Sign in to follow this  
Guest artform

Three Varieties of Ecstatic Experience

Guest artform

Welcome.

As a newbie, picking up some Taoist practices again, after more than a decade and a half, I would appreciate conversation, observations and your thoughts about these phenomena and where they fit, if they fit, in any variation or different lineage traditions in Taoist evolution. I am also very interested in connecting these wherever they fit in contemporary neuroscience and the unfolding thinking about the nature of consciousness and the whole mind/body.

These are now mostly about couple's cultivation and the great journey my wife, mrs. a, and I have been on over the last year and a half, and particularly in the last 9 months. But this began for me with my solo Intellectual Orgasms (IOs)more than 40 years ago in my mid-to-late teens or so...

More recently, through my/our practice with Key Sound, the KSMO protocol, and my Aneros muscle memory training, I have been able to open access to orgasmic energies and chi circulation again unexpectedly rapidly. The energy sharing with my wife has developed beautifully and is flowering regularly. We just bought Chia's [/b]The Multi-Orgasmic Couple and it describes where we are now as you can see in my blog entry "Beyond Words..." at: http://www.thetaobums.com/blog/artform/index.php?

Those two lifetime experiences bracket another type; an extended orgasmic "Echo Effect" (KSMO) or "Day-After Effect" (Aneros) which I have called by several names (Micro-Cosmic Orgasm, Mirror IO...) but feel may be the most accurate potentially: The Mitochondrial Orgasm.

Here is the descriptive excerpt from a longer blog post by that name:

<<<A couple of days ago, the morning after mrs. a and I had another great couple of hours of bio-electric coupling to bliss and bliss union with all, we were reading and chatting in bed. I showed her a diagram of the typical structure of a neuron in a recent article on the huge expansions in neuro-sciences lab results and theories. Aesthetic triggers have worked for me for years to set off erotic energies, but this seemed like just a simple even homey diagram...

HOWEVER! Gently at first, but very insistently and spreading from the point of origin in my lower front abdominal wall, unlike earlier small clusters or clouds of energies forming and moving through the body during after-effects orgasmic events, this was like millions upon millions of nano-campfires lighting up and radiating powerfully given their scale! Within about ten minutes this had engulfed my whole body and yet the feeling was one of deeply relaxed serenity mixed with a sparkling joy and great lightness (not the same as "floating bliss"). I said to mrs.a; "Maybe all my neurons are happy to be recognized, or are laughing about this 'portrait'! Either that or its the mitochondria (our energy-source co-species, living in our every cell and energizing us) holding a festival!". It was a very powerful new form of ecstatic energetic experience. A micro-cosmos connection?

In some way, maybe this was a mirror-IO, ecstasy triggered by intellectual activity/poetics. This great gift lasted almost an hour and the memories still trigger chi flows, a different energetic response...

George Lucas has midichlorians as the cellular symbionts and a Force-source in StarWars. I felt like I was the forest planet (or moon) Endor, with a vast planetary Ewok festival lighting up, surging and singing for a whole evening their time!>>>

Does this resonate with anyone? Any similar experiences? Any thoughts about connections with our mitochondria?

artform

Edited by artform

Guest artform

I came across this the other day in a book by the Time magazine science editor called "Simplexity" -- mitochondria follow the 1/f power law which is the Western science version of the Law of Pythagoras or complementary opposites in Taoism. It just means that frequency is inverse to amplitude --

http://www.biophysj.org/cgi/content/full/91/11/4317

Thanks so very much drew!

These are two great references for this area of exploration scientifically as well as aesthetically/spiritually. As an old Pythagorean, even more interesting, resonant and fun!

Speaking of resonant, the linked article really resonates with my Mitochondrial Orgasm experience, at least at the heart of the matter! :lol: To quote from the Abstract of the linked paper by Aon, Cortassa and O"Rourke in the Biophysical Journal 2006 : Mitochondria can behave as individual oscillators whose dynamics may obey collective, network properties... self-sustained and synchronous oscillations of bioenergetic parameters... the mitochondrial oscillatory dynamics exhibits long-term memory... that scales to a fractal dimension...

My experience exactly, only whole body!!! :D:D:D

Have you explored further on this topic drew?

