Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

The impersonal face of the internet

I have been noticing all the people that join here and that in general no one wants to post their pic or anything that would allow a more personal connection.

Hey, the internet is great. I would encourage folks to step out of their comfort zone and post up their pic / info so we can get a sense of one another and possibly build a better understanding of each other as humans being :) This is such a great community that I think that this a dimension that would be pretty fun, educational and insightful!

OK, it took me a looonnngg time to be comfy with that but hey, I think it is pretty neat to learn about folks here. Since a lot of us spend a lot of time here discussing the deepest stuff. So, hey, why not? why hide behind some screen name" who the fuck are you?

Matt

I would encourage folks to step out of their comfort zone and post up their pic / info so we can get a sense of one another and possibly build a better understanding of each other as humans being :)

Matt

5337[/snapback]

july4, 2005. The thing on the left hopefully is a blimp. Two things on top and to the right... :huh:

july4.jpg

who the fuck are you?

5393[/snapback]

and a delete option would be expediant....

that way i could delete my drunken repeat posts..... anyone heard the piano has been drinking?

although, i think i already have facial shots of myself in the gallery, i still wanted to contribute to this thread.

here is a semi-recent photo of me and my friend Erika on the street in SF...

142582328_l.jpg

i'm the one looking directly into the camera.

and here's an old one of me and sean. i like this one...

gallery_7_10_38738.jpg

sean was a sleepy head :wub:

Sign in to follow this