should, its a good perspective, from the esoteric view as well as scientific. Are you seeing the lower dantian (guts/stomach?) as a (2nd?) brain? Its a view I've seen endorsed by others like Michael Winn, right down to neurons being found there. Or is more in an energetic sense.

So much writing is on 'concentrating' and packing the lower dan tien, much less is written on sensitizing it, though its clearly we feel with our guts.

Thanks

There are no schematics for circular air frames. Like none whats so ever. It really puts a stop to production schedules.

Google earth has some interesting pictures in it from area 51(groom lake Nevada). I don't if older versions of google earth have these pictures. Perhaps it's updated and every one can see them.

So much writing is on 'concentrating' and packing the lower dan tien, much less is written on sensitizing it, though its clearly we feel with our guts.

No minute-long breaths without calming, smoothing, sensitizing the area :)

There are no schematics for circular air frames. Like none whats so ever. It really puts a stop to production schedules.

Google earth has some interesting pictures in it from area 51(groom lake Nevada). I don't if older versions of google earth have these pictures. Perhaps it's updated and every one can see them.

I conversated with a Shinto priest long time ago. He was saying the shape of the energy

body is actually like an apple.

I conversated with a Shinto priest long time ago. He was saying the shape of the energy

egg/apple, whatever :P

Yes, the outer edges of it are a bit round (I've found) but that doesn't stop there being centers or meridians either. And let's be honest, if you're training chakra system then you'll get chakra system. That the latter 2 also coincide with physical expression (as in emanation) is probably a smart thing, IMO :)

it's called a Glinda Bubble! :angry:

glin.jpg

Oh no. Now I am compelled to go google it :ninja:

monkeybubble.gif

Awesome!

Monkey, mechanic, inner-light, snake, umbilical cord to the earth, third eye and a whole bunch of other stuff too much to mention :-)

When did this "date" from :) ?

haha, Hanuman does look like Michael.

Didn't Michael have a bunch of plastic surgery to end up looking like he did?

IMO doesn't say very good things in terms of symbolism.

Of course that stuff changes but I'm still way intrigued by what I see in that picture in terms of body-concept.

Which is why I wanted a "date" for it. Because seems to me that my culture has been through the whole "body as machine" thing and might be in some areas on the cusp of putting that into serious question. The neurobiologists are IMO going to take the system by storm pretty soon :-)

Is Hanuman associated with thunder? Or is this another Monkey-King?

Thank you for mentioning about that.

I heard the Dalai Lama say their people are descended from a half monkey and half

hominid race and I think it was the same race that built a bridge across the ocean which sounds like Hanuman. It would make sense him being born in a cave and association between divine feminine and masculine. Oh wait, now I remember, there is a thunder god with wings and monkey face akin to Thor and some of the Thai gods in appearance. Maybe there' a connect between precipitation of the high planes, thunder and subterranean water drift to caves/resonance chambers and formation of crystals?

Edited by torus693

Didn't Michael have a bunch of plastic surgery to end up looking like he did?

IMO doesn't say very good things in terms of symbolism.

Of course that stuff changes but I'm still way intrigued by what I see in that picture in terms of body-concept.

Which is why I wanted a "date" for it. Because seems to me that my culture has been through the whole "body as machine" thing and might be in some areas on the cusp of putting that into serious question. The neurobiologists are IMO going to take the system by storm pretty soon :-)

Edited by torus693

I heard the Dalai Lama say their people are descended from a half monkey and half

hominid race and I think it was the same race that built a bridge across the ocean which sounds like Hanuman. It would make sense him being born in a cave and association between divine feminine and masculine. Oh wait, now I remember, there is a thunder god with wings and monkey face akin to Thor and some of the Thai gods in appearance. Maybe there' a connect between precipitation of the high planes, thunder and subterranean water drift to caves/resonance chambers and formation of crystals?

What patterns forms a permanent torus?

I read a little and Hanuman is connected with thunder though in Indian sculpture I saw no thunder symbols.

That would make him an off world'r monkey race that achieved Thunder Deity status, which mean he was practicing a form of thunder breathing.

So, what is the Nath form of thunder breathing?

Thank you for the reply. I will look into the torus and the nath. I have done a wee bit of thunder breath, very basic to where I visualized thunder clouds around me.

Having the breath somewhat audible. My guess is nath is yogic ,but i will do the google thing. There are many limestone caves here in my neck o' the woods.

IMG1539.JPG

4912322009_01dd476951.jpg

" The Caduceus coil could allow for a force increase over time if a resonant condition of the plasma occurred along the length of the vortex tube wherein the standing wave electrically was at the same wavelength as the physical length of the Caduceus tube. Each cycle would reinforce the next cycle and if means were not employed to dampen the rise of force, the result might be the destruction of the Caduceus coil. Perhaps the coil was made of a ceramic and the ends would have had electrical connections for monitoring the electrical phase and frequency.

http://www.electrogravity.com/CPG/220px-Pangu.jpg

pyramis_medullae-oblongatae.jpgMy linkDisphenoid — a tetrahedron with mirror Gray145.pngsymmetryhttp://cdn3.wn.com/vp/i/68/e94452ad6fc1fb.jpgtolsnake.gife94452ad6fc1fb.jpgMy linkeddy effect10:27sacrum-coccyx.jpgscapula_attach.jpg

very good video

Edited by torus693

Perhaps there is :D

Literally or figuratively?

From Google earth by an "anonymous google user"post-29754-129986437597_thumb.jpg

I suspect that the airframe is made with diamagnetic material such as a Bismuth Aluminum alloy and pyrolytic graphite. Both of with are diamagnetic. If you look closely you can see that the hull is mirrored.

Literally or figuratively?

From Google earth by an "anonymous google user"post-29754-129986437597_thumb.jpg

I suspect that the airframe is made with diamagnetic material such as a Bismuth Aluminum alloy and pyrolytic graphite. Both of with are diamagnetic. If you look closely you can see that the hull is mirrored.

make me think its an invisible ship

He was being literal. Covering the difference between "illusionary light" (psychic) manifestations and actual physical body energy field formed by the bones and the body being a diagram of all future technology, saying that it's hidden in the geometry of the bones. I think he was talking about the hip carriage

My linkfalun-gong-master-li-hongzhi-exercizes.jpgfalungongindonesai.jpgFalun-Gong_Poses-20-x-20-.jpg

PureLotusbyZhengpingChen.JPG

BuddhabyKunlunZhang.jpg

2004-9-1-Wu_lingxia2.gif

Why are the Falon Dafa persecuted so? what is in this practice that upsets the ruling power? Consciousness they oppress

Edited by torus693