Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

How do you consider posting multiple responses on a topic a sabotage?

You post V, then a few minutes later post v to that, then v to the your next post. The next day you post x then y and z to the next few posts. You may not mean to sabotage discussions, but the point of this site is share ideas. You're creating litter.

You may want to get a Personal Discussion section of your own. You could fill it to your hearts content with v's and other letters :).

Michael

• Like 2

as stated above those post were deleted in keeping with the title of the thread.

they were actual postings later deleted.

as stated above those post were deleted in keeping with the title of the thread.

they were actual postings later deleted.

I think any thread with a title like this one is drivel (whether for or against the person) and posting off topic - way off topic - is probably doing us all a favor... I found your off topic posts to be more valuable than anything which could be said on the topic... KL threads have proven to be a "no holds barred" topic area anyway.

• Like 1

I am wondering how much experiential writing would balance the current volume of drivel?

Reminds me of a comment from earlier about things being off topic.

Does 'Fact not Fiction' imply that fiction may not be included?

Facts in posts are totally subjective to future readers anyway.

Two sides of an argument sets the stage for resolve which has nothing to do with sides.

In the long run resolve is made by the reader/seeker from their own intuitive ability and feeling sense.

• Like 2

I am wondering how much experiential writing would balance the current volume of drivel?

Reminds me of a comment from earlier about things being off topic.

Does 'Fact not Fiction' imply that fiction may not be included?

Facts in posts are totally subjective to future readers anyway.

Two sides of an argument sets the stage for resolve which has nothing to do with sides.

In the long run resolve is made by the reader/seeker from their own intuitive ability and feeling sense.

That is an interesting avatar. I also liked the previous one you used.

Every poster here has the option/right to go back and edit their posts.

I had hoped to see some comments from anyone who attended one of these recent seminars.

I can also understand a variety of reasons they would choose not to do so.

A public teacher should expect close scrutiny. They should not be subject to vicious attacks. IMO and it is subjective.

I think any thread with a title like this one is drivel (whether for or against the person) and posting off topic - way off topic - is probably doing us all a favor... I found your off topic posts to be more valuable than anything which could be said on the topic... KL threads have proven to be a "no holds barred" topic area anyway.

Aye, many a good post has been made with absolutely nothing to do with many a thread title.

chp_blackhole.jpg

220px-Pangu.jpg

The Pangu legend

In the beginning there was nothing in the universe except a formless chaos. However this chaos coalesced into a cosmic egg for about 18,000 years. Within it, the perfectly opposed principles of Yin and Yang became balanced and Pangu emerged (or woke up) from the egg. Pangu is usually depicted as a primitive, hairy giant with horns on his head and clad in furs. Pangu set about the task of creating the world: he separated Yin from Yang with a swing of his giant axe, creating the Earth (murky Yin) and the Sky (clear Yang). To keep them separated, Pangu stood between them and pushed up the Sky. This task took 18,000 years; with each day the sky grew ten feet (3 meters) higher, the Earth ten feet wider, and Pangu ten feet taller. In some versions of the story, Pangu is aided in this task by the four most prominent beasts, namely the Turtle, the Qilin, the Phoenix, and the Dragon.

After the 18,000 years had elapsed, Pangu was laid to rest. His breath became the wind; his voice the thunder; left eye the sun and right eye the moon; his body became the mountains and extremes of the world; his blood formed rivers; his muscles the fertile lands; his facial hair the stars and milky way; his fur the bushes and forests; his bones the valuable minerals; his bone marrows sacred diamonds; his sweat fell as rain; and the fleas on his fur carried by the wind became the fish and animals throughout the land. Nüwa the Goddess then used the mud of the water bed to form the shape of humans. These humans were very smart since they were individually crafted. Nüwa then became bored of individually making every human so she started putting a rope in the water bed and lettings the drops of mud that fell from it become new humans. These small drops became new humans, not as smart as the first. The first writer to record the myth of Pangu was Xu Zheng (徐整) during the Three Kingdoms (三國) period.

14bjnn4.jpg

Edited by torus693

pyramid of thyroid an occasional third lobe of the thyroid gland, extending upward from the isthmus" -a developing psychic body the fifth chakra?

pyramis_medullae-oblongatae.jpg

Why is this in photo above called pyramid?

egyptian-pyramids-5.jpg

Before anyone Peewees their pants.

I am not done with this posting(s)

Ill write some text in a while to tie it all in to the thread topic..

Edited by torus693

horus hmmmm... all seeing eye. and other occult symbols but yet lets keep this whole "taoist" discussion going.

all these occultist and so on are all obsessed about the the 3rd eye but they dont know about the deception of the third eye.

even the 3rd has its limits.

Edited by electric gravity

you work your way up then you work your way back down to the lower dantian. All senses come from the lower dantian activating the 3rd eye awakens particular senses that you bring back down to your lower dantian at the point it really beocmes the lower brain.

dont worry man you might get there 1 day.

Edited by electric gravity

whats a 3rd eye with out a gut feeling or a heart to feel? What im saying is that you bring your 3rd eye down to your lower dan tian. Theres more to seeing then seeing auras and so on.

you misunderstood.

horus hmmmm... all seeing eye. and other occult symbols but yet lets keep this whole "taoist" discussion going.

all these occultist and so on are all obsessed about the the 3rd eye but they dont know about the deception of the third eye.

• Like 1

you misunderstood.

you must merge all 3 sights into one.

1. earth- gut feeling

2. heart- feeling for society

3. heaven- 3rd eye abilites

"dont worry man you might get there 1 day. "

does this fit into you #2?

you return all senses to the lower dantian. i was trying to make a point there is more to seeing than opening the 3rd eye.

I could go deeper and deeper into what bringing all of your senses to their origin does but id rather not.

I am curious what you practice?

I am not interested in "3rd eye" you made assumptions based on the photos

on the last page.

I am curious what you practice?

I am not interested in "3rd eye" you made assumptions based on the photos

on the last page.

perhaps.

ill tell you this that you can bring the concentrated energy from the 3rd eye down to the lower dantian.

perhaps.

ill tell you this that you can bring the concentrated energy from the 3rd eye down to the lower dantian.

Magnetically, electrically, radionic, sound, light?

Which pathways are you using? which channels?