rhps73189

"Special Abilities"

ok...

i can touch somone without using my physical body by placing there hand inbetween my hands about a foot apart

"\ | /"

i can heat somone else up with my palm from about 6 inches away(werever im pointing not there whole body)

i do all of this simply by "imagining" my hands leaving my hands and touching whatever

any opinions? (i know this may seem dumb and self explanatory to evryone here but im no zen or book or meditation master so i just dont know, haha)

edit: FYI i only plan on using these things for healing for free :D just need to learn how

i did this to a couple close relatives and friends since then i have stoped, because i realize i honestly dont know exactly what im doing

how would one practice this?

can you cause negative effects on others or yourself doing this?

Edited by rhps73189

ok...

i can touch somone without using my physical body by placing there hand inbetween my hands about a foot apart

"\ | /"

i can heat somone else up with my palm from about 6 inches away(werever im pointing not there whole body)

i do all of this simply by "imagining" my hands leaving my hands and touching whatever

any opinions? (i know this may seem dumb and self explanatory to evryone here but im no zen or book or meditation master so i just dont know, haha)

edit: FYI i only plan on using these things for healing for free :D just need to learn how

i did this to a couple close relatives and friends since then i have stoped, because i realize i honestly dont know exactly what im doing

It looks that you don't trust yourself. Remove that mind blockage and keep going. Healing is something very personal. It is not taught.

About other siddhis. Well forget about them. Keep helping other people.

Read this page please as it is well related to your case:

http://www.tibet.com/Eco/eco5.html

Love and deepest compassion for all sentient beings and their immense suffering.

Namo Amitabha.

ok...

"\ | /"

congrats.

;)

i'll be happy to share a few things with you. i'll send you a PM later.

awsome read im not letting my cat go though i dont know if there were 16 wheelers evrywhere in buddahs time hahahah, i do never get sick other then foodborne illness and quickly recover, strangely i can relate to the little kid id rather not talk about that in detail i now know i have to live to spread the wealth of giving unconditionally. i love all those stories

much thanks ryan

(wierd question i already refrain from killing anything but fleas and mosquitos are the only problem im having dose self defense allow this?)

thanks hundun cant wait to hear from you

If you have a cat, you probably enjoy this beautiful story. There are bigger cats though :P :

http://www.thai-blogs.com/index.php/2005/1...anaburi?blog=23

http://hydrojen7.blogspot.com/2008/06/tige...nchanaburi.html

I am looking forward to visit that Theravadin monastery next Christmas.

Namo Amitabha.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

how stigweard? i hope for now i can heal myself by healing others and at the same time showing them theres more to the world. makes me feel good but i dont know about my energy im trying to meditate as often as possible wenever i feel like im getting deaper i fall backwerds and as for standing postures i shake like a broken dryer after 2 seconds any recomendations?

thanks durkhrod chogori i wish i had the oppurtunity to do or go to a place like that it reminds me of a couple years ago i went to my friends house and was greated by a funny looking dog that growled at me (a coyote) hahaha i sed hey puppy and rubed him down then went inside and sed i didnt know you had two dogs....he didnt hahahaha :blink:

i wouldnt hahaha, i thought that story sed somthing about freeing domesticted animals hahaha ive never been much of a reader though :lol:

...im trying to meditate as often as possible wenever i feel like im getting deaper i fall backwerds and as for standing postures i shake like a broken dryer after 2 seconds any recomendations?...

First thing, could you please tame your impatience and pit some effort into your typing skills. :rolleyes:

It is very difficult to follow you.

Secondly,

To avoid rocking backwards is caused by inadequate sleep as your meditation is basically helping you to fall asleep. This is far from the goal of practicing yoga.

Lastly,

Typical of anyone who is still in the beginning stages of standing yoga. Try to create a firm root deep into earth by using your intent. Imagine roots growing off your feet and sinking deep into the ground. Also make sure before you start, you rock back and forth with both feet to create a stable position.

Good luck.

Namo Amitabha.

