SiliconValley

Chi Power Plus

Chi Power Plus claims to impart one with the ability to move stuff with Qi etc., something like the John Chang stuff. It even has a 90-day money back guarantee :D

http://www.chipower.com/products.php

old product hit the market. like at least 10 years old!

we've talked about it before, only it was under a different name, i think. it's had at least 2 or 3 different incarnations. chi power plus was the original one. i used to see ads for it in Kung Fu magazine in the 90's. a friend of mine purchased it back then, and we watched the DVD together. i have a copy of it, and i'm pretty sure one of my old back-up drives has all of their other stuff.

while i'm sure some people will buy it anyway because there's nothing more seductive than the acquisition of super powers, i would hope that the adults on this forum will steer clear. it's ridiculous. they have a handful of practices that are good, but nothing special. and they have many more practices that are inferior to many others and are not well understood by the presenters.

it's a really pathetic program, IMO.

a 90-day trial is NOT enough time to start seeing the results that they promise, but most people won't go through the hassle of sending it back. and then there are those people who will blame themselves for not achieving the results because they don't practice it everyday, so they will keep the program because they want to believe that it will give them these magically delicious abilities as soon as they get more disciplined.

i'm glad i didn't have to pay for it, that's all i can say.

i would have been pissed.

on the other hand,

if you're someone who thinks that Wan Qi over at YogaMeditation is the real deal, then this program might be for you. it's certainly cheaper.

:lol:

I hope we finish this topic/website once and for all and it will not come up for at least a year.... :)

Read their disclaimer on money back... it's too funny.

I was thinking that maybe we should have a section on the forum for " the taobums consumer reports" only were all these bogus products as well as practices (or masters) would be listed in one organized place so that people don't waste their time and money with fake, useless pseudo-spiritual phenomena...

... move stuff with Qi etc., ... guarantee :D

Oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy!

excited.jpg

Edited by Trunk

Ah, The Scientific Premium Co is getting attention again.................I didn't know there was a previous thread on them or I would have joined the fun then.

In a nutshell, I purchased one of their programs 5 years ago, saw that it was all rehashed material, contacted the company and expressed my dissatisfaction and they told me to read the fine print.

I countered that they were misrepresenting and misleading consumers with their ads and Perhacs

stated that everything they did was above board and did not have to give a refund if you did not use it for 90 days.

I told them to go screw themselves and chalked it up to a lesson learned that"If it's too good to be true, it usually is."

My advice, stay away from ripoff city.

Edited by ToP-fan

I told them to go screw themselves and chalked it up to a lesson learned that"If it's too good to be true, it usually is."

My advice, say away from ripoff city.

All you have to do is to call the CC company and say they are a fraud and the CC company will refund your money after a short investigation (which in this case will be a short visit to the website and upon reading it for a few minutes, exclaiming: What kind of BS is that?). Not many people know, but by law they are required to refund the money within 30 days no matter if they have money back guarantee or not.