Thanks again,

artform

Edited by artform

Guest artform

SECOND VARIATION, OK really the first, but the mitochondria outvoted me! :lol:

Intellectual Orgasms spontaneous, like the Mitochondrial-O, a day(s) after prostate massage in my youth 40+ years ago...

Here as quoted from my first blog post here Ecstatic Energies and the Art of Living: http://www.thetaobums.com/blog/artform/ind...p?showentry=224

<<<I am married for almost 40 years and we have two sons in their mid-20s. Now empty-nesters, my wife and I are exploring our post-parenting sex interests and that has included a successful voyage into her ejaculatory orgasm potential and the flowing waters of the goddess. We have just begun listening to the 4 CD KSMO library and are in very early practising of the KS. We will do some posting in the Couples chat area when they are focused on mutuality.

Prostate centred sex has been part of my world since the earliest teen explorations of my body and sexual responses. I used model missiles for anal stimulation and then to massage my prostate as a teen. Parallel to that, I experienced, without any prostate, anal, penile or any other physical stimulation, vigorous, whole body, orgasmic experiences with vivid visualizations that I call Intellectual Orgasms. I described them on the Aneros Forum as follows:

"In addition, at other times then, and without making any connection to the missile usage, or masturbation generally, I experienced what I call and discussed openly with close friends and family as "Intellectual Orgasms". I didn't mind being provocative as a youth. I was very curious and exploratory about many subjects and in late public school at age 13-14, was tagged with a high IQ.

When I found Aneros and began reading the Bee-line and Forum, I found myself and even body memories of being back in my youth with those sensations and experiences. What I was experiencing back then were dry, multiple orgasmic ecstacies which flooded my mind and body with a universal joy and peace and excitement at being part of the whole universe. I twisted and rolled and ended in a throbbing and exhausted but hugely exhilerated heap, twisted up in my bed sheets. Instead of out-of-body travel, this was through-the-body-travel.

It was like conscious or lucid dreaming with high-speed cinematic, surreal but very real metaphoric and other imagery and ideas. Not gibberish, but vast mappings and integration of the sciences and arts and histories and speculations and spiritualities and poetics...

It was energizing and enlightening and inspiring on an unprecedented scale. And very formative in integrating the mind and body, the intellect and the somatic-sensory into a whole person. I wouldn't have missed the Intellectual Orgasms experience as youth for the world. They were and have always remained crucial to who I am and how I function. Even though they ceased in my late teens or early twenties, they were very formative and their muse-like effects have lived with me ever since; essential to my creative activities and output."

Now, after a happy marriage and parenting life with relatively conventional sexual relations with my wife, including five years of reliable performance on demand during fertility clinic scheduled intercourse, we are both enjoying the opportunity to explore our orgasmic potential, having both just turned into "seniors".

We are both lovers of music and sound has always been important to us. I have long had a habit of making a sound that resonates in my prostate. We have experimented with Tantric techniques in the past and are reviving some of those now too. We have had some great energy exchange sessions recently during our mutual prostatic play: her G spot being massaged by me and mine by her, ocassionally simultaneouly, but usually sequentially.>>>

Does this ring any bells? I first arrived at The Tao Bums last January having been asked to compare these I-Os with Crown Chakra Orgasms by a KSMO member in the forum there... For now, they do seem to be some variation of CCO, or since the internal experience was non-sexual, but rather aesthetic/intellectual/poetic, perhaps to borrow xenolith's alternative (not that he has applied to these I-Os), as I continue to try to find analogues or specific parallels. Any other thoughts/experiences? Anyone?

Thanks for your consideration.

artform

Edited by artform

In the midst of a spiritual battle here while in full-lotus -- a young female across is arguing with her boyfriend and while she soaks up my electromagnetic energy this pervert male is sitting behind me desperately shaking his foot with his legs crossed to pull down my pineal gland energy turning it back into seminal fluid for him. OK he got distracted by this jock rock heavy metal and then the female got distracted by her anger leaving me a window of opportunity. Here we go again -- o.k. the song ended, and her anger dissipated after one O at a D. Anything more would be too intrusive at this point but more importantly the pervert left. haha.

