Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

Yeah, sorry. I was feeling cynical. And annoyed by the whole my-system-better-than-your-system thing.

Aside from my opinion that there's something sinister under that. I don't think it starts out that way (at least I hope not) but I also have to wonder about things like raising K in warriors...

What is "raising K in warriors"?

What is "raising K in warriors"?

Something Susan mentioned in another post.

I think to always equate "spiritual" with some kind of happy-go-lucky love-drenched "ultimate" goal is a big mistake. Then there's that relentless "everything is ok" idea.

Edited:typo

Edited by Kate

Obvious Troll just became obvious. I fail :P:lol:

What do you mean? I hope you don't suggest I'm a troll ;-) II think I was suggesting a bit of critical thinking be levelled at systems. Which O has done, and pretty well at that.

Or are we not supposed to "think" at all?

What do you mean? I hope you don't suggest I'm a troll ;-) II think I was suggesting a bit of critical thinking be levelled at systems. Which O has done, and pretty well at that.

Or are we not supposed to "think" at all?

I didn't direct that at you , my bad, it was after reading quite a few pages back, I just hit "reply". :P

Wow. I am truly finding so much relevant exchange happening here....

...But I do have to say that I will still be posting the background check info when i get it. I think its important at this point to verify or deny some of the claims he has made on his history. I will let the record show what it will, either way.

Update?

...or maybe the seminar you where attending was a little closer to the topic at hand... ?

Taotongue,

I think a number of us are waiting on these profound revelations you have about Max. If not now, when?

• Like 2

I'm curious because the story of Max hiding from Jenny sounds allot like the story of Jon Chang hiding from his American Student (can't find the reference)... wouldn't be surprised if it is all a reverse troll. Not saying it is - but I have my suspicions. Who knows he could come back with all sorts of documentation or just a "It's all verified!!"

Edited by -O-

If Taotongue is a real journalist, I would like to see some of his published work.

• Like 2

If Taotongue is a real journalist, I would like to see some of his published work.

That's a good point and something we wouldn't have to wait until an investigation is done.

How'bout it tongue?

Any links to some of your work?

• Like 1

One of the reasons i think that max and his group might be part of a nwo serpent cults because the symbol on the cover of his book is also the symbol of order of the dragon

Im not saying max and his group are a part of this but its just something i noticed.

coverfront.png

170px-DragonOrder_badge.png

Edited by electric gravity

Now im not the smartest man in the world but i would guess that your in some way apart of Max's group.

So what does this symbol mean in christian symbolism?

Edited by electric gravity

One of the reasons i think that max and his group might be part of a nwo serpent cults because the symbol on the cover of his book is ..

Geez, there is no Church of Kunlun, or Cult of Kunlun, its a freakin 12 hour 2 day seminar with a very hands off teacher. Take it and you're done, unless you want to try another 2 day seminar some time in the future.

From my experience Max has some fantastic stories, but doesn't push any ideologies. My caveat is, it can be powerful, if you're energy sensitive and if you have problems there's not a whole lot of support, cause it is a 2 day seminar.

Michael

As I wrote this Torus wrote is there a Max's group? There used to be a good forum for Max's students but unfortunately it was taken down a few months ago. A shame it was a good place to exchange views, and the majority were very positive.

As I wrote this Torus wrote is there a Max's group? There used to be a good forum for Max's students but unfortunately it was taken down a few months ago. A shame it was a good place to exchange views, and the majority were very positive.

I made the offer there, before it was shut down and will make it here too.

If you guys want a private forum of your own I can provide that for you. I can set it up and host it but I have no interest in moderating and, like the last one, would most likely not participate.

But the offer does stand. Just make sure there are no issues with the "organization". The last time I helped out one of Max's students online - he seriously screwed me.

Edited by -O-

sounds like the beginning of a cult to me

LOL - well then I rescind my offer!

Now in not the smartest man in the world but i would guess that your in some way apart of Max's group.

So what does this symbol mean in christian symbolism?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

but better don't read it...or some might consider you part of that group LOL

.. ...But no! I am so lonely ..I really need a cu, er group to belong to!

Things that make me go "ick"!