Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

kunlun or Yi Gong is an internal starting point in a very specific alchemical process.

Son, if you know your Taoist history regarding the Diamond Sutra and some caves way upin the Kunlun mountains you would know the source of the root practices, there are several.

Kan has shared openly (perhaps you missed it) another form of what can rightly be called Kunlun nei gung and it's source -Not Taoist. The source of the practice is older than Mao Shan and as I wrote just now, there are several. Jenny has openly shared the source of "Yi Gong"

It is not a secret. If you truly understand, or can see inside your body when you practice then the real mystery of Kunlun would become evident. It is beyond names and description.

The root practice represents an internal function that cannot even been seen till everything turns up side down, know what i mean?

These practices are as old as humanity and further if you consider their celestial origin

Interesting. Can you elaborate any further on this? The best I know on the alchemetical process is that eventually you reverse the flow of the the energy? up the front, down the back? I'm also under the impression that it has quite a bit of "tapping into" of the "spirit world"? I believe it makes use of entities and perhaps commands those entities? Perhaps it calls upon entities to aid one in "evolution"? I know Mao Shan has it's history of "mediumship" and such practices. Am I correct? Does this have anything to do with it? Or am I just totally off?, lol

In spring 2002 I had tuned my drums and went for coffee.

This artist musician was playing some jazz from his car, turns out he was from New Orleans.

We chatted about music for maybe 30 minutes, witnessed someone get negative about the volume of the

music;

He took a liking to me and he must have been a transmitter of some deep mojo because I had the

music of the spheres cooking in my head for a while.

Went home and tuned my guitar no sweat, I had to work that afternoon as well.

I had been reading Drumming At The Edge Of Magic the night before and pronounced all the words and

pronunciations for a bullroarer. Mickey Hart has said "Say the word, listen for the sound".

This has not been a repeatable deal and has not occurred since.

What can I attribute the experience to? Was it a culmination of all of the above?

Maybe I just resonated with what was happening at that point in time! :)

Oh how sweet, Diana and Max playing on Taobum site together......

taotongue,

i really appreciate a LOT of the points that you are making. back in '07 and '08 i was fighting the same fight that you're fighting right now. people just refused to separate the teacher from the teachings. for them, "the practice is effective = the teacher is legitimate" and i was only able to reach a handful of people. but whatevs.

be careful with your accusations. you're DEAD WRONG if you think Cat is Diana. Cat pre-dates the whole kunlun phenomenon around here, and most of us know that. you're killing your credibility when you insist on making statements like that, and i don't want that to happen because even with the couple of points that i might take issue with, you have a lot more RIGHT than you do wrong.

this is my very first post in this thread. i just decided to stay out of it, for the most part. my history speaks for itself.

don't kill your credibility by insisting that Cat is Diana. not a chance. as for the other guy, it doesn't matter. his manic rate of posting looks more like Cameron from '07 than it does Max, but it doesn't matter. you don't need to concern yourself with that to make your points. just say what you need to say.

i can't say i agree with all of it, but i do agree with most of it.

Edited by Hundun
  • Like 1

I cannot encapsulate thousands of years and practitioners experience. For my self there is no need of entities. Root practices thins veils of perception, so that depending on your in born abilities may or may not experience things like "entities" which are all around and will always be, anyway. If you are going to open up, you are going to see them and in noticing them, they also see you. The systems the root practices belonged to far exceed taoism to a time when entities were as visible as you and I. We were all still in that place back then -things changed.

Isn't it kinda dangerous for people to "open up". I mean for people who are good hearted people and don't lie, cheat, steal, kill, eat flesh and such...I mean maybe for them, but for the average person...wouldn't they be attracting alot of "negative entities"? Shouldn't they focus on virtue first before opening themselves.

Also what of the "alchemy"? Is that learned after you "open up"? Is it taught/transmitted by other beings? How does it work to create immortality or a returnable body? Also can the body return to a physical state or only in an energetic state?

Sorry for so many question I just have so many questions, lol. I you want to PM if that'd be easier, i'd be down for that. I know threads can be ...less effective to explain things, lol.

-Astral

Edited by Astral_Anima

I keep seeing this over and over again. So many practitioners are concerned with power and abilities (and i use to be the same way). Until a tao master opened my eyes.

The truth is that to keep your heart really into our daily practice you need something to strive for.

Strive for higher attainment of the tao. Once you become a vessel of the tao you will have the protection and power of the tao. Dont sacrifice the tao for the gifts of the tao.

Neiking just prepares your body to be a vessel of the tao. It brings you to the door. When you feel connected to everything that ever was and will be your closer to being at the foot step of the tao.

but learning how to cross over and learning how to master traveling thru the tao and channeling higher levels of tao energy into your body can only be taught to you by a tao master.

