blacktiger

Semen Retention Help

I used the 3 fingers method today, and it was working great, no semen came out. After 5 minutes of holding it, semen started to burst out, and I have to be honest I'm pissed off. I been restraining from ejaculating for a while now and it's annoying, can anyone tell me why this happened, I thought the semen goes back to where it came from using this method? Any ideas? Thank you!

yes, here's an idea: learn the sexual practice from an authorised instructor, otherwise, trouble is on it's way

That was good advice, not... I don't have any instructors close by, I can wait for a seminar but it's not going by anytime soon. So anyone else have any better advice? I know the consequences of working without a teacher, but sometimes there is no other choice.

Hi Tiger,

Use one finger (not 3) to press the "The Million Dollar Point", an Acupressure Point called the Jen-Mo. It is located halfway between the anus & balls, and is meant to be pressed before you reach the "point of no return". It's a switch that will diminish the desire to come and you press it just for a second like a push button. It is not meant to be used as a block to stop semen from coming out of your penis. If you do what Chia recommends, most of the semen will be going into your bladder, not in you testicles. You don't want to piss it all away, do you? :) What Chia wrote in the sex book about this method is simple ignorance that will eventually be a cause of all kind of sexual problems if you follow his advice.

the reason you need instruction is that the location of the point, the amount of pressure and the practices done before and after the three finger method are important.

it applies to each and every little thing we can think about: if you do it right, you get good results, and if you do it wrong, you get bad results - you can even pluck out your eyes out with a fork if you're eating spaggetti in a silly fashion :lol:

there's not too many men interested in such methods, but from those that i know and practice it, i have found none to have the problems discussed above. i also ask them why do other people have problems with it.

the answer is simple, they did it the wrong way.

and if sexual practices are that important to you, an investment in travelling to find an authorised instructor won't mean too much for you

good luck

L1

PS: You can also follow the link in my signature, inside the topic you can find reasonable information regarding the preparation and conduction of sexual practices

Thanks for the advice guys.. You know I think I'm just going to stick with the microcosmic orbit and hope someday I will find someone who will teach me these sexual practices because you guys are right, it is complicated to learn by oneself... thanks again ;)

Thanks for the advice guys.. You know I think I'm just going to stick with the microcosmic orbit and hope someday I will find someone who will teach me these sexual practices because you guys are right, it is complicated to learn by oneself... thanks again ;)

A wery wise decission. It is not worth harming yourself doing it the wrong way. I do not either think the milion dollar point is a good way of practise. I have done it myself a couple of times to see how it works, but I see it as a quite low level practise with more risks to it than benefits.

I have practised the Mantak Chia sexual practises since the year 2000 with Chia and other teachers. Do other good and nice qigong and yoga until you have the possibility to find a teacher! Sexual practises can be wery dangerous if done in the wrong way.

F D

I tried the 3 finger method and it was a complete failure, my hui yin was stronger than my fingers and arm and the whole method did not feel right for me. The one finger method I haven't tried.

In my experience the best method to quickly suppress ejaculation is Uddiyana Bandha.

you can do it lying on your side, or any position.

uddiyana.jpg

nauli.jpg

emptying the lungs by a complete exhalation, contract and draw up the intestines above and below the navel towards the spinal column. Now the abdomen rests against the back of the body high up in the thoracic cavity. This is called Uddiyana Bandha (Uddiyana Bandha can also be done separately without mixing it with any other exercise. Though only the sitting posture is shown in the illustration, Uddiyana Bandha can also be done in standing posture and various other postures as well).

basically suck in your stomach and breath in while doing it and hold your breath and direct your energy upwards and stay contracted like that and concentrated on speeding your lower abdomen area towards your spine while holding your breath and your energy upwards, just try and maybe you will understand. this is an ancient yogic practice that helps prahmacharies (physical, mental, and spiritual celibates).

sources:

http://www.yoga-age.com/modern/mudras.html

http://www.dlshq.org/download/brahmacharya.htm

http://easyyogaposes.googlepages.com/poses

http://www.rainbowbody.com/asana/bandha.htm

my own experience

Edited by Desert Eagle

What Chia wrote in the sex book about this method is simple ignorance that will eventually be a cause of all kind of sexual problems if you follow his advice.

Are you talking about problems due to using the 'million dollar point' to control ejaculation? I don't quite understand, because it is possible to have an orgasm but refrain from ejaculation.

And what kind of problems are you talking about?