Guest artform

THIRD VARIATION Last week we got a copy of Chia's Multi-Orgasmic Couple, and it is a great description of what we have been experiencing on occasion since mid-July (and our practice since before that), an astounding and yet serene night described below as quoted from my blog.

Beyond Words...

These words are inadequate but I am at loss for others for now:

>As I mentioned in last Saturday's [KSMO] Chat, mrs. a and I had another amazing advance/adventure a few evenings ago...

multitudes/multitides

Beginning in the Yabyum and foreheads "kissing", the energies were flowing easily and, after a good while and then briefly experimenting with other possibilities, we fell into our favourite Scissors, with still times, gentle G-spot massaging thrusting, still times, back and forth as intuition suggested...

The energy flows were all-enveloping, soothing, energizing, blissing us out...

Jack, this was the return of "through-the-body-travel" and the first time ever with a partner. Absolutely indescribably astounding!

...to be back in something like the IOs, but very different and age/body/relationship generated new and so so...

communion with all

... dimensionless infinite love...

beyond body

cosmic clouds of light

warmth

poetics

silent symphonies of total gentle ecstatic music

we, physically united in our bed but beyond that awareness, in disembodied union with all

then 2 hours later

awareness refocused for both about the same time together still, still in bed...

and a celebratory ecstatic prostatic orgasmic completion of this consciousness altering voyage

of being bliss embodied... of being in/throughout the universe/multiverse

of love without end...

and yet these words convey so little of it...

this journey is it

who knows what can be next?

many thanks to all

artform

as we rewire

we are all reconnected

PS After that "three hour tour" who knows? Jack, you'd like the fact that "multitides" was my subconscious spelling slip/intention when I began writing this post. So I kept it with its original intended; multitudes! Multitides is perhaps the best word in this whole piece that does approach describing key feelings from this incredible experience/union. Thanks again.<

Here at Aneros, any questions or comments from anyone are most welcome. I am particularly curious about thoughts from those who have had similar "spiritual", "beyond" orgasmic experiences.

And, fellow Tao Bums, since this experience, mrs. a and I have travelled variations of this journey several times, and that is where I would like to pick up the questions I have and the practice multi-dimensions from here on here with The Tao Bums, to the degree this is of any interest. Thank you.>>>

Guest artform

Interesting vignette drew, and then?...

artform

So then she still was angry but the perv left and another young female sat nearby so I just shot energy into the other female and let the first one pick up the residual energy. The first female noticed I was looking at the new female while I was in full-lotus and she was then able to look at me and felt more comfortable with me. As her anger increased with her boyfriend again I turned to her again and shot energy into her. Just as we achieved the second climax she finished it by turning and looking straight into my eyes -- causing me to turn away. So then her boyfriend took solace in the same video game that the perv had been playing behind me and urged her to play it as well. She sat by him for awhile and since she was now directly behind me she could soak up the energy through the back of my head. This works but obviously not as strong as direct eye contact. Then I noticed her actually reading my computer screen and I had googled my name to check for any updates of online discussion! haha. Not sure how much she read but she almost immediately went back to her seat and turned towards me and went spread eagle. Well she put one leg up with the foot on the chair and the other out at an angle and so I just turned directly towards her and had my back against the wall and looked directly into her yoni and we then had the third climax (the first "real" climax since with internal vagus nerve climaxes the first two are preliminary). So she got what she needed and as we climaxed I was cracking my back and relieving my stress and then right when we climaxed she crossed her legs and I turned away and that was that. Soon after she left with her boyfriend and she was in good spirits. Then I went to another cafe, read while having several other mutual climaxes with three different females -- there were two pervs working that cafe but they couldn't do much about it. And so it goes.

Guest artform

Well drew

"And so it goes." to...

Thanks again. The article you gifted me with is invaluable and a real joy! I am sharing it further...

Do you link science and your practice regularly?

all the best

artform

Edited by artform

Guest artform

My approach to science is "know thy enemy" -- you can read my blogbook for latest details -- http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com

Or the summary of my masters thesis research -- http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm

Thank you very much for these. Have glimpsed and will return soon to read in detail. Wonderful path!

I look forward to further conversation here or in the Live Chat at agreeable times perhaps.

Thanks again.

all the very best

artform

Sign in to follow this