Last night I dreamt I was sitting in full-lotus in this basement and I was having this mutual climax with this babe and then I thought this has to be internal so I'll focus on meditation instead and wait for qigong master Chunyi Lin to give me a vision. This was all in my dream -- so I sat in full-lotus and thought he should arrive soon. Then all of a sudden I was woken from my dream by this loud knocking on our front door -- 3 times! Like an Edgar Allan Poe story -- I was immediately frozen pondering this first-time ever disturbance in the middle of the night, say 3 a.m. There's a second door to block the view from the outside window to the inside of the house but I've been leaving the 2nd door open to get more ventilation and I've seen street people wandering our alley a lot recently. But then I pondered the amazing coincidence that in my dream I was waiting for a message from qigong master Chunyi Lin and all of a sudden I woke to a strong message and pondered whether that message was also a dream.

Last night I dreamt I was sitting in full-lotus in this basement and I was having this mutual climax with this babe and then I thought this has to be internal so I'll focus on meditation instead and wait for qigong master Chunyi Lin to give me a vision. This was all in my dream -- so I sat in full-lotus and thought he should arrive soon. Then all of a sudden I was woken from my dream by this loud knocking on our front door -- 3 times! Like an Edgar Allan Poe story -- I was immediately frozen pondering this first-time ever disturbance in the middle of the night, say 3 a.m. There's a second door to block the view from the outside window to the inside of the house but I've been leaving the 2nd door open to get more ventilation and I've seen street people wandering our alley a lot recently. But then I pondered the amazing coincidence that in my dream I was waiting for a message from qigong master Chunyi Lin and all of a sudden I woke to a strong message and pondered whether that message was also a dream.

you write beautiful things.

simple as that.

im not much of a writer either and could honestly care less :D

Then people reading your posts might think the same thing.

when the message becomes more important then the grammer we just might understand the purpose of communication

yes i understand that the message can become misunderstood like telephone or like using the wrong werd but thats not the case here

edit: i thought this was taobums not englishbums

Edited by rhps73189

when the message becomes more important then the grammer we just might understand the purpose of communication

yes i understand that the message can become misunderstood like telephone or like using the wrong werd but thats not the case here

edit: i thought this was taobums not englishbums

if you just happen to be bad at spelling and grammar, i'm sure that's fine with most people. but it communicates something else when your poor spelling and grammar are a result of you either being in so much of a rush that you can't be bothered, or if it's because you just don't see any point in taking care in 'the little things.' such an attitude can rightfully make a would-be friend think twice about sharing valuable material with you.

i've gone out of my way to reach out to you, so i hope that you can receive what i'm communicating without taking offense, as i think i've proven that i'm not your enemy here.

but there's far more being shared in communication than "well, you get the gist."

anyone who cares to be a healer should care to TAKE CARE in what they do, including the little things.

believe it or not, it can make more of a difference than you might have thought.

nothing is separate. everything counts.

;)

how stigweard? i hope for now i can heal myself by healing others and at the same time showing them theres more to the world. makes me feel good but i dont know about my energy im trying to meditate as often as possible wenever i feel like im getting deaper i fall backwerds and as for standing postures i shake like a broken dryer after 2 seconds any recomendations?

Before and after any energy work engage in at least several minutes of quiet breathing. Start by really being aware of the air passing in and out of the nostrils. Then gently become aware of how your breath fills your body. Slowly and naturally (i.e. do without doing ... just let it happen) expand this awareness until you are 'full body breathing'.

Don't force anything, don't imaging anything, don't visualise anything, don't try and send energy anywhere ... just follow the breath and be aware of your body. If you feel any tension or pain you can use these sensations as a focus ... just simply observe and breath into these areas, don't try to change anything ... allow and accept things as they are. Allow any changes to occur naturally, spontaneously, and without any effort on your behalf.

Then after a few minutes of quietude just simply allow your awareness to be more focused in the lower abdomen. Again don't try to achieve anything, don't force anything ... just be aware, be receptive.

Anytime thoughts arise simply return to the breathing process.

Blessings

Then people reading your posts might think the same thing.

As someone who can't spell/write for shit!

I think you write fine and am enjoying your thread!

Good questions, others will also fine benefit in, i think.

Would rather read something posted with good heart,

rather than good grammar, LOL!

Keep it up!

Shon

:P

:D

if you just happen to be bad at spelling and grammar, i'm sure that's fine with most people. but it communicates something else when your poor spelling and grammar are a result of you either being in so much of a rush that you can't be bothered, or if it's because you just don't see any point in taking care in 'the little things.' such an attitude can rightfully make a would-be friend think twice about sharing valuable material with you.

Right. My point was not so much about bad grammar, but about saying that you don't care when someone asks you to try to do better because they find it difficult to read your posts.

11:11

There are several notable instances of either coincidence or synchronicity regarding the number 11 and the 11:11 phenomenon that can be related not only to Pink Floyd and The Division Bell, but also to the enigma:

* The page numbers of The Division Bell's CD booklet are written in various languages and printed on silhouettes of the head statues shown on the cover of the album. Page 11 shows two head silhouettes. Printed on either one is the German word for eleven, "elf," resulting in "elf elf," or, "eleven eleven."

* The trailer for the 2009 film 11:11 features the song "High Hopes." "High Hopes" is the 11th track on The Division Bell. [5]

* Table Tennis, represented in both the music video and the single artwork for "High Hopes" is a game in which the first player to score 11 points wins. [6]

* The release date of David Gilmour's On an Island, March 6, 2006 [7], is exactly eleven years and eleven months after the U.S. release date of The Division Bell, April 5, 1994.[8]

* On June 11, 1994, Publius made his first enigma post to the Pink Floyd newsgroup. [9] Eleven years later, on June 11, 2005, Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Nick Mason, and Richard Wright agreed to reunite as Pink Floyd for Live 8. During the broadcast (and as seen on the Live 8 DVD), the band took the stage just shortly after 11:00 p.m., and by 11:11, Pink Floyd were playing together as a four-man lineup for the first time in twenty four years.[10]

Edited by Spectrum

As someone who can't spell/write for shit!

I think you write fine and am enjoying your thread!

Good questions, others will also fine benefit in, i think.

Keep it up!

Shon

:P

:D

Sorry, showing good grammar shows putting effort into something you firmly believe and experienced first hand. Flick through this pages:

Theravada

1. http://www.zhaxizhuoma.net/DHARMA/Tripitak...exTripitaka.htm

2. http://www.accesstoinsight.org/

Mahayana

http://www4.bayarea.net/~mtlee/

Vajrayana

http://www.berzinarchives.com/web/en/index.html

Taoist

http://www.stillness.com/tao/

Is the information contained in there written like this?

da nature of the zoul in buhdism is 1 ov teh tpics dat confzes

Please let's get serious or we will lose credibility if someone who is secular and comes across this page might think we are just a bunch of hippies high on mushrooms!

Namo Amitabha.

It isnt a case of it being either one or the other, is it.

In fact I think good grammar can be part of showing good heart, that you wish to communicate in a way that is harmonious with those around you.

It isnt a case of it being either one or the other, is it.

In fact I think good grammar can be part of showing good heart,

that you wish to communicate in a way that is harmonious with those around you.

Could be if someone has the ability, are you aware not all do?

Bad grammar doesn't show the opposite?

Accept that folks are usually doing the best they can.

Have seen a few people here get attract

on the tao bums because of grammar and writing skills.

That's REAL Taoist. Good form whatever path you follow.

How many artists can't write! ... or doctors for that matter.

You can prove your own credibility with your own writing/speaking.

Don't leave others afraid or worried about speaking their thoughts.

Talk about stupidity.

Might have a chance to learn something if ya just listen?

Town next to mine shares the language of "De's and Dem's and Doe's"

If one doesn't know the language, your not from there!

Good reason to get a tail kicked in ways one wouldn't recover.

One might consider the events "un harmonious" ?

Glad folks here are so high and mighty about SUCH IMPORTANT STUFF

That folks get chased away by "you"

or only will speak through pm's.

Real nice of the Bum's.

So inteligent. Ego free, lmfao.

Nicely polished ego's folks got.

No judgments flying about here.

Nope it's not a case of either or other ... until folks get attract and as a result censored.

How many times are you guys going to repeat this little play your putting on?

and at what loss?

Must be nice to already know everything so you don't care to listen to others.

Sorry to do this in your thread Rhps73189, my apologies.

If it was the first time it was seen, would let it slide.

But guess I have let it slide a few times and that was wrong?

If I had heads near I would knock them together.

Afraid my words are meaningless though.

There loss.

Won't post anymore of this nonsense in your thread.