Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

I appreciate your sharing, but most all of what you wrote is pure conjecture.

Keeping with the highest aim of disproving all false practices demands rigid adherence to scientifically proven facts and not "possibilities" that may support

a higher reality that cannot be proven as "energy" or "spirit"

It is totally psychological, unless you have other proof I have not yet read in older posts of yours?

• Like 1

I appreciate your sharing, but most all of what you wrote is pure conjecture.

Keeping with the highest aim of disproving all false practices demands rigid adherence to scientifically proven facts and not "possibilities" that may support

a higher reality that cannot be proven as "energy" or "spirit"

It is totally psychological, unless you have other proof I have not yet read in older posts of yours?

:rolleyes: seriously? what's the need to bait? the precise word just isnt popping out of the primordial void at the moment :lol: this is simply mocking a perceived fundamentalism. and poorly, transparently, at that.

I'm flattered that you'd ask my opinion! :)

Short answer: Well I can't say for sure, and honestly don't have a solid opinion one way or the other.

Long answer: Keeping in mind that I don't keep up to date with every new scientific discovery, breakthrough, and theory, to my knowledge, nothing like those sorts of energy fields have been scientifically connected to humans (I guess you could talk about bio-electricity and stuff like that, but I don't know much about how that works, and if it's really a one to one correlation). Anyone with anything interesting to share, feel free to do so!

However, sometimes when working with certain systems, or trying to get something done, or trying to explain stuff, it's convenient to adopt a model. But when doing so you make assumptions. Sometimes it's just one or two, sometimes a few more.

So assuming kundalini energy is real, and assuming energy fields are real, a practice which encourages the healthy and balanced handling of that energy, and a practice which ensures stable, healthy, strong energy fields, that don't leave you vulnerable to negative influences, would probably suit most people more than a practice which leads to an out of control kundalini and energy fields with gaping holes in them.

Now do they actually exist? Or are they just an elaborate metaphor to describe mental processes, which the mind attaches to and uses to generate some kind of worldview? Who knows. But if you keep going with that line of thought, then nothing really exists, it's all just mental constructs, but then it's pretty damn hard to talk about stuff like we're doing, isn't it?

Kundalini energy and energy fields might not actually exist, but be a useful model which the mind can use to piece together different sensations and mental projections, keep them all in order, and maintain health. Or, they may actually exist, but exist in such a way that most of us cannot readily perceive.

So my position is just be aware of all the possible explanations, and even if one starts to make a lot of sense and be useful (like say you start to raise kundalini yourself), keep in mind that you might still just be engaging in elaborate mental gymnastics.

I was referring to Dr. Valerie Hunt's work at UCLA where she measured the human energy field. When I get back home Sunday, I can write more. Her work is extremely valuable and yes she did prove the existence of complex fields in humans. She found that chaotic fields are indicative of pathology whereas coherent fields are indicative of health. She found that kundalini problems are generally chaotic.

Do you guys really take the time to type all this out?

Or use a Dragon type processing device?

This is too sterile hunting & pecking like this.

I even thought about posting topics & replies in youtube format.

To the tune of Have A Cigar...

I come to provide humor and get all the decent facts - oh by the way which one's max?

:lol:

• Like 3

I was referring to Dr. Valerie Hunt's work at UCLA where she measured the human energy field. When I get back home Sunday, I can write more. Her work is extremely valuable and yes she did prove the existence of complex fields in humans. She found that chaotic fields are indicative of pathology whereas coherent fields are indicative of health. She found that kundalini problems are generally chaotic.

Sounds awesome!

I come to provide humor and get all the decent facts - oh by the way which one's max?

Well if you type fast, then it's not really a problem :)

Humor is much needed here! I do wonder who is who here. :lol:

I am entering text on my Droid phone and that is a royal pain! I wont have internet till the first of the week. :wacko:

What a coincidence. That particular Pink Floyd song just came on.

looking forwards to it

Shes connected with Drunvalo?

This guy describes a single micron thin UFO that carries 4th dimensional beings the the three days of darkness and was used to eradicate the presence of the grey alien presence by a girl in south america?

r. Valerie Hunt's work scientifically proves the existence of the human energy fields, and helps us to fully understand how subtle energy healing really works. She has used science to find answers to subtle energy healing, and has been recognized worldwide for her amazing efforts. Although her AuraMeter is not yet available, this information is especially valuable in giving us confidence that this energy really exists.

--Drunvalo

Unless it's not the same Drunvalo?

Edited by ANGRY PSEUDO TAOIST

I'm just like you. Very interested in empirical evidence.

I assume it is the same Drunvalo from all the web links between the two

and his quote as the header on her we site.

Drunvalo is waaaay out there with conjecture.

His presentation of geometry way cool, but paper thin UFO built to save

humanity from alien invasions?

I'm just like you. Very interested in empirical evidence.

I assume it is the same Drunvalo from all the web links between the two

and his quote as the header on her we site.

Drunvalo is waaaay out there with conjecture.

His presentation of geometry way cool, but paper thin UFO built to save

humanity from alien invasions?

Drunbalo is a major wannabe and attempts to include anything to make himself look good. Hunt's book "Infinite Mind" has the most of her research and shows some nice fractal patterns of the human energy field.

• Like 2

It's an excellent movie that really speaks to me. But I should stop thinking the entire theater wants to watch my favorites. :lol:

http://www.primordia...class_schedule/

So apparently Max is doing another seminar in Ojai California Feb 26-27. Since we've been having some heated discussion about him recently, this would be a great chance to ask some questions and experience a seminar with him. Anyone plan on going?

I guess the drama has died down now that the seminar has started?

wink.gif

--O--

IMO that just seems "bad" of you to suggest what you just did. I know there's a bunch of systems around and that each culture and country claims their own is the best one. But while the different systems seem to share a lot between them, IMO (and small microscopic experience)they pretty much all do (or get the practitioner to do) very similar things. Well I guess, so far, that's what I've found.

IMO the only goal that might differ between the different systems is the teacher's goal. And why that would be is not clear to me yet. I've found the latter to be the most difficult aspect of practice (and teachers and all the rest)

--O--

IMO that just seems "bad" of you to suggest what you just did. I know there's a bunch of systems around and that each culture and country claims their own is the best one. But while the different systems seem to share a lot between them, IMO (and small microscopic experience)they pretty much all do (or get the practitioner to do) very similar things. Well I guess, so far, that's what I've found.

IMO the only goal that might differ between the different systems is the teacher's goal. And why that would be is not clear to me yet. I've found the latter to be the most difficult aspect of practice (and teachers and all the rest)

I'm confused Kate.... you suggest that pretty much all systems do what I have suggested (and that suggests that you agree with my statement)... but I am "bad" for pointing it out?

• Like 1

I'm confused Kate.... you suggest that pretty much all systems do what I have suggested (and that suggests that you agree with my statement)... but I am "bad" for pointing it out?

Yeah, sorry. I was feeling cynical. And annoyed by the whole my-system-better-than-your-system thing.

Aside from my opinion that there's something sinister under that. I don't think it starts out that way (at least I hope not) but I also have to wonder about things like raising K in warriors...