Taoist alchemy just is just half of it. Learning to master the tao is the other part of it.

A tao master has more power than a neikung master because a tao master can use the tao itself to protect him this and for many other reasons attaining and mastering the dao is the next step.

If Max continues to teach I would urge him to teach more than bliss because even if you master the kunlun system taught by max it wont make you a taoist master.

Unless im wrong and he teaches how to extend your aura past your body and attune it to the pulse of the tao it self then beam into the tao and then circulate the tao energy in and thru your body.

Heres a good question how does kunlun help you into the ascension of the tao? and how does that alchemy relate to the tao te ching?

Max I think that you would be very pleased if I stopped posting about you ( I will at some point in time but not until I am done)

I dont have A "teacher" I have only attended workshops and explored different perspectives over the years. I am my own teacher and I am by no means a master. I think its quite obvious I am still distracted by worldly things, so why pretend I am ready when I am not. I am ok with that....

isnt that one of your tenants? once you learn the basics you dont need a teacher or guru? Or was that just rhetoric???

I think I am aiding people in a variety of ways and most importantly I am aiding myself by uncovering the truth.

Father, why dont you just confirm/deny who you REALLY are and we can move on........ as your son I think its a fair thing to request. :lol:

BUT NOT UNTIL I am finished doing the intensive background check (just for fun). It may just put some of the nonsense to rest.... Its amazing what the alphabet agencies keep on file about people... Its also good to have friends, wouldnt you agree? If it all checks out you will be vindicated! once and for all....

I dont really need to expound on the virtues of Sifu Jenny, so many others already do. Its pretty much been established how great she is..... Its far more interesting follow the breadcrumbs to uncover the truth about these things. I consider it my current hobby...

When are you going to reveal what you have learned in regards to Max?

• Like 1

I keep seeing this over and over again. So many practitioners are concerned with power and abilities (and i use to be the same way). Until a tao master opened my eyes.

The truth is that to keep your heart really into our daily practice you need something to strive for.

Strive for higher attainment of the tao. Once you become a vessel of the tao you will have the protection and power of the tao. Dont sacrifice the tao for the gifts of the tao.

No, non striving is the attainment of the Tao.

Neiking just prepares your body to be a vessel of the tao. It brings you to the door. When you feel connected to everything that ever was and will be your closer to being at the foot step of the tao.

but learning how to cross over and learning how to master traveling thru the tao and channeling higher levels of tao energy into your body can only be taught to you by a tao master.

Taoist alchemy just is just half of it. Learning to master the tao is the other part of it.

A tao master has more power than a neikung master because a tao master can use the tao itself to protect him this and for many other reasons attaining and mastering the dao is the next step.

If Max continues to teach I would urge him to teach more than bliss because even if you master the kunlun system taught by max it wont make you a taoist master.

Unless im wrong and he teaches how to extend your aura past your body and attune it to the pulse of the tao it self then beam into the tao and then circulate the tao energy in and thru your body.

Heres a good question how does kunlun help you into the ascension of the tao? and how does that alchemy relate to the tao te ching?

Yeah, that's not what Max teaches, not because you are right or wrong, but because all you wrote is from speculation based on other people's...speculation.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

NOT TRUE. Max is very VERY careful about only doing this with those that see him as superhuman and fall under his influences BECAUSE THEY WANT IT SO BADLY.. He is a master of suggestion, NLP and influencing others. Only certain individuals fit this profile and fall into his favor. He only keeps people close to him who thinks he does no wrong. Everyone inside his world (including yourself) appear to be DESPERATE to achieve supernatural powers, dragon body, etc etc etc... they have an air of wanting to be a star student (and he looks for this) and he latches on and plays with it. I am not saying he does not have the ability to manipulate energies, he does, (though not even remotely near what he had when he was practicing and heart centered) he is a master in that regard. Getting in peoples heads and manipulating energies.... its what he does best. He is a master manipulator and gifted and finding out what peoples strengths and weaknesses are, he plays on this to his advantage from what I have seen.

I've studied with him and I don't think he is superhuman. I don't want powers badly, he didn't really suggest anything when we were in a small group. Also I have no intentions of being a star student. He just taught the practice, shared some cool stories, I don't know why you are hyping this up so much...

Some of the claims you make here are serious so you better be ready to back that up guy. Enough drama queen antics.

Ask him directly if he uses dark arts and sorcery. Ask his teachers if they have ever witnessed him stealing energy from students (and ATTEMPTING to steal energy from his own teachers) Ask them if they know about his ability to manipulate peoples minds through suggestion. They will tell you the truth if you ask them in the right way.

Stealing energy? No you feel energized in his presence and after the seminars. It's not anything special either, when people meditate together, there is also a sharing of energies in any practice when your body is open.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes