Sign in to follow this  
findley

will someone please help me with the aneros?

I got it a while ago, and tried using it several times-- but each time to my complete dissapointment. It just didn't work.

When I go through my tantric sessions, I feel all sorts of orgasmic activity in my pelvic area. I had thought that I was experiencing prostate orgasms (via swelling of the prostate from prolonged activity,) -- but the anatomy of that proved wrong, as that orgasm was closer to the sacrum. (VERY close to the sacrum.)

-I was convinced it was the prostate, because when I let myself go and 'blast' that "sacral" orgasm, an ejaculation is consequently forced.

so that's not it.

I figured that I have never had a prostate orgasm before, and so tried to be open-minded, willing, and 'sexy' about it. Nothing really happened.

I have almost thrown the god-damned thing away-- if I wouldnt feel too guilty about tossing 50$!

Maybe my frame of reference is all wrong-- maybe I have forgotten what a standard male orgasm (in ejaculation) is like, and they are all comparing it to that. and I am comparing it to my tantric practice.

ANYWAYS, if the aneros can be utilized as a tool to achieve higher states of bliss, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IT WONT WORK FOR ME??? or tell me how to use it properly?!?!

apparantly I am upset about the situation. :rolleyes:

FASCINATING! So you are having the male equivalent of CDS orgasms! The Aneros gives the male equivalent of G-spot orgasms. To get them, I'm pretty sure you need strong PC muscles or it won't work. The device strengthens the muscles, and you have to go through an awakening process, just like a woman.

My diet will help, particularly the high-dose fish oil.

Guest artform

FASCINATING! So you are having the male equivalent of CDS orgasms! The Aneros gives the male equivalent of G-spot orgasms. To get them, I'm pretty sure you need strong PC muscles or it won't work. The device strengthens the muscles, and you have to go through an awakening process, just like a woman.

My diet will help, particularly the high-dose fish oil.

Indeed we do! findley, the process takes time as your body experiments gradually with the new inputs from the movement of your aneros and gradually "rewires" to achieve greater and great access to, triggering of, body/brain remapping of related neural circuits. For some it occurs soon, for others later and sometimes years, but it usually takes/completes eventually. There is a wonderful Forum at Aneros (www.aneros.com) with lots of advice and guidance from many experienced users.

I have had a moderate aneros practice, tied also to Key Sound (Jack Johnston's KSMO protocol at www.multiples.com) for the last eighteen months and the two have enabled me to rewire very successfully. I describe the results highlights in my blog here http://www.thetaobums.com/blog/artform/index.php? and at the aneros and KSMO sites.

I too believe that fish oil helps and was already taking moderate doses for cardiac treatment before I began with aneros/KSMO, Witch thanks.

Yes men can regularly have high ecstatic dry energetic *orgasms* or ecstasies/universal-unions/beyond... via these practices. I am here to assist as I sort out these different energies and their interactions and habits.

give it time and patience and listen quietly for the faintest stirrings

do not rush at them, but let them slowly decide to come to you

Three aneros experts with varying experience levels with KSMO have recently arrived here; Pan, Buster and rumel. Visit their "Hello" posts in the Lobby and welcome them and invite into your thread here!

all the best findley et al

artform

FASCINATING! So you are having the male equivalent of CDS orgasms!
What's a CDS orgasm?

And artform - which product would you recommend buying here?

A CDS orgasm is a cul de sac orgasm. There are basically two main types of vaginal orgasm, the G-spot orgasm caused by stimulation about two inches in, and the cul de sac orgasm that comes from, well, deep dicking. The cul de sac is the cul de sac, the top of the vagina up behind the cervix. Whan a man bottoms out during sex, he's hitting the cul de sac.

I'm pretty fond of them, which is why I finally quit the measurection.com website. I'm ashamed of myself about that. I tell myself that it's not so bad because my vagina isn't all that deep, so six inches can hit it, but that doesn't excuse the fact that it still makes me a size queen. :unsure:

On the other hand, I do like G-spot orgasms and short cocks are the best at giving those.

:unsure: I'm a bad person.

Multiple prostate orgasms are a learned response and it, err, takes practice! :lol: Yes the rewiring and the acceptance of your feminine aspect also help. Of course for a women it's the acceptance of her masculine aspect.

Prostate orgasms can be experienced by men if the can learn to back off from ejaculating. In an average session I may have a whole series of prostate orgasms before I decided to cum. Of course some people don't like losing their semen but that's a personal choice.

I think relying on the aneros probably isn't a good idea long term. Nothing wrong with experimentation, as long as you're careful. ;)

A CDS orgasm is a cul de sac orgasm. There are basically two main types of vaginal orgasm, the G-spot orgasm caused by stimulation about two inches in, and the cul de sac orgasm that comes from, well, deep dicking. The cul de sac is the cul de sac, the top of the vagina up behind the cervix. Whan a man bottoms out during sex, he's hitting the cul de sac.

I'm pretty fond of them, which is why I finally quit the measurection.com website. I'm ashamed of myself about that. I tell myself that it's not so bad because my vagina isn't all that deep, so six inches can hit it, but that doesn't excuse the fact that it still makes me a size queen. :unsure:

Ah, I see..

