Sign in to follow this  
Dave .

Kunlun -- the transmission

From what I've read, the transmission given by Max, or another facilitator, is very important and is what seems to ignite the process - properly.

Now since I'm living in Australia and have no way to make it to a seminar, I'd like to know, is there any other way of receiving the transmission?

I know it has been discussed before, but it wasn't all that clear and I'd like to know for sure.

Many thanks,

Dave

From what I've read, the transmission given by Max, or another facilitator, is very important and is what seems to ignite the process - properly.

Now since I'm living in Australia and have no way to make it to a seminar, I'd like to know, is there any other way of receiving the transmission?

I know it has been discussed before, but it wasn't all that clear and I'd like to know for sure.

Many thanks,

Dave

Hey Dave,

There is a bit of a transmission that comes from reading the book itself. After all, the transmission is a transfer of an energetic frequency and by reading the words and viewing the photos, you are experiencing the frequency of the teachings. This is part of why the book has been successful for people who haven't met Max personally, they still tap the vibe.

Hey Dave,

There is a bit of a transmission that comes from reading the book itself. After all, the transmission is a transfer of an energetic frequency and by reading the words and viewing the photos, you are experiencing the frequency of the teachings. This is part of why the book has been successful for people who haven't met Max personally, they still tap the vibe.

Wow, that's new :)

So if I meditate on Max photos, and read his words it's somewhat like a transmission?

interesting...

By the way Chris, I don't know if you got my PM, but I asked about the Hung Lung Zhuang that was mentiond in the first Kunlun book, can you give a little deatils about it and in what way is it different from Kunlun?

Thanks,

ToL

Hey Dave,

heh cool..so thats the reason why it works

and here i am thinking it only worked for me because i was special :blink:

So why is it you decide to come out with this now and not before? it could of increased your book sales :P

Edited by qijack

Tuning one to the point that a "transmission" can spontaneously or inductively occur is the point of clearing and cultivating the channels through practice.

A team of receivers look to the same quarterback for a pass.

It's important to train in person with teachers to synchronize what can be rather subjective experiences of practice with other passing phenomenon. This could be as simple as recognizing that your pores are opening as subjective as vibration heat cold, feeling larger than your body, blah blah eet ewt etc. In the end it is how it begins that is important. Without guides and signposts there is no passage of know2ledge from one generation to the next. Practice leads down a path of greater health and conscious experience...

Edited by Spectrum

Sign in to follow this