Sign in to follow this  
Spectrum

Taobums Collective Consciousness Experiment Experience

I work in a large theater venue. People drop things out of their pockets or lose random items all the time. We find them at the end of the night sweeping up.

I think since the majority of contributers to taobums are seekers and meditators that the intent PSI's are probably a little higher than the average joe q. To cut right to the chase, there are been times in my personal life that I have found seemingly random objects that seem to synchronize with my life experience. I am curious if by the power of intent something that is seemingly so random, can be used as a experiential medium.

How do we play the game?

If you would list something random but meaningful to you personally in the form of a noun I have a feeling that a profound set of circumstances might converge with what we just happen to find along the way.

If your game just reply with one word.

.wrong thread sorry

besides there were at least 112 words

Edited by rain

Are you seeking but not FINDING anything? need affirmation or positive reinforcement in your journey?

Did i mention the theater is a masonic temple? i.e. it's very tuned, and very "active"

Still curious how fast "the connection speed" is? how about now? 'bout now" out now now

Edited by Spectrum

"ping!"

NO WAY! You caused me to rent and watch a movie titled "Mongolian Ping-pong" -- I saw your entry RIGHT AFTER I finished watching it.

The key word in the movie is "pearl," a glowing pearl, to be precise. That's the word I was going to post here.

OK... Spectrum, I had a dream (a while ago, but one of those significant ones that you don't forget) about finding a huge, stunningly beautiful pearl in an old mysterious theater, and a set of theatrical make-up. What do you make of it?

tao meow meow

story teller mao

bow wow wow

OK... Spectrum, I had a dream (a while ago, but one of those significant ones that you don't forget) about finding a huge, stunningly beautiful pearl in an old mysterious theater, and a set of theatrical make-up. What do you make of it?

Since this happened BEFORE I posted this experiment I will respond to your pearl post first Tao Meow and then keep on sweeping the floors for a week ... the pearl dream is significant to me. Maybe this is just a way intelligence at large is ciphering? Maybe this confirms the connection speed of mind being outside of linear time as we know it...

11A Mysterious Old Theater

4805_M_W_400.png

22A Big White Glowing Pearl

This was an intense night. It stands out in my memory. Very active 2 stepper hardcore pit. Probably 5-6 fights. Learned something every time I laid my hands on someone. More to be said here. <resv> Fight to heal. Heal Fights.

1. kid kicked another kid in the back

2. accidental elbow throwdown

3. kid crosshairs another and attacks

4. making the pit bigger doesn't mean body dropping on innocents

5. 6-8 person pigpill kickathon bloody mess and big fatso can't keep his balance to throw one

I found and moved it (the huge pearl) from behind the stage doors, down the hallwall, to under the stage stairs About 2 weeks ago?

33Theatrical Make Up - taste

NO WAY! You caused me to rent and watch a movie titled "Mongolian Ping-pong" -- I saw your entry RIGHT AFTER I finished watching it.

The key word in the movie is "pearl," a glowing pearl, to be precise. That's the word I was going to post here.

up down across

magic square dross

see saw sauce

Edited by Spectrum

Unbelievable. Practiced at the Cinder Cone. balanced iNSIDE Out. Worked same position as two weeks earlier. Surprised at what I found still stting under the stairs... so so so... what does love taste like? smell like? I heard a voice ask me a question when I got home. Auditorial hallucination? I doubt it. I put the perle under my pillow wondering what I would dream about. To my surprise I was unable to fall asleep. Just lulled into a resignated resonation...

Edited by Spectrum

I had a synchronistic experience just now brother. When you described in your first post about finding things left on the floor, the first thought that came my my mind was a very old masonic ring my mother found at work and gave to me. I scrolled down and the third post in this thread you started talking about the place you work in being an old masonic temple. Freakin cool! So did I just pick up on your vibes or what man?

And no, I hadn't scrolled down, nor was the writing about the old temple flashed on the screen in any way to queue my mind subconsciously. That post was only visible on my browser after I read Spectrum's first post.

I think the most interesting part is that there was zero conscious "effort" put into establishing a connection. It just happened. Alternatively it could have just been pure coincidence, if you believe in such things.

Brgds!

Note

(Left hand side of the theatre. Something important written on what looks like a brownish ticket?)

Good Eye Mal. This might take longer than initially expected. Scheduling and Postiions dictate how often I am sweeping up.

Edited by Spectrum

Sifu Jenny

Confirmation: I posted this before I read your new reply. Considering the Connection.

Jenny knows Bing. Bing remembers XianLeong from Texas. Just remember. He knows. Fly Free.

Sign in to follow this