mantis

james mcneil

does anyone here have any experience with him? here is a demonstration video of his xingyi

o_OFjgWnGy8

he is supposed to be one of only three people in the world that can teach the little nine heaven system.

Edited by mantis

he is supposed to be one of only three people in the world that can teach the little nine heaven system.

Yet another 'this is the highest/oldest teaching' horseshit. :angry::angry:

When will it end ?

PS His xingyi is good though. :)

anytime anyone claims to be the only teacher or one of a hand full, they are talking rubbish, the truth is of any qi gon or nternal system nobody knows how many people do it, there are people who have no interest in fameor teaching on the world stage or teaching at all that have incrediable skill

a good example of this lies in bagua, where as memebers of the Cheng lineage are actively teaching around Beijing i have yet to hear of and memeber of the Yin family who s as active, i don't even know of anyone who has met a memeber of the yin family, although they must be around somewhere

anytime anyone claims to be the only teacher or one of a hand full, they are talking rubbish, the truth is of any qi gon or nternal system nobody knows how many people do it, there are people who have no interest in fameor teaching on the world stage or teaching at all that have incrediable skill

a good example of this lies in bagua, where as memebers of the Cheng lineage are actively teaching around Beijing i have yet to hear of and memeber of the Yin family who s as active, i don't even know of anyone who has met a memeber of the yin family, although they must be around somewhere

According to Bruce, this McNeill or his school is one of the teachers of Chia in Taiwan on the sexual stuff.

I just ordered his books, all except the one on xingyi

P.