Sign in to follow this  
chrisjswanson

Energy Healing

For those who might be interested, I visited Hundun in Sacramento this weekend. I was visiting for advice / healing of some dizziness and anxiety symptoms likely due to past drug abuse.

He showed me simple stuff, and after some work I was able to experience a number of sensations which I had previously only felt in such a slight degree that I couldn't tell if it's real. Some things I noticed were feelings of magnetism between my hands, cold tingling energy in the centers of my hands, feeling energy flowing from my body to one point, and strange alterations in consciousness that made me want to laugh.

What energy was passed to me seems to have stuck around since I still feel different and can make the sensations in my hands come back by paying attention. If anyone's curious about specifics let me know.

Oh and thanks Hundun !

peace + love

Chris

For those who might be interested, I visited Hundun in Sacramento this weekend. I was visiting for advice / healing of some dizziness and anxiety symptoms likely due to past drug abuse.

He showed me simple stuff, and after some work I was able to experience a number of sensations which I had previously only felt in such a slight degree that I couldn't tell if it's real. Some things I noticed were feelings of magnetism between my hands, cold tingling energy in the centers of my hands, feeling energy flowing from my body to one point, and strange alterations in consciousness that made me want to laugh.

What energy was passed to me seems to have stuck around since I still feel different and can make the sensations in my hands come back by paying attention. If anyone's curious about specifics let me know.

Oh and thanks Hundun !

peace + love

Chris

hey,

thanks for the plug!

:lol:

it was awesome finally getting to meet you. you're a beautiful guy, and i definitely look forward to you teaching me some guitar skills in the future.

maybe one day i'll be THIS good!

B)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Chris, cool thanks for sharing. I'm glad Hundun was able to help. I remember when you first started posting and it's nice to see you heading in a good direction. :)

Sign in to follow this