And what about the dip around the front cervical rim? Is the sensation basically the same anywhere around the rim - or does it vary?

thedeepspot.gif

And, would you then say the "optimal" length would be one that's long enough to hit the CDS, but short enough to still make pelvic contact with the clit at the same time?

Edited by vortex

:rolleyes: Mr. Brown, you are wrong about a lot of things. Female rewiring doesn't require acceptance of the masculine aspect internally. Externally yes--a woman has to admit to herself that yes, suddenly she really likes cock. :lol::wub:

I myself don't have any special sensation from the dip in front of the cervix, any more than any other part of my vagina. I know some women do. Of course, any part of my vagina is orgasmic, can trigger an orgasm, just like rubbing my nipples can trigger an orgasm. Or kissing. But in terms of the nervous system, the cul de sac does have special nerve endings that the front dip doesn't have.

I don't care about clitoral stimulation during intercourse. Foreplay yes, but clitoral orgasms and vaginal orgasms are very different things, in fact at least in my case, stimulation of one can slow down the other type of orgasm.

:rolleyes: Mr. Brown, you are wrong about a lot of things. Female rewiring doesn't require acceptance of the masculine aspect internally. Externally yes--a woman has to admit to herself that yes, suddenly she really likes cock. :lol::wub:

So is that your cock or any cock? :lol:

Behave you two :rolleyes:

The front of the "deep spot" is known as the A-Spot or the Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone. Works wonders, but just like witch my experience informs me that the back of the "deep spot" is better.

Vortex, there is no optimal length. Just as us men, women have different sized genitalia. Even the kama sutra teaches us that for every length of man there is a female with an equal length of vaginal passage. Though, I do sometimes wonder if this is the case for micropenises....

I have been with women as loose as canons and some as tight as a toothpaste tube - some with shallow passages whom are easy to pleasure and some with deep passages where it hardly feels like your making any impact. Lol, and go figure, I can still count them on two hands. Each an individual unto themselves.

Men come in thin, wide, long, short, curved, straight, etc... Each an individual unto themselves.

The trick is finding one your size... whatever your sexual preference.

Yours humbly,

James

:lol::lol:

Some positions facilitate clitoral contact, g-spot pressure, and deep penetration - all at once... this was big in the community conversation as we were discussing Dr. Lin's stuff and "3 point excitation".

yabyumpg261.jpg

Vortex, there is no optimal length. Just as us men, women have different sized genitalia. Even the kama sutra teaches us that for every length of man there is a female with an equal length of vaginal passage. Though, I do sometimes wonder if this is the case for micropenises....
Well, maybe no universally optimal length - but I was wondering about an optimal length relative to each women?

Witch - So if just 6" bottoms out in your CDS and you don't care about clitoral stimulation during intercourse, then does any length beyond 6" make any effective difference to you (since it doesn't fit in, anyways)?

Trunk, how would that position hit the G-spot? When they both rock back and the guy pulls out some?

I have been with women as loose as canons and some as tight as a toothpaste tube - some with shallow passages whom are easy to pleasure and some with deep passages where it hardly feels like your making any impact. Lol, and go figure, I can still count them on two hands. Each an individual unto themselves.

Yes I've only had less than two hands of lovers but now I only have one.

The sound of one hand clapping!

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Some positions facilitate clitoral contact, g-spot pressure, and deep penetration - all at once... this was big in the community conversation as we were discussing Dr. Lin's stuff and "3 point excitation".

yabyumpg261.jpg

say whats that whirling above their heads, they dizzy or somethin'? :lol:

Edited by rain

Yes I've only had less than two hands of lovers but now I only have one.

The sound of one hand clapping!

:lol:

Lol, you're not alone there brother!! Honestly thought my early 20s would be rife with flange... Oh well :P

Well, maybe no universally optimal length - but I was wondering about an optimal length relative to each women?

Witch - So if just 6" bottoms out in your CDS and you don't care about clitoral stimulation during intercourse, then does any length beyond 6" make any effective difference to you (since it doesn't fit in, anyways)?

Women are rather stretchy!

You know, I think I've been asked this question a thousand times at this point. :rolleyes: The long and short of it is this--on the one hand, no. If a man can pound the CDS, he can pound the CDS. That's all that's needed for a CDS orgasm, and I can have the same orgasm with a Betty's barbell as I can from my jildo that's as long as my forearm. However, how a woman feels about a man influences her dopamine, and dopamine determines the pleasure felt from vaginal sensation. So yes, who the man is has something to do with the CDS orgasm.

Fuck the men and the women, just be:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olWeUuIOQGQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olWeUuIOQGQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olWeUuIOQGQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Trunk, how would that position hit the G-spot?
In that position there is more pressure on the upper surface-length of the penis contacting the anterior surface of the vaginal wall (where the g-spot is). This also has the benefit in that the upper surface of the penis is less sensitive, so the man tends to last longer.

Contrast that with the missionary position, where a man's scooping-thrust puts more pressure on the underside of his penis and the posterior surface of her vaginal wall.

p.s.

All this stuff has been archived over at alchemicaltaoism.com... years of community conversation highlights. re: this topic: Lin's Links and Vert.Positions.

Edited by Trunk

Sign in to follow this